TRG Customer Solutions

TRG Customer Solutions Employee Reviews

Restricting and common work environment
Inbound Technician (Former Employee), Charleston, WVJune 14, 2015
I would go in and login to my systems to await my first call for the day. I learned to better enunciate over the phone and to keep calm during, from time to time, upset customers. Management was always willing to help and for the most part was there for their employees where there could. I can't recall anything special from my co-workers other than they were for the most part polite and well respecting of others. The most difficult part of the day varied from day to day. If it was a slow day, the whole day was difficult as it was very boring; if it was a busy day it could be difficult from time to time to stay patient with other departments when attempting to help the customers. I did enjoy helping people and I enjoyed the fact that I was able to sit and work, as standing for long periods of time is difficult for me due to health reasons.
Productive and fun sales environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Hampton, VirigniaMay 6, 2015
Trg Customer Solutions was a very fun sales environment. The coworkers were fun to work with and very polite. There were incentives offered to the top salesmen and great prizes for those you tried their best. There were many challenges, just like any other job but we work together collectively.
Consumer Sales Rep.
Consumer Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Newport News, VAApril 16, 2015
To handle inbound phone calls related to shareholder services. There are no sales involved with this position. Ideal candidates should be motivated,self-confident and possess excellent communication skills
Very poor place to work. Management is terrible
Customer Service/Sales Agent (Former Employee), Indiana, PAMarch 4, 2015
When I worked here, i dreaded going into work. I would be dealing with irate customers all day. The sales floor is very demanding on their goals, and if you don't hit them (which is very often), you got docked ad harassed by your supervisor. I learned a lot of sales skills I have today from this job though, and learned a lot about diffusing irate customers. The hardest part about this job was not being able to help people efficiently and having customers and management treat you poorly. The most enjoyable part of the job was making a good sale.
co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hampton, VAFebruary 20, 2015
enjoyed the pay and also some of the management staff not all though and also enjoyed the co-workers that i dealt with on a day to day basis
Apply only if you're desperate
Customer Service Support (Former Employee), Elkins, WVDecember 1, 2014
Pros: great hourly pay rate for our area
Cons: too many to list
Management is an absolute nightmare. They are so unethical and unprofessional, not to mention very spiteful. Management and supervisors constantly hound the agents to make sales because if the agents make enough sales then they'll make a bonus. But the bonus for the agents is nearly impossible to get because management makes the bonus structure extremely hard for the agents to meet the goal. It's a sham. I hated walking into that building every day.
CSA Agent for HSI (Former Employee), Charleston, WVOctober 6, 2014
Basically the day consisted of back to back calls for technical support for high speed internet/ FIOS. I thought I knew quite a bit of the technical side of the internet, but as training started, I learned quite a bit more. My co-workers were fun to be around.
The hardest part of the job was knowing that I was not going to be able to resolve every issue that came my way. Most had to sent to dispatch, for outside technical support.
It was a very stressful enviroment.
quality assurance/sales (Former Employee), Elkins, WVSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: working steady hours m-f off on weekends
Cons: the drugs that was so prevalent within management team & over 300 employees
TRG had over 13 lawsuits pending when the company closed from current & past employees. There were alot of drugs within the management team. I had team leaders that were obviously on drugs that were getting promotions. I am not surprised that the business closed.
Good Job
Tier1 Customer/Technical Advisor (Former Employee), Spring Hill, TNSeptember 13, 2014
Transition from classroom training to live environment was challenging but teams work together.
social friendly enviroment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 2, 2014
TRG customer solutions was a very sociable experience. There were a lot of diverse people from all backgrounds and it offered training for both management and people skills
CSA Tec
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Charleston, WVSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: nonstop customer calls
Trouble shoot fios systems for Verizon. Phone tech support, I liked the staff and co workers
turn over rate
Apple Advisor (Former Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 18, 2014
They really don't take kindly to employees being late or not meeting the quotas for customer service surveys.
It's okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charleston, WVAugust 15, 2014
Very stressful, but the pay compensated for most of that
Most enjoyable was coworkers and team leads
Good Company to work with/for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Beckley, WVJuly 19, 2014
A typical day at work is consisted of many areas of customer service. A person will learn skills such as listening skills, product knowledge, how to deal with customer concerns and questions. You will also learn billing and outbound sales as well as cross selling and up selling. Management and supervisors are skilled and knowledgeable concerning product knowledge, training and communicate with each employee so the employee can improve job performance.
Not Good
TECH SUPPORT AGENT LEVEL 2 (Former Employee), Charleston, WVJuly 18, 2014
I hate that when outside on a break or off the clock your conversations were being monitored
Productive and very straight foward.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hampton, VAJune 29, 2014
We answer phones to help customer with questions or information about their account.
Extremely hard work only sales driven
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Beckley, WVJune 6, 2014
Based on customer service, but is an at will employer. They can fire you for any reason!
Productive place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Hampton, VAMay 5, 2014
Pros: dinner to teams who made the most money
Cons: short breaks
TRG customer solutions didn't provide me the training and skills I needed to complete the everyday sales tasks. Although we trained for 8 weeks they didn't have the right teachers worth the training and once my class hit the production floor we struggled.
Most exciting Call Center I"ve ever worked at
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Elkins, WVMarch 21, 2014
Pros: employee recognition, caring and helpful staff as well as encouraging
Cons: have to stay within 2 feet of cubicle so not much moving around
TRG is a very enthusiastic employer. Its not all about customer service but also Sales! You get taught everything you need to know in class and if you dont know an answer to something, raise your hand and somebody will actually be enthusiastic to answer your question! IF you make a sale they yell your name and what you sold and the whole call center praises you for you job well done! The pay is amazing!
Friendly Inviorment
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: bonus in pay, gift cards and pizza parties fo sales
Cons: sitting for long periods of inactivity
started each day with a short staff meeting about the goals for the day and discuss any changes to be made, Had many training sessions to achieve better scores and goals, The management was friendly and maintained an open door policy for discussions or concerns of any kind, Great Co-workers who were team players and willing to help in any way, The downfall of the job would be long periods if sitting at your desk and not able to really freely move about . The great part of the job is you can earn lots of bonuses and gift cards for reaching your sales goals and attendance,

1 2 3 4 5