TRG Customer Solutions

TRG Customer Solutions Employer Reviews

Agent Escalations (Former Employee), Hampton, VANovember 22, 2013
Pros: a place to earn a living
Cons: company policies were not always enforced fairly
It was always busy. I learned how to work with a lot of different personalities. Management was not always professional. I love my co-workers, we were like family. It was sometimes hard to not take the job personally. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people.
Good Job
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Charleston WVNovember 15, 2013
It was alright, good pay, good hours, acceptable support. Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting wuth customers on a daily basis
Can be fun, can be hectic place to work.
Inbound Technician (Former Employee), Charleston, WVNovember 6, 2013
Pros: relatively free work environment
Cons: issues with payroll; not always the best communication amongst management
You know what you're supposed to do, so you go in, sit down and do your job. If you have any questions then ask. Nothing too difficult, and is pretty straight forward. All the requirements and technicalities needed to be maintained change so often that it is very difficult to always be completely on the mark for daily requirements, and requirements – more... change consistently. Often times this happened without the employees knowing until after they have made the mistake. – less
Tactical
Human Resources (Former Employee), PittsburghOctober 31, 2013
Tactical with turnover;nice place to work; had a great boss. People were nice
Great Workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: travel time
Contacting customers in regards to past due account, getting new services, dealing with technical issues. Met several people who became very close with. Understanding company, works with you. no tolerance for drama. Sad to see them shut down.
They don't pay you your bonuses and each day it gets worse
Inbound Sales Agent (Former Employee), Hampton,VASeptember 30, 2013
Cons: several
They dangle the bonus around you and even when you make above the required goal they don't pay you. And when you go to Human Resources, they don't even want to talk to you.

Another con is lunch break is a half hour and you get two 10 minute Breaks. If there is a holiday and the center gets a day off you are required to work the rest of the week from – more... open to close (8am-7pm)

I've been with Ibex Global for 6 months and right around the fifth month they stopped giving me my gift cards for getting Direct TV's. I contacted the Virginia Labor Board about the issues I've been having with this company and if this does not work I'm contacting a lawyer.

Wish me luck and P.S.: Don't do this to yourself – less
No talking
Technical Support Agent II (Former Employee), Charleston, WVAugust 19, 2013
Cons: cant talk on or off the clock on the premises
this company is no good, you cant have no type of conversation there without people wanting to report you for the most simplest things out there. I think the company rules are just to much to bare
Call Center Environment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 7, 2013
A typical day at work was running back and fourth, listening in on calls, coaching and developing the agents into top producing salesman. I've learned how to become a leader, not by just telling the representatives what to do, but leading by example. Management was always good to me, and my coworkers were fun, caring, kind hearted people. The hardest – more... part of my job was having to fire someone, and the most enjoyable part was watching others succeed through me. – less
Being a Representative
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Elkins, WVAugust 3, 2013
Pros: always took care of employees.
Cons: dealing with angry customers.
Being a customer representative for AT&T, I found that you really need to be patient and persuasive with the customers to get them exactly what you can provide. Sometimes you had to let the customers know that you are not able to give them exactly what they want all the time.
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pittsburgh PAJuly 19, 2013
It was ghetto. The management was horrible. They also cheated me out of my commission.
Long days, good days
DSL/Fios Technician (Former Employee), Charleston, WVJuly 16, 2013
Work days consisted of coming in, answering phones for customers unless there was a low call volume day, in which you would sit in aux for a majority of the day.
Management would offer surplus breaks on days with low call volume days, or even set it up so you can go home early.
Most enjoyable part of the job was when you were actively working for your – more... entire shift and not sitting in aux.
Hardest part was staying awake when it was a low call volume day. – less
An experience
Apple Technical Advisor (Former Employee), Hampton, VAJune 26, 2013
The job paid very well and provided benefits; which are a plus. However, the hours ad shifts changed very often;between 2-3 months. I enjoyed the people and the diverse enviroment and gained great customer service skills speaking with customers and helping them solve their apple products issues.
PRODUCTIVE WORKPLACE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hampton, VAJune 26, 2013
Pros: bonus programs
Cons: tardy policy
THIS COMPANY HAS A PRODUCTIVE WORK ENVIORMENT.YOU GAIN MUCH EXPERIENCE
Not A Good Place
Accounts Agent (Current Employee), Elkins, WVJune 18, 2013
Pros: inside working environment
Cons: see below
You are lied to or misled on a daily basis. The bonuses are taken away because the rules of their little game keep changing from month to month. Benefits are well below average and the longer you have them and need them, the less they cover your needs. Supervisors scream in the background when a sale is made and you have to explain to your customer – more... why the idiot was screaming to begin with. Write ups happen because an agent gets a word wrong in the presentation. You deal all day with AT&T customers who are mad because they have been treated badly or lied to. In my calling center, several supervisors have been fired because of drug use, stealing, or sexual conduct issues. The operations manager is under investigation. The recruiter just left, HR manager has changed, and no one new is being hired. Its just a matter of time before this place shuts down. – less
Terrible Place
Internet Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Charleston, WVJune 14, 2013
Do not work here! You have been warned! For every caring, competent employee, there are 4 who shouldn't have graduated high school and many of these bad ones are in positions of power. Work some place else.
Troubleshooting, incoming calls
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Hampton, VAJune 11, 2013
Pros: mandatory 40hours+
Cons: n/a
•Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
•Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
•Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
•Accommodates client disabilities by recommending – more... devices and techniques.
•Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
•Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
•Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
•Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed. – less
Horrible
Handing all supervisor escalations (Former Employee), South Charleston, WVMay 30, 2013
I cant even begin to explain this place. Just avoid at all cost.
stressful
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), PAMay 20, 2013
Pros: old supervisor where excellent
Cons: played games
If you didn't make the quote you was sent home. An they was always changing the rules there also. Healthcare was out rageous.
Not a bad company to work for considering the job.
Apple Advisor (Former Employee), Bend, ORMay 11, 2013
Pros: company picnics were nice
Cons: sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours a day.
the corworkers are what make it fun. other then that this place will steal your soul.
TRG was Verizon
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Hampton, VAMay 2, 2013
When it was verizon, it was awful. But i heard everything changed now.