TRC Staffing Employee Reviews

Always deligent in finding the perfect match for the employees skills
Financial Services-Mayo Clinic -Financial Rep (Former Employee), Jacksonvile, FloridaAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Great pay, great communication between employee and staffing agent
Cons: Great job assigments best places to work in the industry
Enjoyed working as a team with the job given is pay is good and job is given to you in detail. Daily work day hours are great for working parent. Enjoy the work environment that helps me achieve my job duties.
Easy going environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2015
TRC Staffing is an easy going staffing agency. However, they don't really keep you busy. Once an assignment ends they don't place you with another company a.s.a.p.
Management not helpful.
Patient Appointment Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville. FlAugust 6, 2015
Pros: quick hiring procedure, decent pay
Cons: short breaks, incompetent leadership, racial bias
The job at the Mayo Clinic was easy once you taught yourself the job. The training was horrible, and the management/ leadership is incompetent. The racial bias was obvious. Never voice a complaint or suggest any changes or your contract will be terminated or not extended. TRC knows they treat the temps horribly but continue to allow it and offer no assistance. Met lots of great coworkers who were helpful.
Productive and very professional environment
Staff Engineer (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Flexible work time
Cons: not good IT service
I always learned something new. Everybody is willing to work and help in order to get projects going. Values and work ethic are impeccable.
Always learning something new
Test Driver (Current Employee), East Liberty, OHJuly 26, 2015
A typical day at work consists of test driving any given car for the entire shift. Each unit follows a certain program. The atmosphere here is very vivid and you get to meet a wide array of cultures working at this location.
Quiet and very laid back work environment
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 24, 2015
Pros: All the informative meetings you were able to attend
Cons: No room for advancement
Typical day would be to answer phones, distribute mail, and put reports together. I learned a lot about certificates of insurance, reporting needs, ordering office supplies, setting up lunch meetings for multiple offices, scheduling appointments, and filing. Management was fantastic and always understanding of any circumstances that may come up. Never had an issue with any co-workers, The hardest part of the job was there wasn't always something for me to do, so finding something to keep me busy got hard at times. Most enjoyable part of the job was learning about what we did at TRC Solutions, all the testing and field work that had to be done.
Agency
Contractor (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
It depends on the company you are assigned to work at, I didn't exchange many companies in between working for TRC.
Overall it's good to work at
I was able to learn many different skills in regards to consulting.
Field Scientist (Former Employee), Lowell, MAJuly 21, 2015
I enjoyed the people I worked with. I learned how to work on a team. I also learned more about wetland science, how to conduct an EIA, filling out paperwork and other forms.
Not good for family
Kit Assembler (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCJuly 19, 2015
This job is not good for anybody who has small kids. The pay is pitiful for the amount of hours you have to work. Drama is a constant and they are super strict on some but let others get by. Favoritism is a big part of that position.
Review
Accounting Admin (Former Employee), Lanham, MDJuly 2, 2015
This was a great place to start learning and developing my accounting skills. I enjoyed my job and was sad to leave. I take a lot of what I learned at this company and apply in my new job.
FCBDD Receptionist Temp (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 26, 2015
The staff at TRC Staffing are very organize and aware of everything. They don't keep you in the dark about anything and is very honest.
Good work environment, they always worked hard to find me employment
Assembler/Production (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 22, 2015
I really enjoyed working for this staffing agency. i liked working with my co workers. i was very unhappy when my job site ended.
Helpful job placement
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2015
TRC is a great company to work for. They are constantly seeking matches for their employees. They kept me working. When one job ended they always called me with another.
Always worked with interesting people
Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJune 19, 2015
Pros: moving around meeting different people
Cons: none
They provided temp work until there was a full time position was available with the company that I am presently working with
good place to work for
Area Manager (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJune 15, 2015
A good place to get you a job. Gives you gift cards when you meet so many hours. Vacation pay and holiday pay is good. Worked as an assembler.
FRIENDLY WORKPLACE
Assembler (Former Employee), Buford, GAJune 1, 2015
I LEARNED HOW TO BE COMFORTABLE WORKING AT A FAST PACE. MANAGEMENT AS WELL AS MY CO WORKERS WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND MADE SURE THEIR WORK WAS COMPLETE. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS HAVING TO PICK UP A CO WORKERS SLACK.
warehouse associate
Packer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 7, 2015
Pros: free snacks
Cons: healthcare
one day at work I learned how to make labels it was very fun. the enjoyable part of the job was talking with co workers and the hard part was finishing the job late night around 2;00 in the morning.
Great Agency to work for ... long term assignments
Temp (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 24, 2015
TRC staffing is a Temp agency. I have worked with them over a year and have had the pleasure in being placed with great companies overall.
Company where you do not do much work.
Entry Level Engineer in Training (Former Employee), Alexandria, LAApril 13, 2015
Pros: Close to home.
Cons: Company with no work.
Other than just sitting in an office all day long with not much to do, I would Check drawings for various Engineering projects for mistakes and accuracy. Visitation to Engineering sites and gathering information needed for the projects from the Courthouse and from various clients.
Professional group of employers
Reception and Clerical (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 3, 2015
This is a staffing company that fills temporary positions or temp to permanent positions through out the area in which I lived. I received job placements for temporary assignments that ranged from front desk receptionist work to data entry for an auditing company. The management was professional and honest.
Headquarters