TRC Staffing Employee Reviews

Good Staffing Company
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 21, 2016
Its a good place to work for , but the hours are not always flexible . The staff is very willing to help if you have questions or concerns.
The company has other locations if you have to relocate or want to relocate .
Temp agency offering job placement opportunity
Machine operator for bill printing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 17, 2016
TRC helped me get two different jobs over a 5 year period. Jobs were fast paced and involved mailing machine operation. There were no health benefits and no set vacation pay. Co-workers and management were friendly and helpful.
Great Staffing Agency to work for in any state
ORDER TAKER SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 9, 2016
The TRC staff are very helping in finding employment. They are one of the best staffing agencies in the United States. They find great jobs for their candidates.
Great place for employment opportunities.
Machine Operator-Metallurgical Processing Co. (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIOctober 19, 2016
Expectations for work assignments are set in advance. Management is very supportive and willing to assist when ever needed. The most enjoyable part of the job are the co-workers and opportunities afforded for direct hiring.
Ready to work till dismissed!
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 13, 2016
I work hard, learn quick, always ready to work the day off, not interested in days off, give the job my 100, very help full!
Pros
Just ready to work and happy with ever is offered!
Cons
Not enough hours!
Good place to learn many skills
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHOctober 2, 2016
While at TRC. I was trained on the technical side and on the manufacturing side as well. Able to be trained on the forklift, learn shipping and receiving, along with scrapping out machines.
Professional
Supervisor, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 1, 2016
TRC Staffing is a great staffing company, never had any problems with communication. Recruiter was very caring and concerned with how employees felt about the role they play within the company. Was able to go to HR with any concerns
TRC Staffing review
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 30, 2016
I had a positive experience working for TRC. The TRC staff are professionals and good people. The staff is good about contacting me for job assignments they believe would be a good match for me.
workplace seemed to be ok
Quality Inspector and Gilbarco as an assembler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro NC and Wallburg NCSeptember 11, 2016
work was not hard but pretty boring and not enough to keep me busy. employees were friendly and helpful. management seemed to be lacking for employee concern.
Friendly work enviroment
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 8, 2016
Not a bad place to work. Family orientated and easy going. They listen to employees and take everyone's opinion seriously. They focus on the little things. Are willing to work with employees in any situation.
Pros
hours and mangement
Cons
vehicles
Nice people, but super boring job.
Project Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MESeptember 1, 2016
The project accounting department at TRC was extremely tedious and boring. I do not think the pay is good enough to work in that kind of environment.
Quetionable
Public Inquiries Assistant (Former Employee) –  ColumbusAugust 22, 2016
A day at the agency I worked for was very fast paced. The atmosphere was very cliquish. If you did not interact with the "RIGHT" crowd; you were sure to be singled out and picked on. The management had their favorites and it showed. My co-workers were very nice and helpful. The most enjoyable part of my job was assisting the customer's. I would work for the agency again if I had the chance.
Pros
Ability to move up in company.
Cons
Short lunch break
Very nice employees.
Injection Molding Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30336August 21, 2016
TRC Staffing is ok to work for. on the assignment that i am on I have been kied to and misled about being hired on and I can't even really get any clarification on the matter...
good company
Administrative Assistant-Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 18, 2016
Staffing company is good to work for if you are looking for a job to get you in the door with a reputable company. Have been working off and on with them for over a year don't have any complaints as they have tried to help me when looking for work.
cool for temp work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAAugust 14, 2016
I was thinking they would help find a job but it seem like all their jobs are temp. I drove over 50 min to get there just to find out that they where not hiring anybody. I told them that I was looking for a job not a temp assignment.
Cons
temporary assignments
Will get you working but not permanently
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 12, 2016
I have had two job that were supposed to be temp to perm but turned out just to be a long term temp job. If you are on an assignment they stop looking for more work for you.
Not worth your time!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 11, 2016
This company is racist. They segregate employees based on geographical area and race. The Management team is weak and have no backbone whatsoever!
Descent Place
AGENT/COLLECTIONS (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 10, 2016
Your first couple of callers determines how your day will go. Good attitudes great day bad attitudes long day. It takes patience and faith which i already had so overall great place to work
kit operator
Warehousing, Shipping & Receiving, Packing (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 2, 2016
Fed machines with appropriate materials according to customer orders. Load and unloaded trucks to appropriate pallets, taking care to wrap the pallets for shipment.

I enjoyed learning new things on the job every day. At times the instructions were very complicated and required coordination with other workers. I got along well with others and enjoyed the challenge of team work with people from other countries.
Pros
Constant adaptation and creative problem solving
Cons
at times the work was very complicated.
Smp
HD Supply (Former Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAAugust 1, 2016
Stone Mountain Park. I was the ticket taker, who knew all guest friendly attractions to direct our friendly guest to create an experience worth repeating, which was our everyday goals.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Weather condition

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRC Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.