Tri Star Employee Reviews

Fun place to work at
Hardees (Former Employee) –  Hannibal, MOJanuary 11, 2017
Its a really fast pace job too gotta have good memorie be fast with your hands the workers are amazing had alot of good times there would deffently go back.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Healthcare
Twice Daily is a great growing company
General Manager (GM) (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNSeptember 8, 2016
To build lasting relationships by serving our community is the statement we live by here at twice daily. Great company lots of opportunity to grow. A typical day is 6am coming to work check on night crew, walk store, talk to Staff about paperwork, or do it, go over kitchen and how the floor is running, talk to guest, receive vendors, promote sales, develop staff, competitor fuel prices , cash handling, lottery, facility cleanliness, and promote fun. I brought on employee of the month as well as, recognizing our strong players. recruiting, hiring, training. Hardest part of the job is keeping staff, Best part is meeting great people.
Pros
Guests
Cons
Healthcare, Constent Staffing
Company has a future but new smell growing pains.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNAugust 29, 2016
great company, growth for the right person. Insurance isn't the best for options but comparable. Overall I would recommend. PTO is average, 3% match for 401 k
Pros
Direct Supervisor, Work Life Balance
Cons
24/7 on call
Overall it was one of the best driving jobs I've had
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 16, 2015
I worked nights driving from Ft. Wayne IN to the GM in Ypsilanti MI hauling auto parts. I called in my load information every day. I didn't think there was any aspect of this particular job that were hard. I totally loved this job. I didn't really have any co-workers because the guy I slip seated with was usually already gone when I came in and had not come in yet when I got in. Management was great, good christian people. The only reason I left the job was because my route ended and they didn't have another route for me.
Pros
Loved everything about this job
Aggressive telemarketing
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  phoenix,arizonaMay 28, 2014
The manager would be upset if you did not make a sell. she would be like we need to sell this product, you have to be more aggressive and trick them into buying this product.
n/a
Roustabout (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2014
I like this company because of the overtime. It was a lot of travel in this company.
Easy going work place
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 1, 2012
made appointments for salesman , some paper work. always had a blast trying to beat my coworkers at bonus times.