TRC Staffing Employee Reviews

Very Excellent Jobs
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Austell, GASeptember 18, 2017
trc is a great staffing service I would recommend to any one looking for warehouse work with decent pay and hours. Also the employees are very great people and helpful to get you in work.
Busy
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Souderton, PASeptember 14, 2017
I was a temporary employee at TRC. The site I was contracted to was a very busy doctors office, a fun place to work. I had a sudden death in my family and the manager had no compassion and fired me.
Nice, friendly, no incentivies
Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCSeptember 6, 2017
Great place to Work if you dont mind manual labor. Lots of heavy lifting on certain jobs. No vacation days, no paid days off. Permanent make 3.00 extra dollars than you. And work less. But all in all your paid weekly.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No vacation, no paid days off, requesting a day off is virtually impossible
This was a staffing agency.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 6, 2017
The staffing agency did their job in helping me secure full time employment with a highly reputable company that I have been with for 10 years now. I am very grateful to them.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company. I was sad it was temporary. If they had permanent positions i most definetly still be working with them.Loved it.
na
PRECERTIFICATION COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2017
I liked the job. It was a pleasure going to work everyday. I learned a variety of medical experiences. The staff were nice, they took care of the people that worked for them.
it was a job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 17, 2017
The person who hired me was not very nice at all and was so excited to tell us that the assignment was over. After working for them I vow to never work for a temporary agency again. People got hired and fired back to back and a lot of them quit all because of the one who hired us.
productive and pleasant company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2017
Pleasant company that is helpful in finding work for individuals that really need and want to work. Company ensure employee are skilled and resourceful in position.
Pros
food always provided
Cons
health care
Best Staffing Company By Far
Receiver/Quality Control Clerk/Sorter/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GAAugust 11, 2017
Very reliable staffing company that finds you jobs very quick and staff is courteous and friendly TRC sends out informative emails about jobs and upcoming events all the time
Pros
Found me jobs quick
Cons
Never know when assignments will end
N/a
Inbound Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Johns Creek, GAAugust 6, 2017
Good place to work.The work days are calm.Managment are easy to talk to.The hardest part job pallet break down.Work culture is calm and easy to with everbody
Nice People to work for
Data Entry/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 2, 2017
I have only worked for them for a short period of time, they sent me on a temporary job, that turned into a permanent full time job. You could be sent to various places as they offer many different aspects of all jobs.
Pharmacy Mgmt & Prior Auth (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 1, 2017
This company offered great compensation as well as a team environment. Employees were always being recognized for their hard work and dedication. The staff was friendly and the hours and location of the company was centrally located and convenient.
Level 1 Help-Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 1, 2017
TRC was a decent place to work. I was working at Chick-Fil-A's Corporate office as a Help Desk Agent. The food was free, breakfast, lunch and dinner. The people were nice and we always had training classes to sharpen our skill, the only this I did not like was the Managers Micromanaging.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Micro-Managing thier Employees.
Terrible staffing agency in terms of advancement and job placement
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAJuly 8, 2017
If you're in a non-office job with no plan to stay there more than a year, this may be adequate. If you wish for advancement opportunities and an agency who will CONTINUALLY work to get you the best job to match your skills, this is NOT the agency to work for. If you are part time, they will offer you medical benefits but at the same cost for full time employees. This is the only advantage I see with this agency even if the medical discount plan (not major medical insurance) is pathetic and covers almost nothing. Part time employees are treated very unfairly compared to full time employees in the sense that in order to earn vacation days or holiday pay, you must reach an unreasonable number of hours. Part time employees rarely meet the minimum hours and therefore are ignored.
Pros
Very poor medical plan (not insurance) offered for FT and PT employees
Cons
No advancement, incentives for PT employees, does not continue to insure you are placed in the best job once hired
Good place to work for.
Georgia Power Civil Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30346July 7, 2017
A staffing / placement agency. You may work for a client of theirs in a client's position. The culture encountered varies with the client you work with. TRC's management was excellent.
A Pretty good Temp Agency
Credit Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 5, 2017
I only worked for TRC for 4 months, it was a temp to hire position and it was a nice easy way to get my foot in the door at a company that paid me very well for my time there.
The Best Staffing Agency Around!
Various Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 2, 2017
TRC Staffing Services will always have a special place in my heart! If it was not for their expertise in helping me find job placement, I would not have ended up at an agency I truly love. I thank them from the bottom of my heart.
TRC as a individual company does a very nice job in placing you in a job site.
Welder/Fabricator/Metalworking (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30336June 29, 2017
TRC as a individual company does a very nice job in placing you in a job site. They work with you with placing you in a work environments that are suitable to your needs.
very professional management
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 28, 2017
my experience with TRC staffing was nothing but pleasant, staff is always willing to assist any way they can. overall I would recommend them. I was not very often without a position and then was offered a fulltime position at one of the companies I had been a temp for.
Pros
placement is typically quick
Cons
no benefits at first
Decent place to work
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 20, 2017
TRC is a decent place to work. The pay is pretty low but it is a small staff where you have room to be creative. The commission is pretty good but it could be better. The vacation is also worst.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRC Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.