Tremco Incorporated Employee Reviews

Good interaction with coworkers
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHNovember 6, 2017
Enjoyed my work environment. Tested sealants that passed for quality. Wrote reports based upon results observed. Learned to use a variety of testing machines.
Easy going but very professional workplace
Roof cleaning/Diesel Truck Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, nyOctober 20, 2017
When working here you become part of the family, everything you do is supervised and professional, management is extremely helpful and the team team you work with make your time there memorable and fulfilling
Data Integrity & Pricing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHOctober 19, 2017
Great place to work. I learn something new almost every week and I enjoy working with my team. My manger is fair and always encourage me to strive for more.
Kettle Operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 5, 2017
I enjoyed working at Tremco and would gladly go back if I could receive my pay at leaving. I voluntarily ended my employment due to unforeseen circumstances. A decision I regret to this day. I really enjoy batch making. Its my chosen field and what I want to do for the rest of my life
Pros
great place to work
Terrible work environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Ashland, OHJune 21, 2017
Corrupt management, long hours and low pay. I would only advise working here if you are truly desperate. Go find another job anywhere else. They have no respect for the sacrifices of the working class and will throw you under the bus whenever it suit them.
Pros
Cons
long hours, low pay, no respect
A+ Roofing company
Assistant Regional supervisor Great Lakes region (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OH 44122June 18, 2017
Working for Tremco has been an honor. With the market of roofing and waterproofing materials, Tremco has become a world renown corporation. A medical condition has forced me to leave the roofing career.
Pros
Never out of work
Cons
Old Company with an outdated culture and plan
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 8, 2017
This company is old school. Too old school. The management of this company is way out of touch with the real world competition in the marketplace and way out of touch with how to approach the modern construction industry.
Pros
bonuses if you can sell
This was the start of my new found carer
Facilities Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJune 8, 2017
I was made the site manager of maintenance by way of promotion. I excepted the challenge and proved myself to be qualified to run the maintenance operation for the Air Force base.
horrible supervisors
Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 30, 2017
Horrible supervisors , hostile environment , low pay , terrible conditions , people cant give answers , communication is terrible , all sub contractors , no one takes any responsibility
Pros
nothing
Cons
all
Great family
Roofer/Laborer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMay 12, 2017
This is a great family, the time worked in this company every body talk to me like family ( respect ) plus I learn every day about new systems, products, aplications and more.
Good job for people without fear of heights
Roofing Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 12, 2017
Good job if you are not afraid of heights. decent hours, work/life balance. good environment non hostile. employees seem generally ok with everything they do and have i.e. hours, pay, tools, responsibilities etc.
Pros
good pay
Cons
dangerous heights
Great benefits
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMay 8, 2017
Typical day projects running office flow. Clean and respectable work environment. Pressure free environment. Great health benefits, room to move up, extensive training.
Great place
Field Technician/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 8, 2017
The pay is great and the work environment is even better. I liked the guys I worked with and I liked the management. Only problem was the amount of time spent out of town.
Poor working conditions
3rd Shift Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 6, 2017
No respect to employees. Supervisors are inadequate, usually wouldn't get a job at Burger King. Illiterate, unable to make decisions unless they call someone else first.
I feel they are scared to discipline incase they themselves are brought to higher management's attention.
They pay low wages, which is there way to force employees to work overtime.
Most of all, in my experience they have very little reguard for safety. Unless it happens right in front of them, then they don't want to know.
I give Tremco .5 out of 10 for being a good company.
Pros
Plenty overtime
Cons
Beware. This company does not value its employees. Their motto is "anyone is replaceable".
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMarch 25, 2017
Save yourself the stress. Many jobs are advertised as full time but actually hired in part time so they can save $$ in benefits! To advance career you look elsewhere because they would rather replace you then increase your salary significantly. Business model is flawed and one day its going to catch up with this company. Like to preach business ethics to employees but they are the biggest crooks of all! Management is as scared as field employees to speak up... not a great work culture they've built over the years. I currently still work for these guys, but believe me I'm looking to get out.
Pros
Expense reimbursement
Cons
Stressful, undervalued, no support from management.
Data Entry Specialist
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHNovember 29, 2016
I would update roofing information into a program called OLI. I would make sure all errors are fixed, fix roof construction errors, fix grammar and spelling, upload and label photos.
great views when working on buildings downtown Chicago
Roof Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 8, 2016
Easy days on a roof using mastic and tars but not so fun when its all over your clothes and hands and don't know how it got there.
Pros
paid mileage and drive time
Great place
Sr. PC/LAN Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 1, 2015
Tremco was a great place to work at. The benefits were great along with the salary. Very few people complained about not making enough money.
productive work place
Technician Representative/Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 11, 2014
loaded materials and equipment and took care of the job at hand
Fun place to work
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJune 9, 2014
Typical day at work is recruiting, benefits administration, payroll and employee relations. I definitely enjoyed working with my co-worker and planning events. The hardest part of the job is departing way with employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tremco Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.