Trego/Dugan Aviation Employee Reviews

Terrible Airline Job
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Garden City, KSJanuary 14, 2018
I work for TDA as a supervisor/Manager and it's the worst airline I could've chose. Constantly understaffed and managers just don't care to hire and expect you to work months on end with days off and they do no work whatsoever. Always hiding in their office. The pay is awful and you get no benefits plus the hours are next to nothing. Be wise and choose a better Airline and avoid Trego Dugan completely.
Pros
Cons
Tons
Rewarding career
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 8, 2018
As a TDA employee here at PIT I find the environment a very fun atmosphere to work at, drama free work place, excellent co workers as well as management. If you are looking to start a career in the airline industry TDA is the way to start. Despite all of the negative feedback from other reviews. Not every one can be happy. However I been with the company and am continuing to grow with the company, very happy.
Pros
Co workers
Awful
Customer Service Associate/baggage handler (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJanuary 1, 2018
Management lacks, schedule sucks and varies every day, favoritism by management, there is health insurance.. That no one can afford, paid vacation you can't use because of being understaffed, no raise, no life outside of Trego Dugan.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Everything else
terrible
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 13, 2017
constantly understaffed. management does no physical labor to help. was scheduled 16+ hour days everyday with no days off for about a month and a half. fell asleep while driving 3 times, nobody cared, still had to go to work or get written up :)
Pros
coworkers
Cons
wanted to die everyday
Poor Management
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IA 51111December 8, 2017
Consistently understaffed, no recognition for the hard work put in, management didn't even disclose that we were owed vacation hours, equipment was always broken down or, in some cases, dangerous to use. Poor communication between station manager and "higher-ups"
Pros
coworkers, fun job
Cons
management, pay and benefits
Great
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 25, 2017
Great company and great upper management. Overall a good company. Company is growing fast snd trying to do the right thing. If you ever need help tbry are there for you. Pay is good once you advance and if you show management that you wanted advance they will help you.
Pros
People
Cons
Busy
Fun environment
Lead/Load Master (Current Employee) –  Bismarck, NDNovember 20, 2017
Good company to work for, fast paced and relaxing. good people to work with. Highly recommend this company to work for as long as there are enough staff.
Intro to aviation
CSA/GOA (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 4, 2017
TDA was my first job in airline industry. The GM was the best manager I have ever had. Our team was amazing and we worked as a well oiled machine. No company is without faults however TDA was always open and receptive to ideas for change and encouraged communication. This is a fast paced environment where safety is always priority as well as customer service. I loved my job truly.i just needed more hours is all. Thank you TDA I appreciate you training me so well and investing in a "first timer" like myself!!
Pros
Time flies due to fast paced turns
Cons
For my station we worked per turn so not enough solid hours
Co workers awesome
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 27, 2017
Worst place ever to work. They don't what their doing and if you break the rules you will definitely get promoted. Would never subject anyone to this environment.
Pros
Great Co workers
Worst company ever!!
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTOctober 25, 2017
The BZN manager was amazing until she was let go becasue of TDA's mistakes. We are constantly understaffed and that was always a problem. The regional was the worst manager ever. He wasn't even there for new aircraft arrival. Harassment was not even looked into when reported. When HR was contacted about this they never returned a call. This company is a mess and doesn't care about the American product.
Pros
you get free harassment
Cons
the whole company

Want to know more about Trego/Dugan Aviation?

