TRC Staffing

TRC Staffing Employer Reviews

I retired from here and It is NOT TRC Staffing - it is TRC Inc.
Job Accountant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2014
Pros: awesome job, great co-workers and supervisors.
Cons: wish i was still there!
I worked for Civil Engineers and totally loved my job. I did all the billing and assisted with the budgets as well as audited them. I did the Sales Taxes. I also was President of the Survey Company and assigned the crews for the projects as well as interfacing with the Customers - mostly small towns around Dallas, TX. Great Benefits and bonuses. The Company had to close down the office in Dallas as well as Frisco so I had no job. My husband was very ill at the time so I decided to retire.
Great Staffing Company
Contractor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2014
Everything about this comany is great. Your placement is amongst the top companies and often go for many years if not perm.
Great Staffing company
Forklift Operator and Machine Operations. (Current Employee), Suwanee, GAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: assignments
Cons: n/a
Overall Great staffing company. Well TRC Staffing does not have anything to do with on which is going to be a good and bad clients.
Great Company
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaAugust 13, 2014
They really keep their database updated and make sure that you fine the work that you are looking for
Very good for finding jobs.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAAugust 13, 2014
They did very good with keeping me working even if the jobs were short term.
N/A
Item Generator/Enterer (Former Employee), Duluth, GAAugust 10, 2014
TRC Staffing is a good company to work for. They are usually prompt in getting you to work once a position is available if you fit the qualifications.
Placement that benefits the temp
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2014
TRC was very helpful in placing me with companies that were a good fit for me.
Good place just temprary work
4 week assignment, Inventory clerk (Former Employee), Greensboro,NCAugust 4, 2014
Cons: not consistent pay
There a good staffing company.They make sure you are happy with the jobs they give you and or now sign up for and make sure that you meet the minimal requirement for the jobs.I learned a lot on how certain companies worked and or how they deal with there organization and also how other people differ from others professionally. Also why they want things done a specific way.Co workers were pretty good. The enjoyable part was seeing different types of jobs and doing some of them.You get a lot of different atmosphere when it comes to work as long as you are open about jobs your willing to take.
Team focuse enviroment
Data Entry (Former Employee), Vestavia, ALAugust 4, 2014
Loved this job. It could get boring at times but I learned that I really enjoyed the work that I did.
Productive and Busy
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Dunwoody, GAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: located near the mall
Cons: short lunches
A typical day at work was clocking in 15 mins before your shift starts and begin work.
Small Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta GaJuly 21, 2014
Temporary agency that cares about its employees and their job placement
Nice Staff, Friendly and Professional
Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: steady full time work
Cons: no healthcare - minimal pay
I am very appreciative that TRC found me a great temp assignment so quickly, however, my 1 year contract is over, and although I'm still working for this company, my temp status has not changed to permanent. Benefits and Salary are of vital importance to me as the sole money earner in my family, and working under the Temp status, does not allow for either. I wish they would be more aggressive (based on their frequent visits to my office) in getting my position changed over to permanent. The company needs my role filled, and I have verbalized that I want to work there as an official employee. Not sure where the disconnect lies?
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2014
Kohl's was an assignment I took as a temporary assignment for the Holidays when I was offered a full time position with the company. Although I had not planned to stay, I did because the work environment was amazing. The opportunities for advancement and training were great and the overall structure of the company made Kohl's an exciting place to work. I would suggest this job to anyone who loves retail or is looking for a great place to work during the holidays.
I learned from this company about not to gossip.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 7, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: temporary position.
I am a better person for working with this company. I learned to be more patient.
Varied job assignments, good learning atmosphere
TEMPORARY OFFICE WORKER (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 24, 2014
Pros: worked with good people
Cons: work assignments were sporatic
Worked with all kinds of people, various work assignments, able to use skills, plus acquire additional skills. Most assignments were in the area close to home.
great staffing agency. quick to get you to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 23, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: short breaks
Once online application was completed was contacted for interview within 2 business days. Smooth process very prompt and quick was sent out to a job the next day. It was a small family owned company with owner working onsite.
Temporary assignment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Irondale/Birmingham, AlJune 22, 2014
Pros: flexiable hours
Cons: temporary assignment and commute
Temporary assignment, would like to have more responsibility, not a very busy environment. Enjoyed the flexible hours
Fun and productive work place.
Assisting, Starbucksstore (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 19, 2014
Would love to return to TRC Staffing due to the work they provide.
Stepping Stone For Temp Positions
Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJune 18, 2014
Pros: flexible, easy
Cons: low pay, short term
As an assistant operations manager, I was responsible for placing candidates in appropriate temporary job positions.

This was also a stepping stone position to provide temporary employment between permanent positions.

The job itself was not incredibly demanding.
OK place to work
Temporary Contract (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJune 9, 2014
OK place to work for a temporary assignment.OK place to work for a temporary assignment.OK place to work for a temporary assignment.

About TRC Staffing

At TRC, we are committed to providing the very best service our industry has to offer. We believe it all starts with people. We – Read more