Trend Offset Printing is currently recruiting for a full-time assistant to our sales team. Qualified applicants must be able to perform the following clerical and administrative tasks..
1. Assist sales personnel in day to day administrative paperwork. Strive to support an efficient and productive sales team. Assume other responsibilities when sales personnel are visiting clients.
2. Track and maintain usable sample arrangements for media kits. Handle Sales correspondence, quotes, letters, packages, mailing, etc.
3. Monitors sales team communications (faxes, requests for quotes, internal paperwork, etc.) while away from the office traveling.
4. Research (via internet) for Sales Representatives to help them uncover new leads and open/new markets. Take care of all sales and executive reports and assist executives as necessary.
5. Develop, then maintain sales customer/prospect database.
6. Track and maintain usable sample arrangement for media kits.
7. Handle sales correspondence, quotes, letters, packages, mailings, etc.
8. Perform other duties as requested.
· Computer literate (type at least 40 WPM)
· Knowledge of on-line computer systems, Internet and e-mail systems.
· Effective letter construction. Ability to take some dictation of letters, quotes, etc. from sales staff or executive staff and transcribe into a formatted letter or quote
· Well organized, quality conscious, and customer oriented
· Excellent telephone skills and etiquette
· Possess solid teamwork and good interpersonal skills
· Effective written and verbal communication
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
Trend Offset Printing is one of the leading full-service commercial printers in North America. We specialize in web offset printing of publications, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, advertising and government communications. Benefits are available the first month after 90 days of employment.