As a healthcare professional, you are making an important choice about where to begin or continue your career. In exploring the options available, you will want to consider Tri-City Regional Medical Center. We are the small hospital with a BIG HEART, serving the immediate communities of Hawaiian Gardens, Artesia, Cerritos, Lakewood, Long Beach and Norwalk. Tri-City Regional Medical Center provides our patients with quality healthcare, in a compassionate, friendly and healing environment.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
CHIEF FINANICAL OFFICER
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Financial Officer is a member of the hospital’s Executive Leadership Team and serves as a business partner on strategic and operational related to Finance, Decision Support, Accounting, Revenue Cycle, Patient Intake, Utilization, Materials Management and Health Information Management. The Chief Financial Officer plays a key role in the financial and functional decision-making process necessary for the successful attainment of Tri-City Regional Medical Center’s mission.
The responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer include, but are not limited to:
- Developing policies and procedures within generally accepted accounting principles to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduced hospital operating costs and increased revenues.
- Contributing financial expertise in the planning of new and current services that may generate additional sources of profitable revenue.
- Ensuring the hospital meets necessary financial regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Managing costs by continually seeking data that will identify opportunities and take action to eliminate non-value costs.
- Providing financial leadership to hospital leadership that will encourage active participation in decisions that impact the hospital.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with a strong senior leadership experience in a financial management role. Candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience as a Chief Financial Officer or Senior Financial Leader in an acute care environment. Working knowledge of MS4 is helpful.
Individuals wishing to join our team of dedicated professionals should apply in person or submit resume to: Gregg Yost, Director of Human Resources, Tri-City Regional Medical Center, 21530 S Pioneer Blvd, Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716. FAX (562) 860-2230. EOE