- Candidate shall have 2+ years experience in Software programming development.
- Candidate shall have 2+ years experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .net 2003 .NET, and PowerBuilder, COBOL , Oracle 10g and SQL Server.
- Candidate shall have 2+ years experience writing stored procedures, packages and triggers in Oracle database 10g.
- Candidate shall have extensive experience designing web services based applications.
- Candidate shall have knowledge of designing document management systems.
Tasks & Duties:
- Design and develop UML class and object diagrams that will be used by programming team to code components.
- Using object-oriented paradigm, produce programming design documents in conjunction with database administrator and project manager, for the overall architecture system.
- Develop and deliver coding standards for programming team.
- Document all technical aspects of the system developed, document and inventory all scripts, and document production environment.
- Using service-oriented architecture concepts, work with programmers to develop web services to interface/communicate with other systems at client’s specifications.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Tri-Force Consulting Services, Inc. is an established consulting services firm offering innovative solutions to Government and Commercial...