Trek Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Warehouse associate and Machining
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, WI.September 11, 2014
Meeting before shift began about daily goals. I learned the operations of a warehouse. Working with carbon fiber bikes can irritate your skin.
General company
Electronics Technician in the service depot (Current Employee) –  Medina, NYOctober 10, 2012
The typical day starts at 7AM and ends at 3:30PM.
The work was challenging. Although the equipment I worked on had schematics the details on how the equipment actually functioned was very sketchy. Only a few "key people" had the knowledge of the functioning of the equipment. A number of products were "projects" that had "special" circuits or were modified and the changes were not recorded on the posted schematics. Test procedures were really not all telling as what to expect following a particular test. No photos of the equipment were readily available; that should be afixed on the test procedure paperwork.
Co-workers were friendly and easy to talk to. Although the two fellows with whom I worked were friendly enough but I felt I worked mostly alone unless I made explicit requests for help.
The most difficult and the most frustrating part of my job was the drive to and from work; it was a 1 hour drive from Rochester to Medina. Additionally, there was talk about moving to another location. Rumors abounded as to the location with the most "popular" location being Lockport, with others being Batavia, and an other was to remain in Medina. A "survey" was sent around inquiring what I would do if the company was to move. This unknowing and the rumors made it very hard to remain optomistic and to be loyal to the company.
Pros
the company would have picnics and competitions. it was a fun time and a great break form the job.
Cons
the rumors about the move. insufficient numbers of test fixtures.
Interesting, challenging, and educational developing new products.
R&D Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Medina, NYJuly 12, 2012
On a typical day I would be building and/or testing a product we've designed, troubleshoot and repair products as necessary Develop verification strategies for performance, capability & durability test of products. Calibrate products to specifications.
buen ambiente laboral mucho descuentos para trabajadores
trabajador (Former Employee) –  Watertown, WIMay 19, 2016
buen empleo,aprendi como diseƱar y mejor trabajador.......
Pros
buen sueldo