Substitute Early Head Start Home Visitor - Brainerd, Minnesota and Little Falls, Minnesota
Tri-County Community Action (TCC)
TCC (Tri-County Community Action, Inc.) has 1-2 openings for a Substitute Early Head Start Home Visitor in Brainerd and/or Little Falls, Minnesota. This job could last up to 6 months. The Home Visitor provides comprehensive Head Start/Early Head Start services to families to meet performance standards, including screening and ongoing assessment; medical, dental, and mental health services; child development and education; and family partnerships that focus on setting goals and identifying the responsibilities, time tables, and strategies for achieving these goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Infant Toddler CDA and a Preschool CDA or Home Visiting CDA required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Nursing, Social Work, Psychology or closely related field of study preferred.
- One or more years experience working with children and parents required, preferably in a home based program.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- CPR/First Aid certified preferred.
A TCC Application must be completed. Applications may be obtained on our website at http://www.tccaction.com/employment.html; by calling (320) 632-3691; or stopping by the TCC Office listed below. Please return completed applications in person or by mail to: Attn: Beth Cooper, TCC, 501 LeMieur Street, Little Falls, MN 56345.