TRC Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive, laid back environment
Inbound Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 4, 2016
Not a bad place, as call centers go. Really depends on what project you are assigned to work. Managers are nice and easy to contact if needed, I've never had an issue with leadership there.
workplace seemed to be ok
Quality Inspector and Gilbarco as an assembler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro NC and Wallburg NCSeptember 11, 2016
work was not hard but pretty boring and not enough to keep me busy. employees were friendly and helpful. management seemed to be lacking for employee concern.
great work place
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 11, 2016
great management team; co-worker friendly; great pay; flexible shifts; benefits are outstanding; overtime is well needed; challenging jobs but fun atmosphere
Great Staffing Agency to work for in any state
ORDER TAKER SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 9, 2016
The TRC staff are very helping in finding employment. They are one of the best staffing agencies in the United States. They find great jobs for their candidates.
Fast employemnt
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 2, 2017
Wonderful company to go through, I never had any problems with them they were so helpful in finding me a job right away , which was helpful at the time.
i love it
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2017
i have had a few job leads and being that i have a 3 year old child care is not always there but they are understanding with great work place and company
It was okay.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 5, 2016
Long hours, on feet all the time, good people to work with, but not fair and equal as others got extra breaks but was fired for taking them like everyone else.
Awful Company
MHC II (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, NYApril 3, 2016
I'm not sure why anyone would stay at TRC as the pay is awful and the benefits are even worse. You get 4 hours of PTO per pay period. On days when the weather is horrible, they will expect you to come to work anyway - even when it's a state of emergency and you can get pulled over for being on the road. If you don't show up then, they will make you use YOUR PTO. In any case, TRC doesn't match any contributions to your retirement, so since the salary is so low you will essentially never make any headway in preparing for retirement by working here. Management is beyond horrible and will take you into your office and yell at you (no joke) if you want to (for example) take a week off to go on vacation. The top level executives at this company make ridiculous amounts of money despite not producing any revenue for the agency whatsoever, then will yell at employees if "the numbers" look bad. In fact, that's what staff meetings are about: you never discuss clients or cases and will hear endless details about how to make "the numbers" better. In fact, there is no clinical supervision to speak of so you are essentially on your own as far as figuring out what to do with the many difficult clients that you will have. Some agencies will invest in their employees and their development by actions such as paying for employees to attend conferences. Not so with TRC - in fact if you do want to attend a conference, not only will you be paying for it yourself but you will have to use your PTO in order to do so!

The other worthwhile mention is that the majority of the clients that you
  more... interact with will be seeking Suboxone only and not interested in any kind of legitimate therapy or recovery? However, providing Suboxone therapy increased the number of clients in the program (and hence had a positive impact on the bottom line) therefore it is universally supported by management despite the fact that employees hate it and this "tract" of the program itself caused more turnover than anything else (even more than the horrid management and awful benefits). Don't take a job here unless you REALLY can't get anything else - even if you love working with addicts I would recommend you go to a program that knows how to legitimately provide therapy to them instead of just throwing you into a group with 12 of them and expecting you to have any idea what to do. Best of luck if you do take a job here - chances are you will not be there very long.  less
Pros
The Hours
Cons
Management, pay, benefits, lack of supervision
Standby
Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2017
Their heart is in the right place but their approach needs work.
Hard working employees are not compensated while
those who don't are
Pros
Free lunch
Over-work you, under-pay you, NO appreciation or value in what you do, Just work you to death
Sr. HRIS Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAAugust 20, 2013
Over-worked and under-paid and management doesn't care because they treat us as expendable and replaceable. There is little to no compensation. You could go years without a raise. Any and all ideas and work that you produce you are NOT rewarded or complimented for or given credit for....but rather it is taken from you and treated as management's own. The hardest part of the job is putting up with management who don't care about your health or well-being. They make promises that they never intend to keep. The ONLY enjoyable part of the job were my coworkers. They had their heads down working as hard as me. We were willing to roll up our sleeves and help one another.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
management
TRC was a great place to work. Everyone was easy to work with.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYJanuary 14, 2014
A typical day could consist of many different things, from payroll to general bookkeeping duties. I learned a great deal about Energry Services with TRC. The management was good within the company. The co-workers were all great people. The hardest part of the job was maintaining a balance of the several tasks at hand and making sure that each and every one of them was completed in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was the learning aspect and also the great co-workers.
Pros
Flexability to work at home if need be, great work environment.
Cons
1. No raises because of economy. 2.The fact that I got laid off due to a lack of work, and lack of contracts won within the company.
Professional
Supervisor, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 1, 2016
TRC Staffing is a great staffing company, never had any problems with communication. Recruiter was very caring and concerned with how employees felt about the role they play within the company. Was able to go to HR with any concerns
Good staffing agency.
Receptionist-Contract Work (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 21, 2016
I enjoyed working with TRC Staffing, they were very helpful in finding me jobs. Great management and very helpful, explained the job description very well and the atmosphere of the job environment.
Pros
Nice to work for and very helpful
Cons
There weren't enough assignments sometimes or enough direct hire opportunities.
Good place to learn many skills
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHOctober 2, 2016
While at TRC. I was trained on the technical side and on the manufacturing side as well. Able to be trained on the forklift, learn shipping and receiving, along with scrapping out machines.
Good coworkers, good hours, flexible with time off as needed
Collection Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 12, 2016
the people are nice, I like the hours and management is easy to work with on time off when its needed as long as they have proper notice of what you need, I like the job itself as far as being in collections and helping customers
Run from this place
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 8, 2013
Worst company I have ever worked for. They pay very low yet make all this money on us. They provide low benefits from 401k to healthcare, which is BS for all the work done. I suggest people not work for this place, they are also quick to fire you for little mistakes. Management is a joke, not sure where they get these people from, most workers are more qualified to be in management then the current ones. I have a degree and yet I have some stupid girl tell me what to do. Also there is no diversity in this workplace, management is all white and self loathing. To me it is modern slavery.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, high turnover, no promotions
Nice people, but super boring job.
Project Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MESeptember 1, 2016
The project accounting department at TRC was extremely tedious and boring. I do not think the pay is good enough to work in that kind of environment.
Assist operators and trayers (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 9, 2015
There is no compensation/ job security for hard worker. I dare someone to tell me otherise. Worst temp agency to work for.
Friendly work enviroment
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 8, 2016
Not a bad place to work. Family orientated and easy going. They listen to employees and take everyone's opinion seriously. They focus on the little things. Are willing to work with employees in any situation.
Pros
hours and mangement
Cons
vehicles
cool for temp work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAAugust 14, 2016
I was thinking they would help find a job but it seem like all their jobs are temp. I drove over 50 min to get there just to find out that they where not hiring anybody. I told them that I was looking for a job not a temp assignment.
Cons
temporary assignments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRC Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.