Electrical Contractor seeking to hire a service electrician to join our team. This is a position for someone that has great electrical and trouble shooting skills. We are looking for team player that is passionate about electrical service. The electrician(s) fulfilling this position must be able to responsibly operate a service truck without supervision.
CANDIDATE MUST BE:
- Experienced in Industrial/Commercial Electrical.
- Interested in a long-term career in Electrical Installation & Service.
- Capable of assuming multiple types of responsibilities.
- Committed to serve our customers with integrity, competence and objectivity.
- Positive and team-oriented. Ability to work well with others.
- An excellent communicator and self-motivator. (English a must; Spanish a plus.)
- Experienced working with your hands and experienced in electrical work.
- Comfortable with occasional long working hours, as required to complete the project for the day.
- 5+ years experience, preferably in Industrial & Commercial Electrical.
- Ability to read and review blueprints.
- Good Driving Record.
- Experience with installation of conduit, wiring and devices.
- Physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches and laying conduits.
- Experience with motor controls and conveyors.
- Working knowledge of the NEC Code Book.
- Comfort in the ability to lift, climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces, and work at heights in varying temperatures.
- Good at problem solving and working with tools.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Organized and able to multi-task and set priorities.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced work environment.
Please visit our web site to explore all of Tri-Systems Group, Inc has to offer you and your family. We offer competitive pay rates and excellent work environment.
Tri-Systems Group, Inc
Ph: 305-591-6422 | Fax: 1.305.517.1415
7500 NW 25 Street | Suite 207
Miami, Florida 33122
Indeed - 30+ days ago