Ask a question
Stressful environment
Customer Service/Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEOctober 17, 2017
Split shifts and expected to be at every flight throughout the day. Super stressful and not enough training. Lack of management and support from team members. Not a high enough salary for all the stress that comes with it.
Pros
Could possibly get a lot of hours
Cons
No days off, no benefits
Unprofessional management team
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYOctober 12, 2017
Honestly the hours were not to bad. The management team have no leadership about themselves. They talk down on their staff. They are never consistent.
Pros
okay hours
Absolute Mess. Do not work here
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 25, 2017
Let me start by saying that my coworkers there were some of the most incredible people. We cared for each other and always looked out for each other. That is literally the only nice thing I have to say about this company is that they bring in good people. They are a complete disaster at the Pittsburgh airport. From the very first day they started there, they were unorganized, showed an incredible lack of experience, and a huge lack of caring toward their employees. They grew at the airport way too quickly and did not hire nearly enough people and there are some employees who were forced to work up to 70+ hours PER WEEK. They have no regard for their employees well-being or safety, and have a terrible reputation at the airport for safety and organization. Not to mention their turnover rate is extremely high, they don't care if they can keep people or not, only if they can keep airline contracts and at the end of the day make a profit. Would highly recommend NOT working for this company. If you're looking to get started in aviation or the airline industry, there are many other options that would be way better than starting here. I learned that lesson the hard way...
Pros
Great coworkers-some people there deserve so much better
Cons
Terrible communication about work schedules, overall disorganization, hardly any benefits, complete disregard for employee safety or well-being
Mess
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 28, 2017
If you have no family, home, or personal life this is job to have. With a handful of people working 100+ hours a week, you will have no time for a life outside the airport. Management was disorganized, takes a few emails to get ahold of somebody. Missing workers on the job. Everyone is angry for working to much. Company is growing to fast, 6 planes in 1 hour with only 15 rampers. Part timers work 50-70 hours full time works 60+.
Pros
Plenty of breaks
Cons
hours management
First airline job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 19, 2017
This is the worst company to work for, their training sucks so bad. They will fire you and not tell you. Have you work a full day and only tell one person that they're moving on. Detailed, fast and importantly training all stuffed in barely a week and they want you to know everything. Management sucks also, they act like they care for their employees but they truly don't!!! Do not work for this company and you will not get your discount to fly on the airline. They will make up excuses on how you need to train for another airline that's partnered with them.
Pros
View the airport
Cons
Low pay, no discount, horrible training
Run fast
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 17, 2017
Run, you will be happy working with planes. And that's it ! The company is run VERY POORLY. No benefits. Not sure if they even offer them other than saying it. Ridiculous work schedule and won't hire anyone to pick up the slack. Once again..RUN.. This company will not be around long at all. They are only concerned with PROFIT, and no profit ever gets to you.
Pros
Free cake after 22 hours
Cons
Hours, Pay, Management, Equipment, Facilities
Do not work at syracuse location
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 12, 2017
This location is always understaffed, there is terrible management, NO FLIGHT BENEFITS. Too much work with no incentive to be there. They claim flight benefits but there isn't any. Split shifts. so you only work like 3 hour shifts at a time. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. There is a quick turn over rate for a reason.

GO TO ANY COMPANY BUT THIS COMPANY
Pros
Cons
management, no flight benefits, terrible company
Company is growing too fast
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 6, 2017
The people who work at Trego-Dugan are, overall, great people to work with. Most members of the upper management are invested in the personal well-being of their lower level employees.
Due to company policy, all potentially negative comments are withheld.
Absolute mess
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 20, 2017
I went through Spirit airlines two week training, passing the faulty tests along the way, only to fail by one question on the final. Was told I couldn't return but the company called and told me they are short for Frontier and I could do weekends. I was there a day after everything that could go wrong, did. It was a cluster mess. They don't know what they are doing. Shift lasted an hour and half longer than supposed to because an international flight was a nightmare. They didn't know what time, or gate, it was arriving. Nobody was authorized in customs to get their luggage on the belt. I emailed a resignation after my first day. By the way they make you clean the planes (in your dress clothes) at the end of your shift.
Pros
Spirit flight benefits
Cons
This company isn't going to last
Fun place to work at
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  North Platte, NEMay 3, 2017
I absolutely loved working for Trego/Dugan Aviation! I loved meeting all the pilot who were flying in and listening to their trip stories. Being able to look inside some of the private jets we refueled was wicked.
Pros
free lunches and catering food sometimes and tips
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trego/Dugan Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7