Welcome to Treat America Food Services. Family owned since 1987, Treat America is one of the fastest growing food service management companies in the United States.
This position is responsible for accurate cash- handling, recording of cash transactions and verifying totals. This is a part time position. Hours for this position are 9am to 6pm, M-F
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Reconciling daily cash collections
- Preparing changers for next business day
- Recording machine totals, shortages or overages
- Verifying totals against collection slips or other documents
- Preparing daily deposits
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma/GED and minimum 2 years cash handling experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness along with integrity and ethics.
- Abilities to organize/plan as well as being dependable and punctual.
- Outstanding PC/Data entry, 10-Key experience and math skills.
- Professional, positive demeanor and the ability to work independently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The abilities to stand for a long period of time, stoop/kneel/crouch/crawl, regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. frequently and lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. periodically.
To apply for this position please use the link below