TRC Staffing

TRC Staffing United States Employee Reviews

not flexible
COLLECTIONS AGENT (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALOctober 27, 2014
Pros: hours suck
Cons: customers are awesome
enjoyed working customer, but administration sucks!!! overall checks ok though
Established company
Recruiter (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: flexability
Cons: demanding workload
Very large company with a growing base of candidates. Excellent relationships with clients brings new opportunities to each work day. Co-workers here are fantastic and always helping each other.
Could use some training in employee relations...
WAH agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: hour long lunches
Cons: constant ever changing pay rates
This company would be great to work for if its management team was a little more employee friendly. Management that actually wants the best for their reps would be appreciated. Some firm structure and not special treatment is required to run a tight ship.
Provided and opportunity to grow within the company from a Medical Assistant to a Legal Assistant
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee), OKC, OKOctober 14, 2014
Meet new clients daily, assist people involved in various legal matters
Good workplace
Electrical Engineer - Distribution (Current Employee), Franklin, MASeptember 26, 2014
· Specialized in underground distribution work including URDs, DOT and various other underground work.
· Used GIS and STORMs to create and design work requests.
· Used AutoCAD, Atrix and Microstation to create one-lines, civil, petitions and easement drawings.
Productive Work Place but fairly quiet
Various Receptionist/ Administrative Positions (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: short commute to work
Cons: not busy enough
Work day varied from day to day. Sometimes I'm super busy and sometime sit's very slow.
nice place, great coworkers
Electrical Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Lancaster, PASeptember 24, 2014
I was employed as an intern when my supervisor was out in the field overseeing a job site, so I did not see deep engineering experience. I saw cut overs from various jobs, but mainly worked with a project manager for write-ups and assembling contract bids.
Productive and very fast pace
Customer Finance Agent (Current Employee), Augusta, GASeptember 12, 2014
very fast pace. You are expected to do a lot. very strict dress code.
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 8, 2014
I was technical support for a contract company through TRC. It was a great place to work for. No micro-managing and flexible with schedule if needed some time off.
Something to get use to
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: overtime, work with your schedule
Cons: short breaks, no breaks sometimes, rude management
TRC is something to get use to. some days are better than others. the overtime is great and always offered but they hassle you too much and hold breaks and lunches and sometimes you don't get to go on your 10 minute breaks even after working a 10 hour shift. the co workers are enjoyable and cool but some of the sups don't know what they are talking about and you get in trouble for following their instructions and the management treat you like you don't matter because they will get their money with or without you. what i like most is that they offer overtime, your pay depends on you work ethic and they don't fire you for being late and not coming and such they just take if from your pay, and they work with your schedule such as school or another job.
Temp Assignement Company
Intake Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: weekly pay and benefits once accrued enough hours
Cons: no warning of assignment ending
Within a few weeks of registering with TRS Staffing they had me placed on a job that lasted almost 6 months and next assignment turned into a temp to permanent job!!
I retired from here and It is NOT TRC Staffing - it is TRC Inc.
Job Accountant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2014
Pros: awesome job, great co-workers and supervisors.
Cons: wish i was still there!
I worked for Civil Engineers and totally loved my job. I did all the billing and assisted with the budgets as well as audited them. I did the Sales Taxes. I also was President of the Survey Company and assigned the crews for the projects as well as interfacing with the Customers - mostly small towns around Dallas, TX. Great Benefits and bonuses. The Company had to close down the office in Dallas as well as Frisco so I had no job. My husband was very ill at the time so I decided to retire.
Great Staffing Company
Contractor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2014
Everything about this comany is great. Your placement is amongst the top companies and often go for many years if not perm.
Great Staffing company
Forklift Operator and Machine Operations. (Current Employee), Suwanee, GAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: assignments
Cons: n/a
Overall Great staffing company. Well TRC Staffing does not have anything to do with on which is going to be a good and bad clients.
Great Company
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaAugust 13, 2014
They really keep their database updated and make sure that you fine the work that you are looking for
Very good for finding jobs.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAAugust 13, 2014
They did very good with keeping me working even if the jobs were short term.
N/A
Item Generator/Enterer (Former Employee), Duluth, GAAugust 10, 2014
TRC Staffing is a good company to work for. They are usually prompt in getting you to work once a position is available if you fit the qualifications.
Placement that benefits the temp
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2014
TRC was very helpful in placing me with companies that were a good fit for me.
Good place just temprary work
4 week assignment, Inventory clerk (Former Employee), Greensboro,NCAugust 4, 2014
Cons: not consistent pay
There a good staffing company.They make sure you are happy with the jobs they give you and or now sign up for and make sure that you meet the minimal requirement for the jobs.I learned a lot on how certain companies worked and or how they deal with there organization and also how other people differ from others professionally. Also why they want things done a specific way.Co workers were pretty good. The enjoyable part was seeing different types of jobs and doing some of them.You get a lot of different atmosphere when it comes to work as long as you are open about jobs your willing to take.
Team focuse enviroment
Data Entry (Former Employee), Vestavia, ALAugust 4, 2014
Loved this job. It could get boring at times but I learned that I really enjoyed the work that I did.

About TRC Staffing

At TRC, we are committed to providing the very best service our industry has to offer. We believe it all starts with people. We – Read more

TRC Staffing Salaries