Tri-City Health Center

Tri-City Health Center Employer Reviews

wasnt really a team player kind of work enviorment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Fremont, CAMay 22, 2014
Pros: all of the different clics you get to do to obtain knowledge of the work
Cons: race
everyone clicked with race, when I needed help no one really wanted to help me and the training process sucked because I didn't really get trained I got passed around to different MA'S that all had different ways of working.
I enjoy working with diverse populations
Eligibility Coordinator, HOPE Project (Former Employee), Fremont, CAApril 29, 2014
I have extensive work history working with diverse populations both socially and economically. I am eager to provide advocacy for individuals in need of assistance.
I work well with others and have fostered many lasting friendships with my staff and coworkers.
Great people
Administrator, Clinical Programs (Former Employee), Fremont, CAMarch 12, 2014
Grant writing
Motivation
Improving health life style
Wait time for patients to see physicians
Bullying in the workplace
Administration Assistant/Front office Receptionist (Current Employee), Fremont, CADecember 10, 2013
Cons: no respect to fellow employees, staff, or doctors and patient relations
The coworkers harass you at work while you are trying to get information to patients. Treating patients nicely is number one key in my book, but this company treats patients like trash.

I quit this job recently due to work harassment and also due to management work ethics.

Tried to resolve the issue, but they wouldn't take note of it.
An wonderful community based organization to work for
Health Education Coordinator Level 3 (Former Employee), Fremont, CANovember 7, 2013
I loved working for Tri-City Health Center. The multiple programs that are provided through this organization are critical to the populations that they serve. The management that was in place at the time I worked for here was supportive and encouraging of using various new methods to reach our target populations and ensured continuous funding. My co-workers were dedicated and passionate about the work that we did. The hardest part of my job was when I was unable to locate the appropriate and necessary service referrals for clients. The most loved part of my job was being able to provide a needed service to my local community.
Was a good place to work....not anymore
current employee (Current Employee), Fremont, ILAugust 2, 2013
Pros: good medical/dental benefits
Cons: new leadership team
New Leadership (CEO/CFO) hires are horrible. Looking elsewhere.
glad to have worked for one of their smaller departments
Behavioral Services Provider (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJune 26, 2013
was a good place until a new Director was hired. Some of the colleagues I worked with became friends and I continue to appreciate them.
Non-profit
Finance (Current Employee), Fremont, CAJune 26, 2013
Good benefits, work/life balance and nice people to work with.
n/a
Linkage Case Manager (Former Employee), Fremont, CAMay 24, 2013
I learned a lot. Super busy with lots of clients. Co-workers where fun to work with. The hardest part was seeing some clients die.
Excellent Benefits
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), all sites Mowry, Liberty, Path and Main St.March 5, 2013
Mother of three beautiful children, working at TCHC has thought me great lessons to help me become a better Parent to my children.

Good place to work if you're passionate about helping people, reliable and responsible.
Good place to work, excellent benefits, continually changing, never a dull moment.
Site Manager (Current Employee), Fremont, CAJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits...
Cons: dependent on grants to keep agency going...
a typical day at work - you hit the ground running as patients is the number one priority. i've learned a lot and can take that experience with me. management is great, my co-workers are great too! The hardest part of the job is not being able to meet all of patients needs and most enjoyable part of the job, is my co-workers and being able to help as many people as we can.
It's overall a good place to work
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), FREMONT CASeptember 5, 2012
The health benefits and 401K are great. It's a great place to start out.

About Tri-City Health Center

Tri-City Health Center (TCHC) provides a variety of outreach services which interact with schools, businesses, as well as other – Read more