General Managers & Assistant General Manager - Restaurant
We are a very successful and continually growing restaurant group looking for energetic and outgoing individuals who are passionate about people, the restaurant business and about providing unforgettable experiences for those people, to fill full-time General Manager & Assistant Manager positions in our Roslyn, NY location.
If you have these qualities and would like to work for a restaurant group that provides endless growth opportunities, then please send us your resume and a letter about why we should consider you for this position.
Please be sure to be honest, tell us about who YOU are as a person and do not hesitate to highlight what makes you who you are... a hobby, favorite saying, a fun fact...
The Assistant Manager Position reports to the General Manager and the Regional GM (& Owners).
The General Manager Position reports to the the Regional GM (& Owners).
Both the GM and the AGM are also required to study and gain detailed knowledge of all menus, food items and drink items.
We provide a competitive full-time salary with benefits package as well as the open ability to grow within the organization.
General Managers & Assistant Managers must possess these skills:
- Outgoing, energetic and have excellent people skills
- Passionate about providing ALL people with the best experience possible
- Listen and communicate effectively with patrons
- Ability to effectively communicate & motivate all staff while maintaining effective working relationships
- Train and develop restaurant staff to provide the best experiences possible
- Maintain a consistently smooth-running operation
- Ability to assess everyday situations and make decisions based on quality service and experiences
- Be a TRUE team / family leader!
The ideal candidate for these positions also have:
- AGM: Prefer at least 2-3 years experience in an assistant restaurant management position
- GM: Prefer at least 3+ years experience in an restaurant management position preferred
- Experience working in high-end or sophisticated restaurant environments preferred
- Has OPEN availability for scheduling
- Works with Microsoft Office applications ( Excel)
- Understanding of restaurant POS systems
- Knowledge of scheduling and payroll