Tri Star Engineering, INC Employee Reviews

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crane, INNovember 16, 2015
Great place to work. Was hired as a temporary employee in hopes to get my foot in the door to continue to work for Westgate or Crane.
Pros
Learned alot about the workings of Crane and Navy terminology
Cons
temporary position
Outstanding company, when I approched them about the folks that I managed they were always willing to listen. I was able to set up some new benfits.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAApril 26, 2013
As the manager for five different contracts across the US, I had daily contact with employes ensuring things were going well. I was the office manager for the Chesapeake office, which I located location and set up office areas and required office equipment, phone and internet. As office manager ensured office was well stocked, appointed someone as an assist when I was gone. Support a major client and interfaced with the others I had working the contract.

The hardest part of my job was being able to sell what I needed folr my folks. The most enjoyable part was be able to get what they needed, company credit cards, more pay for salary employees when they worked upwards to 80 hrs a week while on task.

Management was hard but fair, only wished I would could have advanced further.
Pros
good benfits, fair review, etc.
Cons
advancement from within the company.
Good emplyer to work for.
Engineer I (Current Employee) –  NSWC CRANE IndianaNovember 13, 2014
TRI_STAR is a good employer to work for and my job is very diversified making it an interesting good position.

Tri Star Engineering, INC Reviews by Location