Tri-County Services

Tri-County Services Employer Reviews

Unsupportive uneducated bosses
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist (Former Employee), Conroe, TXSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: laptop with job, could drive to diff community locations to get away from office
Cons: everything
Long days, little notice if you did things well, treated everyone in department the same whether or not one was over achieving and one was refusing to complete work. No incentive, bonuses or raises for surpassing quota and making extra efforts for clients. High turn over so everyone quits within a month of being trained. Many unmotivated people who do not care about welfare of the clients. Difficult clientele and no incentive to arrive to appointments. Lots of driving, minimal expenses reimbursed, shared office, poor management!
diverse population to work with, supportive staff adn coworkers
Psychosocial rehabilitation specialist (Current Employee), Conroe, TXMarch 27, 2014
Pros: professional development, opportunities for growth
Cons: stressfull
diverse population and great opportunities for expansion and professional development.
rewarding
Life Skills Specialist (Current Employee), Huntsville, TXAugust 1, 2012
Pros: weekends off
Cons: expensive family health insurance
I began teaching my mental retardation life skills class every Monday with lesson plans that I chose for the week. There are three to 4 classes taught daily from Monday through Friday. My classes consist of 21 students. I write notes on 11 of those consumers. I help other life skills specialist care for the about 20 to 30 other consumers in the afternoons. My co-workers have been at the center for about 4 to 5 years. They started working together. They have learned to work together and consider themselves family. Working with life skills consumers can be difficult at times. The most enjoyable part of my job is making lesson plans that my consumers enjoy.

About Tri-County Services

On September 1, 1983, Tri-County Services became the 31st Community MHMR center in Texas, serving Liberty, Walker, and Montgomery – Read more