TRC Staffing Employee Reviews

TRC friendly and professional
Phone Surveyor (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: you get paid weekly, you get to pick days you wanted to work
Cons: bosses were you were assigned to work at would disrespect you, when critiquing your work spoke to you like you were a child, breaks were to short
The people at TRC Staffing are great. The receptionist was always friendly and helpful and her boss was always the same. I would recommend anyone who is looking for temp work to apply for a position with them.
Don't keep promises
Customer Service (Former Employee), Augusta, GAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: 20 total minute breaks issue and vacillating weekly hours are up and down, only allowed to take 3 days off per 6 months
Let me start off saying TRC Staffing is very caring itself nonetheless and the most sympathetic out of most of the temp agencies I've worked for. The client they hired for has ever changing schedules from week to week. And didn't keep half of it's promises the client informed us of, dealing with money or ending daily mandatory OT. For breaks you're told you get 20 min even on OT days which can be almost 12 hours. So you better be glued tight to the chair cause they're watching. Not to mention like most traditional call centers you get 0.25-1.00 point for being late or leaving early or call outs. This company skips that and goes straight in for 2 points for being up to 14 minutes late at beginning shift after its 4 points. That's just a taste of their point system for the job they have here for the call center. So basically don't plan nothing and don't have a life if you want to work for the client they may direct you to for a call center
. If you like money and unpredictable hours on days during the week then this is perfect!
Great Organization
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Creve Coeur, MOFebruary 11, 2015
Enjoyed the time working and the positions placed on. The office personnel are professional and very easy to work for. Would highly recommend this placement company.
Great! individuals to work for and with.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: my hours were what i was looking for 9 am - 3 pm
Cons: none.
My typical day started with me managing the front desk. I learned some very important information regarding the legal system, and learning the law firm database was challenging and rewarding at the same time. The management was very professional, and everybody made me feel important to the organization, except one person. The hardest part of the job, was dealing with rudeness. The most enjoyable was learning the job, and working with clients who were less fortunate, and the attorneys who made everything look so easy the way that they handle the firm. It was extraordinary.
Final Test Operator
Final Test Operator/Assembler (Current Employee), Brooksville, FlFebruary 9, 2015
• Final testing on models devices
• Running ATE’s (machine)
• Second assembly such as epoxy, solder, DR’s and gap caps
• Set up the machines
• Inspection of boards ( parts correctly placed)
Just want to make $ off of you
Healthcare (Former Employee), Phoenix AZFebruary 7, 2015
Cons: poor follow up
Phoenix-only work w certain employers
Not knowlegable about healthcare
Will not tell you specific job functions
Nothing out of the ordinary
It wasn't TRC, it was DUKE ENERGY
Inbound Call Rep (Former Employee), MONTGOMERY,ALJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: hour lunch, coffee, paid holidays
Cons: long hours, management useless, pay is a flex scale
I worked for the Duke Energy branch. The work environment was horrible. A typical work day included computer system crashes, tons clients screaming and cursing at you and managers that refused to speak or see any client. If you have really thick skin than this is the job for you. But prepare yourself, I had to deal with clients who were elderly on oxygen and was not able to restore their power any sooner because manager felt like it wasn't a emergency. I spent most of my days after work there looking for a different job. There is no room to grow, my lead had been there 4 years as a lead. And she still has not made supervisor even though there were certain people that should have been fired ages ago.
Low Pay, Frequent Layoffs, Erratic Management
Twitter marketing (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: informal, friendly, good connections at amazon
Cons: low pay, frequent layoffs, erratic management
I started out enjoying my coworkers at TRC. But we were all ultimately laid off. The company now has a completely different staff. The pay was minimal: I accepted a position there after an injury disqualified me from a contract at Amazon. I enjoyed some flexibility of hours. But management seemed rather erratic regarding company goals, and ultimately decided to replace the entire staff.
Contract QA Lead (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 15, 2015
TRC Staffing

The follow up with consultants is good.
Resource managers are easily reached and responsive.
Good chance to improve engineering skills for site remediation
Project Manager (Former Employee), Millburn, NJJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: learn & improve my basic skills for site remediation
Cons: bad job culture
It's great job place to learn and improve my knowledge regarding site remediation, especially develop scenarios using MODFLOW model program.
Temp Job
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Sarasota,FlJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: not steady employment
I got the job at sunscreenprinting through tis company.Strated as a temp employee. then got got hired on ..
Temporary Employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2015
You make or break the day with the attitude you bring to work with you.
Good Company to work for, including great people to work with
Field Technician (Former Employee), Saint Clairsville, OHJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: per diem, company payed for accommodations
Cons: certain weather prevents work
worked 6 days a week, traveling to a different project area each day. Worked in a friendly environment with great people.
Area of job placement is fair.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), MarriettaJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: flat 7am-3pm
Cons: short lunch break
A typical day working at a location that Trc sends you are or shall I say can be very hectic. Although I did learn that Trc is all for themselves and making as much money off the temps as possible. Confused as this may sound the management team did try their very best to make you think they care(d). While on the other hand my co-workers were very welcoming and nice. The hardest part of the job I would say was dealing with rude supervisors while my most enjoyable was holiday time.
See Resume
Junior Recruiter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2015
• In-person and phone interviews
• Detailed knowledge of staffing process and for wide variety of careers
• Recruiting for long term, contract, and immediate/direct hires
• Payroll assistance, insurance, and medical information for employees
• Boolean search parameters
• Potential Employee Sourcing using Adapt Bond, Career Builder, and Monster Jobs
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
I would rather not review TRC Staffing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 30, 2014
A typical work day consisted of working in the positions of absent co-workers which meant that I would perform in at least three different positions, sometimes all three at the same time during the course of the day.
I learned new skills working in the three different job descriptions.
Management was not willing to compensate me for the different job titles that I worked under in addition to the position that I was hired to perform.
My co-workers were nice.
The hardest part of the job was the heavy lifting or moving of large boxes and office furniture.
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I had the skills and ability to perform the job tasks in all three of the positions that I worked in.
I really enjoyed working there.
Kit Assembler (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCDecember 29, 2014
12 hour shifts.
I learned a lot about medical kits.
I loved my specialist, she was a joy to work with.
I had great co-workers
Wrapping the kits were the hardest thing to do.
Just a temp Agency
Provider Information Specialist/ Analyst (Former Employee), Baltimoe MaryalndDecember 27, 2014
This was a agency used to gain permanent employment with CareFirst.
AMS branch review
Technician/Analyst II (Current Employee), Orange, CADecember 26, 2014
Pros: good benefits, per diem included for travel
Cons: 50-60+ hour weeks
coworkers are friendly, culture in the company is good, and the management is invested in teamwork. Unfortunately, the equipment is in very bad shape and the hours for the job are long and exhausting. Personally, I do not find the work itself to be very rewarding.
Deceptive, Cloak & Dagger. Typical Agency.
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Greensburg, PADecember 23, 2014
Basically, avoid this agency at all cost. At least in the Greensburg area. They'll suck you in like they did my wife, saying that they have a job that meets the salary you want, so you leave your job to take it just to be let go a week later. Then, guess what, surprise! Now they can only get you an interview for a job working part-time for $9/hr. Typical agency. If you have a steady job, especially one with benefits albeit lower on the payscale, but get promises of more money with a position through this company...stay away. Stay far away.

About TRC Staffing

At TRC, we are committed to providing the very best service our industry has to offer. We believe it all starts with people. We – Read more

TRC Staffing Salaries