TRC Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Good staffing agency.
Receptionist-Contract Work (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 21, 2016
I enjoyed working with TRC Staffing, they were very helpful in finding me jobs. Great management and very helpful, explained the job description very well and the atmosphere of the job environment.
Pros
Nice to work for and very helpful
Cons
There weren't enough assignments sometimes or enough direct hire opportunities.
na
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAJune 16, 2016
n/a I idont wish to put any type of review for this organization at all I don't have anything to say
Temp Agency
Food Manufacturing Associate - Temp (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2016
Revolving door when it came to management of the temp agency. The job itself involved working under cold temperatures but was overall a fun job.
Medical documentation
Medical Documentation Specialist/ Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 18, 2016
• Promoted to acquire additional Business Management responsibilities
• Produced State franchisee licensure documentation for all clientele by state
• Researched, managed and updated corporate contact information
• Managed and resolved technical issues for franchisees
• Created Master manuals for redistribution, proofread manuals and financial disclosures
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2016
Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions. Interface daily with internal partners in accounting, field services, new business, operations and consumer affairs divisions.
Company sucks balls
Sucker Rod Inspector (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 17, 2016
TRC is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for in my life. I would totally suggest to avoid any sort of employment with these people.
Divided company
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 15, 2016
This is a company where the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing. So many aquisitions over the past several years that no one segment knows what other segments are capable of. If the right people in management could connect the dots then they'd really have something.
Pros
Potential?
Cons
Uncertainty of the future.
Environmental Consulting Firm
Environmental Engineer, Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 4, 2016
TRC is a consulting firm, so the pros and cons of working here are inherent to typical consulting firms. Schedules are often uncertain, as work is only performed on as needed basis from clients. As a result, there are often "ebbs and flows" of being extremely busy, to not having much to do at all.
Like all jobs there are up and down but this company tries very hard to provide the necessary tools to get the job done.
Aent (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 3, 2016
A days work consist of answering continuing inbound calls for duration of shift. I learned that customers are not always easy to please. The management tries very to be supportive. Most co-workers are very nice but there are a few that still need to grow up. I have found the hardest part of the job is when I am unable to locate the information to help the customer be happy. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I feel I have provided everything necessary to make the customer happy and they are very satisfied with my help.
Pros
They offer alot of perks to get customer sanctification
Cons
Hard to learn the necessities with co-worker that like to be disruptive
It was okay.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 5, 2016
Long hours, on feet all the time, good people to work with, but not fair and equal as others got extra breaks but was fired for taking them like everyone else.
Awful Company
MHC II (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, NYApril 3, 2016
I'm not sure why anyone would stay at TRC as the pay is awful and the benefits are even worse. You get 4 hours of PTO per pay period. On days when the weather is horrible, they will expect you to come to work anyway - even when it's a state of emergency and you can get pulled over for being on the road. If you don't show up then, they will make you use YOUR PTO. In any case, TRC doesn't match any contributions to your retirement, so since the salary is so low you will essentially never make any headway in preparing for retirement by working here. Management is beyond horrible and will take you into your office and yell at you (no joke) if you want to (for example) take a week off to go on vacation. The top level executives at this company make ridiculous amounts of money despite not producing any revenue for the agency whatsoever, then will yell at employees if "the numbers" look bad. In fact, that's what staff meetings are about: you never discuss clients or cases and will hear endless details about how to make "the numbers" better. In fact, there is no clinical supervision to speak of so you are essentially on your own as far as figuring out what to do with the many difficult clients that you will have. Some agencies will invest in their employees and their development by actions such as paying for employees to attend conferences. Not so with TRC - in fact if you do want to attend a conference, not only will you be paying for it yourself but you will have to use your PTO in order to do so!

The other worthwhile mention is that the majority of the clients that you
  more... interact with will be seeking Suboxone only and not interested in any kind of legitimate therapy or recovery? However, providing Suboxone therapy increased the number of clients in the program (and hence had a positive impact on the bottom line) therefore it is universally supported by management despite the fact that employees hate it and this "tract" of the program itself caused more turnover than anything else (even more than the horrid management and awful benefits). Don't take a job here unless you REALLY can't get anything else - even if you love working with addicts I would recommend you go to a program that knows how to legitimately provide therapy to them instead of just throwing you into a group with 12 of them and expecting you to have any idea what to do. Best of luck if you do take a job here - chances are you will not be there very long.  less
Pros
The Hours
Cons
Management, pay, benefits, lack of supervision
Very employee Oriented made me feel like they had my best interest at heart
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 31, 2016
Great staff, great managers and supervisors had lots of fun working there. Was always fun talking to eccentric customers everyday
Pros
Loved the bonus incentives
Cons
Alot of short notice changes, but workable
Supervisor doesn't know anything about job
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 28, 2016
Within the time I worked for TRC, there was only one instance that I can say that management was ģreat. Otherwise this was a horrible work experience for me. It truly was the blind leading the blind. My direct supervisor had no knowledge of the job we did, so it fell on other agents to help those of us new to the company causing them to have to stop their work repeatedly. The staffing company told us new hires totally different stories on how the company works than what we experienced and anytime we needed them, they were either too busy to help or never responded at all. The project we worked on constantly changed policies workout notifying us agents, causing us to be docked pay if we did not adhere to the new policy. And also upper management only cared enough to handle problems when they directly involved them. This was the worst work experience I have personally ever had.
Pros
Easy job to get because of high turn over
Cons
Everything else
A comfortable working environment.
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAMarch 28, 2016
Working for this company was a great working environment love working with the associates and the supervisor made sure we had what we need to get the job done.
Pros
A hour long lunch break.
Cons
Extensive travel and logistical planning
Field lead technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 26, 2016
Extensive travel across the country that includes frequent weekend work with bulky and delicate equipment.
DOT driving logs w/mobile laboratory, analyzers, gases, chemicals and glassware.
Working at elevated heights for extended periods of time in austere conditions.
Understanding and applying US EPA test methods 40 CFR.
Be a jack of all trades

It is very common for a worker to come into the office on a Friday from the field and find they will be leaving for another job on Sunday and will have to prep equipment before they leave(no forewarning).
Pros
hotel points, airline miles, per diem, seeing new places
Cons
not much time for social life
What I learned
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 24, 2016
I learned how to
read P&IDs,
prepare material requisition
spec instruments
make instrument Index etc.
I liked my co-workers. It was a very friendly work environment.
temp agency
A/R department - Collections (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PAMarch 15, 2016
This is temp agency they are so what helpful in getting you a position. Very low paying positions some good positions some not. never on any positions that go full time all temp work.
temporary workforce
Data Entry Clerk, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCMarch 11, 2016
Excellent place to work for. Always had long term assignments which allowed for experience and growth with a company. Able to meet a variety of people.
Pros
long term assignments
Cons
At the time no temp to hire positions
Productive, fast paced environment
HR SERVICE CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 29, 2016
Being a fast paced environment and always having something to do is what I enjoy most about working with TRC Staffing at Dignity Health.
co workers
Recruiter Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 23, 2016
the co workers treat you like family. they make the job easier. they may the job enjoyable. we have birthday lunches which are fun.