Tree of Life Employee Reviews

Productive, great experience working with latino's, young people, but noisy with hysters.
Selector/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORNovember 19, 2014
selecting orders, boxing or toting, palletizing, labeling. Running electric pallet jacks. Worked general merchandise then grocery at first, later with accuracy of orders, sent to vitamins... supplied GNC and grocery store over the counter naturapathic and vitamins and went to quality control, checking all dept's orders for accuracy, completeness, and packing. Alert to safety issues for others,self and warehouse.
Pros
Good wages, unbelievable benefits cheapest employee participation ever encountered
Cons
10/12 thru 1/3 mandatory 50 plus hours a wk., longest shift worked 16 hrs
externship
PT Max Pain Management (Former Employee) –  philadelphia, paOctober 27, 2014
I was an student extern at "Tree of life" performing office work such as, filing, charting, and answering the telephones. I also performed medical assistance duties in "Pt Max Pain Physical Therapy" as an student extern, performing front and back desk work. I performed different exercise routines with patients, set patients on electronic nerve simulator, assisted patients to the therapist, and did janitorial work through out the day. In conclusion I was hired "on call" after completing my hours of externship.
Pros
Hired after completion of externship hours (On Call) Pt Max
Cons
Short Breaks, externship
Would have stayed if my car didn't break down-no ride!
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 24, 2014
It was fun working with some people.Very fast passed,good workout.You would get a list of say 200-300 hundred items,get your hand jack and some boxes and hit the warehouse shelves.Collect said items as fast as you could,your timed at the end of the night!On an average you would have at least 3 lists.Sometimes at the end of shift you help others if you have time.When you got done ,you could leave,sometimes you had to stay longer(couldn't leave til your orders were done)
Pros
could leave when done got paid for time scheduled
Cons
cut throat job some co-workers would hold you up so your time off
A Great Place
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Christainsburg, VASeptember 29, 2014
It is a great place to work! They are so friendly! I really enjoy the atmosphere.
Profecional workplace
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 19, 2014
A place where working with excellence and quality time for the patient.
Pros
Vacation and Holidays pay
Cons
Short breaks
Good place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 20, 2014
A lot of chances to move up quickly. Good people with big dreams for company growth. Hours get cut for most employees but management stays constant.
Pros
No dress code
Cons
shaky hours
I enjoy working with small children.
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Commack, NYJuly 31, 2014
I am responsible for 15-18 preschool children. I follow threw with lesson plans and enforce classroom management.
Great company!!!!
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJuly 27, 2014
Great company. Pay and benefits comparable to major companies.
Great place to work with opportunity for advancement
Regional Sales Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 18, 2014
Building business in an industry that is consistent and steady, customer service oriented.
Learned importance of customer service at the highest level, as without proper service they will make a change to a competitor.
Management was fair and consistent.
Co-workers were friendly, fun to work with and down to earth.
Hardest part was keeping customers happy and content.
Most enjoyable was actually providing the customer service that help to keep our customer happy.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Customer fickleness
great company to work for......great staff and working enviroment
Supervisor/Shipping Clerk/ and Shop Stewart (Former Employee) –  North Bergen, NJJuly 2, 2014
a normal day at work at Tree of Life was a lot of fun just setting up the day...making sure everyone was assigned to their respected positions to begin the day......I learned that sometimes you have to cater to people differently because not everyone is the same and have different work habits......management was a plus.....great listeners and providers of resources at the work place.....The hardest part of the job I would say was the beginning when you are first learning the in's and out's of a job but once you are comfortable and well knowledged on all that the job entails then you become most efficient to the job at hand and you see things faster,react quicker and then everything becomes fun and pleasing because you then become the teacher of others who seek knowledge and guidance on how to do their jobs efficiently and that I would say is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Want to know more about Tree of Life?

Ask a question
Great Place
Birthing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Deland flJune 18, 2014
Great place to be, great energy and great people to work with. Hardest part of this type of job is being on feet for many hour and at late hours.
Pros
great co-workers, wonderful work place, high paced
Cons
not enough hours
fun place to work
Inside Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 10, 2014
I enjoyed working for Tree of Life learn a lot of different things base on food product. I got to travel 25% of the time..
Pros
lunch you are on your own
Cons
great benefits
very hard work little compensation
quailty control/selector (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLFebruary 18, 2014
long hours of lifting,ive learn how to select oders ,quailty control,and ship oders,management wasnt for the employees never listen to the workers on making the job easy,co workers was execllent
All work no play
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  4024 Rock Quarry Rd., Dallas,Tx.January 29, 2014
A typical day at work was real busy. I learned how to reach high goals. Co-workers were okay.
Tree of Life
FIELD SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 16, 2014
• Conduct sales calls, merchandize and explain product set to retail store personnel.
• Promote cross selling opportunities, maintain inventory remove unsalable products, perform reorders. Utilize Intermec handheld device.
It was a good place to work
Warehouse receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJanuary 8, 2014
It was a big business very hard to advance to any management.. Hours were good and beneifits very good.
Order , receive and stock gourmet product
Account Salesperson / Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 26, 2013
Seems you are not micromanaged and work at your pace. You order, receive the order on a truck, check in, then stock product.
Pros
work at your own pace, faster you work, faster you get off
Cons
not much corporate support if you have a issue
Love to work with all people and always strive to do that.
Sales/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLDecember 18, 2013
I want to work here because it is a company on the move. I loved them bought they were sold out.
three of life
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Fogelsville, PAOctober 21, 2013
unorganize, no security, the work life balance is really poor
Fun workplace
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 19, 2013
When I worked there, it was located in Plant City, FL and it was very laid back. I worked with a great group of people The hardest part of my job was the amount of work to do. Scanning over 7 divisions of Winn Dixie business on a weekly basis was taxing on the eyes, but I had a great account rep and she made it all worthwhile.
Pros
Free products
Cons
moved from Plant City, FL to St. Augustine, FL

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tree of Life. Our community is ready to answer.