Tremco Incorporated

Tremco Incorporated Employee Reviews

Great place
Sr. PC/LAN Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 1, 2015
Tremco was a great place to work at. The benefits were great along with the salary. Very few people complained about not making enough money.
productive work place
Technician Representative/Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 11, 2014
loaded materials and equipment and took care of the job at hand
Fun place to work
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJune 9, 2014
Typical day at work is recruiting, benefits administration, payroll and employee relations. I definitely enjoyed working with my co-worker and planning events. The hardest part of the job is departing way with employees.
Since RPM Acquisition...Not a Good Place to work
Logistics, CSR (Former Employee) –  Beachwood OhioNovember 14, 2013
It is not a good company where they value their employees. They dont.
Pros
salary
Cons
management has anger issues.
Wrote the same before.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, caNovember 8, 2013
The company had good ethical values. I enjoyed working for that company in the industry.
Salary Management has been cut back to hourly and benefits have been cut
Construction Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHOctober 6, 2013
Multiple contractors to supervise with no responsibility from the subcontractors and no management support from Tremco supervisors
High daily stress due to contractor turn over
Deliverables from subcontractors, management and client
Continuous work out of town from home and living out of a suitcase
Lunch is the most enjoyable part of the day
Great company to work with
Field Advisor (Current Employee) –  Southern, CAAugust 19, 2013
Tremco demands the best in everything and that is good. If you put in the effort, it will pay off.
Pros
great training
Cons
lots of driving
Productive & fun workplace that held a high regard for philanthropy
Construction Administrator (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHAugust 3, 2013
I would come in prior to my work shift to get myself ready for my day. I started off with checking any emails that may have been received once the prior shift ended or through the night. I'd take time to respond to the ones that I could answer quickly and without research. If some emails needed additional information or a request to follow up, I did so. I'd then start with projects that are sitting in my "IN" bin. These projects needed to be checked for receipt of field items; such as daily inspection reports, progress and final photos, final inspection reports, specifications and etc. If they had the final inspection reports and the items were complete, I'd make sure that the Warranty Dept. had a copy so that they could start processing. I would also make sure all of the items received were in our e-Builder system. If not, I'd scan the appropriate items. If a particular project was complete, I'd process the closeout manuals and its duplicates and FedEx them to the Sales Representative to present to the Owner. While doing this, I also archived files into the Iron Mountain system, placed orders for Office Max supplies, answered phone calls for either myself or executives, did various projects and assignments for the Vice President, processed expense reports for the superintendents/management, troubleshot Blackberry, iPhone and camera devices and etc.

My co-workers were wonderful, the department had moreso a family feel to it. Alot of us had been working together for years, so it felt very comfortable. The managers I had were the absolute best. They had an open door policy in
  more... which I could feel comfortable enough to come right in and address any issues that I might have had. The hardest part of the job was finding solutions for old problems. For example, there might have been an issue with a project that happened in 1998 in which I would have to retrieve the project file, find out if the particular paperwork was inside of that file, if not coordinate with someone to get it completed. The problems were, some of the people that were on that project back then no longer worked for the company and they may have been the only ones that knew of the issue. A solution still needed to be found. The most enjoyable part of my job was when Halloween came around. Each floor would compete for the best dressed and best designed. Children from an elementary school would come and trick or treat down the corridors in a safe environment. The looks on their faces as they were dressed in their Halloween costumes as well as the screams of horror as they reached some floors (some were more scary then others). I think it was more fun for the adults then the children.

Working at Tremco I learned to organize my work more efficiently. I learned to set deadlines for projects or tasks as to manage my time more effectively.
Pros
alot of charities to take part in, making over the hallways for halloween so that children could trick or treat safely, buying christmas gifts for children in foster homes, participating in the corporate challenge, free lunches, ice cream socials, box seats at indians games, tickets at cavs events, discounts at hotels and rental car places
Cons
budget cuts reduced alot of fun events
Ok place to work
Recruiting Administrator (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHApril 14, 2013
supported recruiters, enjoyed the value and emphasis on learning more about Organizational Development and continous learning.
Pros
nice employees
Cons
mundane work, coworkers weren't go -getters.
Great place to work with family oriented feel.
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ashland, OHOctober 13, 2012
New challenges are presented every day from both manufacturing and customers.
great wonderful job
tech rep to inspector on military deca projects (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHSeptember 21, 2012
i have nothing bad to say about this job its was wonderful and it had taught me alot about all aspects of construcation,work ethics and all around matters hey are a wonderful com[pany to work for
Pros
all aspects of job
Cons
very very extensive traveling, no home life at all
Good internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 13, 2012
I worked at Tremco as an intern with R&D. Learned a great deal about the company and enjoyed the work.
good and stable company
Warehouse Laborer (Current Employee) –  Vernon, CASeptember 13, 2012
always kept busy. Lots of work..enjoy working with the contractors and meeting customers at will call dpt.
Pros
work is monday thru friday no weekends
Cons
no looking to hire permanetly
Great place to work for
Sr. Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHSeptember 8, 2012
My job was very rewarding. I would go in and do my work. I learned a lot about SAP. My manager is a very caring and professional person. I learned a lot from him. I got along with my co-workers very well. We relied on each other. The hardest part of the job was the challenge of keeping up with the invoices. The people in my department was the most enjoyable part of the job. Everybody got along with each other. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Pros
relexed atmosphere
Cons
i really can't think of any
Not Bad
Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJuly 17, 2012
Thumbs up. Good company that prepares you fully for the field through solid training and support.
Pros
good group
Cons
transitions
worked as a Roof tech/ inspector
Roof Tech (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 18, 2012
Meet with customer in morning go over any concerns carry out daily task such as inspection or patch and repair work. Meet with customer upon completing of job. Filled out daily reports.
Pros
expenses paid