Tri Employee Reviews

Fun place to work and great enviornment
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Denver, NCFebruary 8, 2018
Helping clients find Solutions for their Business. We strive to be Consultative in helping meet their needs. Flexible work schedules with flexible management.
Pros
Flexible Schedules
The Allen Company
Tri-Axle Dump Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 24, 2018
Very good place to work. Good benefits and pay. Good supervisor and co-workers. Overall highly satisfied with working at The Allen Company. Would return.
Good team work
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Los angeles on avalon aveNovember 29, 2017
Good working place, and good team work trained in other departments, all employees friendly , I like working for this company but traveling distance not satisfied
Amazin
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 28, 2017
Freelancing is has its ups and downs, very interesting life. This is not a normal lifestyle. Thank you for letting me review this. Amazing to the core.
Pretty Good
Eagle Sales, Brand Ambassador Intern (Former Employee) –  Midway, FLNovember 25, 2017
It was a fun workplace if you enjoy beer, but long hours at times and not much room for advancement... Small company where everyone knew each other and was friendly, but that made it hard for people to use their vacation time, since there were not other people to do their job in their absence
Office Manager/ Book Keeper (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CT 06517November 15, 2017
A typical day was quiet , not many people in the office, I often was there alone , Opened and closed the office. Each week I calculated the payroll as I was the company book keeper. The work environment became unstable due to some changes in location.
Temporary
Foodservice Worker/ Leon County Schools (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 7, 2017
I can not speak on this job because, it was so long ago. I do not remember much. But , I do remember the management was good. This was a temporary job.
Pros
Nice Management
Cons
Job is not promised based on the amount of staff they already have working.
Freight Expeditors
Freight Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHOctober 31, 2017
Company is a great place for Freight Expeditors. Staff has a outlook on what needs to be accomplished and keeps in contact with the drivers. I would go back to work for them.
Temporary diverse work so I was never bored.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 26, 2017
Since it's a temporary property management company, there may be jobs available at various properties in NY, NJ & PA. It's a great opportunity to meet new people and use all my skills and abilities in a pleasant environment.
Pros
Diversified assignments, so the work day passes quickly.
great work enviroment and great place for a starting massage therapist
Therapist & CA(chiropractic (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAOctober 11, 2017
This company is great and has really taught me a lot as a massage therapist and allowed me to really improve my skills and helped me to learn how to effectively treat issues people face with their bodies.
Pros
getting adjusted by the doctor
Was a challenge
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 10, 2017
Not happy with Tri signal integration , very un-organized, poor training and very un responsable. Owners do not appreciate all the things we do for our San Diego branch
Productive and lots of team work
Front Desk Associate February (Current Employee) –  Cumberland, MD 21502September 19, 2017
I love what I do and really love the people that I work with. It has been a wonderful place to work. The people are great and the patients are really what it is all about. Everyone there really strives to take good care of patients. My reasons for seeking other opportunities are private and personal and have nothing to do with my profession or the people that I work with and what I do. This is one place that I really have not experienced any gossip behind each others backs. Its nice.
Fun to work with guest and coworkers.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, KYSeptember 8, 2017
Good to work with people of all ages to help them get the right gear to workout in, work in, or just walking around. Building that costumer relationship.
Pros
helping people.
Cons
People that tried to use the knowledge for their own gain.
Great Xmas party
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 20, 2017
Have been in business in NoCAL for many years, the transition to SoCal was rocky. New untested subs were sloppy, unreliable, and whiners. Difficult to control as so many subs were very busy, overpraised and under delivered.
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
Lay offs a hinderance to employee growth.
Love going to patient homes to treat
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Rosedale, MDJuly 11, 2017
Patient viisits, teaching and assessments. Taught staff CPR. Wound care, hospice care. Hardest part end of life for patient.
On my own worked independently. Sometimes feeling like patients needed more than I could give. Seeing patients healing, learning and showing that they have.
Pros
Worked independently
Cons
Sometimes going to inner city Baltimore
Easy tempo, but fulfilling job.
Broadcast Assistant/ Board Operator (Former Employee) –  Macomb, ILJuly 10, 2017
This job was simple, but I learned a lot about Adobe, interacted with volunteers, got to stay up to date with the news. You read to the visually impaired who cannot do so themselves. The stations are preset so that you must have a specific radio to listen. This job was very fulfilling in the sense that I felt I was giving back and doing something good with my work day.
fun place with great atmospher
Welder (Former Employee) –  Port Clinton, OHJune 30, 2017
a typical day started by making sure my line was set up to start my day. it wasnt to fast paced. The best part was getting the experience in the study i chose in school.
Volleyball camp
STATE ELITE VOLLEYBALL CAMP COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  California, PAMay 14, 2017
I loved coaching middle school and high school girls during this volleyball camp. It was a great experience to meet other division 1,2, and 3 players along with their coaches.
This was a great company when it was operational
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 14, 2017
Had a great opportunity to grow and learn, and to apply myself to this manufacturer of food-grade plastic food containers. I left only to relocate my family to Arizona to be closer to my wife's family. several years after leaving Tri-Plaz, they were acquired by another business when the owner passed away.
Pros
Great team work environment
Cons
Had to leave for personal reasons
fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJApril 20, 2017
fun place to work at. fast-paced environment. nice and understanding team. makes the job done and flexible working hours. excellent service and good support team.