Tri-County Services Employee Reviews

Would not recommend employment with this Company
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXOctober 2, 2015
Company does not give adequate training for staff. Company's manager's are mainly friendly, but lack in leadership and management experience. Procedures change constantly, without consideration of client satisfaction and does not go by positive recommendations by staff preforming the job. Company holds your job over your head due to the "numbers" and not by the client's satisfaction of your work, so you never feel like you have any job security.
Pros
Experiencing positive growth in clients, friendly and supportive co-workers.
Cons
Lack of job security and client satisfaction with program changes.
Eye opener, rewarding
Rehab Clinician (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXSeptember 27, 2015
I was C&A and it was constant change and reprimands. I felt like I was treated like a child and not very professional. Lots of people left. The left didn't know what the right was doing and the whole program just seemed mismanaged. Every body left. Co-workers were decent. but a lot of red tape to get anything done. The hardest part was showing up every day. Children's mental health services have hit rock bottom.
Pros
holidays paid, time off paid, mileage paid
Cons
micromanaged
The Human Resource Department was a very educational job.
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXAugust 21, 2015
Meeting employees before they started work and getting to know them was a delight. Learned a lot about employment laws. Managing the HR department was a learning experience.
Rewarding place to work.
Veteran Services Volunteer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXDecember 1, 2014
I would not have left Tri-County if I didn't have to leave Texas. The management was great. The pay and benefits were fair. It was a great experience all around.
Unsupportive uneducated bosses
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXSeptember 11, 2014
Long days, little notice if you did things well, treated everyone in department the same whether or not one was over achieving and one was refusing to complete work. No incentive, bonuses or raises for surpassing quota and making extra efforts for clients. High turn over so everyone quits within a month of being trained. Many unmotivated people who do not care about welfare of the clients. Difficult clientele and no incentive to arrive to appointments. Lots of driving, minimal expenses reimbursed, shared office, poor management!
Pros
laptop with job, could drive to diff community locations to get away from office
Cons
everything
diverse population to work with, supportive staff adn coworkers
Psychosocial rehabilitation specialist (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXMarch 27, 2014
diverse population and great opportunities for expansion and professional development.
Pros
professional development, opportunities for growth
Cons
stressfull
rewarding
Life Skills Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, TXAugust 1, 2012
I began teaching my mental retardation life skills class every Monday with lesson plans that I chose for the week. There are three to 4 classes taught daily from Monday through Friday. My classes consist of 21 students. I write notes on 11 of those consumers. I help other life skills specialist care for the about 20 to 30 other consumers in the afternoons. My co-workers have been at the center for about 4 to 5 years. They started working together. They have learned to work together and consider themselves family. Working with life skills consumers can be difficult at times. The most enjoyable part of my job is making lesson plans that my consumers enjoy.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
expensive family health insurance

2.9