TRC Staffing Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working with the TRC staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 24, 2017
Everyone at TRC was pleasant and helpful. They responded to any concerns that I had. Everyone was helpful. Still seeking a permanent position. Seeking a Customer Service, Receptionist or clerical position not in the medical field. I enjoy working with people.
Pros
Responded quickly
Cons
would like to see a 401-K plan and medical benefits
temp
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Vestavia Hills, ALMay 19, 2017
worked with trc staffing for a short time, very thankful for the job they did find and place me with. the management was great when I went through them.
TRC was a starhter job for me
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  2800 comly rd Philadelphia paApril 28, 2017
TRC was a starter job for me, I was just starting to figure out where do I fit in at in the work field, they help my learn how to communicate with others, and build up my confidence
Nice company
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 26, 2017
Good company just wasn't placed at a job where I can get in 40hrs per week. I wish they would stop overly hiring people because that gets me sent home. If I knew that that would happened I would of put in applications elsewhere. I don't blame TRC I blame the company they sent me too.
Great company to work for
Fulton School Direct Administrator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 21, 2017
I've worked with TRC for many years and they have been a great company to work for. They seem to be just as committed to your success as you are. Many of their staffing agents are polite, courteous and are very helpful in finding assignments that are a good fit and not just something to do.
Pros
Pay, Customer Service
Cons
Limited areas
A place where you travel through out the state installing windows.
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 18, 2017
A typical day is losing up the windows and heading to the worksite. It's king hot , rainy or cold days. Work conditions can very because of the weather. Some days are good some are bad.
Pros
Working with friends or family .
Cons
Not a steady job .
fun work environment
Surgical Kit Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hainesport, NJApril 7, 2017
it was a very fast assembly line so had to have communication with other workers for more product or slow down for people who wrapped kits or for the worker on the sealer
Extremely exciting & Intresting workplace
Gallery Attendant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 2, 2017
A typical day at the Dallas Museum of art is a busy but never a dull moment. I;ve leatned so much working there, I've learned a lot about culture and past history. The hardest part about the job is the constant standing and pasting back and forth. if you are new on the job the hard part would be finding your way around the huge facility. There are alot opf things to enjoy about the DMA , the beautiful art that is displayed, etc
Pros
The Display
Cons
Breaks
good company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PAMarch 23, 2017
Didn't work very long for TRC but great people and great company. Easy placement that fit my skills perfect. Very professional company. Office staff was very eager to assist in any needs I had.
Good company dedicated to finding work for all applicants.
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, PAMarch 12, 2017
The Manager was easy to work with and took care to find the proper job for each employee. Complete instructions were given for each job assignment. She didn't push a job on anyone if they didn't feel comfortable with it.
Pros
Manager very easy to work with and treated everyone with respect.
Cons

Want to know more about TRC Staffing?

Ask a question
Nice and easy not many people around
temp worker (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 6, 2017
Im currently contacting them for more employment

Dock doors were open so it felt good in there not hot not cold the permanent workers were cool work!
Warehouse Production
Warehouse Associate, Warehouse Production (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 3, 2017
I worked for the Perimeter Branch Of TRC Staffing Solutions in Sandy Springs for almost a year and was laid off the first temp assignment and wasn't notified rite away. I received a call from my recruiter a week and a half later to start somewhere else where I took a pay cut of 50 cents and offered only 40 hours with no overtime. The recruiter did well with finding me work fast but doesn't communicate well or try to see what the jobs consist of before assigning employees to the temp jobs. I will say if your looking for reliable work & good job security this is the last agency you want to even deal with when it comes to employment and making your money. The agency told me just yesterday in very few words that I am not qualified for the warehouse positions listed on the company website, with that being said I'm a Certified Forklift Operator for over 10 years and have done warehouse work since the age of 18 I'm now 29 so do the math. I have done everything from pick & pack, shipping & receiving, forklift Operator, line attendant work, line supplier, palletizing, & inventory.
Pros
Paid Weekly
Cons
Bad Management, No Training, & Horrible Communication Between Temps & Recruiters
Ok to work for
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 28, 2017
TRC is ok to work for. When my first assignment was over I didn't get another assignment. They are not often supportive of their clients and their pay is low.
Pros
good travel distance
Cons
not enough friendly people there.
Opportunities
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 18, 2017
Great door opener for future career opportunities. Recruiters are very experienced and knowledgeable. Always willing to help.
machine operator
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAFebruary 13, 2017
This company culture was not good. Used a lot of non citizens to work in warehouse. There was never any raises only more work. Not good training for new jobs.
Pros
Nice People to work with.
Cons
Low wages
i love it
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2017
i have had a few job leads and being that i have a 3 year old child care is not always there but they are understanding with great work place and company
Fast employemnt
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 2, 2017
Wonderful company to go through, I never had any problems with them they were so helpful in finding me a job right away , which was helpful at the time.
Fun Company
Assisting, Starbucksstore (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 1, 2017
This company found me a temporary job place placement the same day I applied. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely work with this Temp Agency again.
Great work environment
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 26, 2017
TRC provides a easy to work in environment. Their doors are always open. and theyre easy to contact. TRC makes coming to work an enjoyable time.
Standby
Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2017
Their heart is in the right place but their approach needs work.
Hard working employees are not compensated while
those who don't are
Pros
Free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRC Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.