Tri Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJApril 20, 2017
fun place to work at. fast-paced environment. nice and understanding team. makes the job done and flexible working hours. excellent service and good support team.
Horrible.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNApril 18, 2017
Management is the worst. Not very professional I was always on edge..They would never help with an issue. Only making it a bigger problem. Most shifts are only 4 hours long.
ok work place.
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 31, 2017
it was very slow there I also felt like I was barely able to reach anyone to talk to because most of the numbers were out of service. I haven't worked there in a while now so most likely well I hope that they got a lot of things corrected.
Great job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 6, 2017
I enjoyed the experience of working with great people. Everyone was friendly and we all worked hard together. Having to work in the hot sun each day gave me a better outlook on the hard work that we all did.
Pros
Good job
Cons
Some long hours
good working enviorment
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXNovember 11, 2016
tricounty is a wonderful place to work. the only thing there is no overtime and coming from the hospital i'm not used of that. They are moving all locations in conroe to one location. Good experience starter!
Pros
weekends off
Cons
no paid overtime
Yeah
Agriculture Labor and Management (Former Employee) –  Imlay City, MINovember 10, 2016
I love working with animals. It's such a fun job. I wish I could have stayed longer. But the company closed.I take hate leaving these stupid review.
Pros
Mop
Cons
Now
Labor
Cashier, administrative support (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 26, 2016
Demonstrated adeptness in operating various tools; making necessary machine improvements; diagnosed problems, repaired and reassembled machines
Consistently planed and delegated duties to ensure proper work distribution, staffing and space for best performance of duties
Monitored work in progress to ensure completion within allotted time limits, as well as acceptable
Independant contractor working as a Type Rating Instructor (TRI)
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILOctober 8, 2016
My work as a contractor involved delivering aircraft from the manufacturer overseas to the purchaser and then staying on sight to train the local pilots. I worked in Nigeria, Libya, Uruguay Rwanda and Kazakhstan as well as working with the manufacturer in Canada.
workplace
Resident Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SCSeptember 19, 2016
Great place to work. The job offers great benefits. Hours are flexible. Easy to advance in your career. Paid holidays off. Sub status is offered if you want to keep the job, but life altering issues happen. unlimited overtime.
Calling
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNAugust 24, 2016
It is constant outbound calling to sell insurance products. The management is energetic, and fun. Very repetitive. There are clear expectations on what is expected of you
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Repetitive
not enough drivers, pay is low
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 19, 2016
I don't like to be a negative person, so I will put it this way. A good place for someone who has been working minimum wage jobs and wants to come up. A stepping stone to get you where you would like to be.
Pros
You can get your Class A CDL with them and not have to pay for a school.
Cons
my pay dropped after training, they make you come in on your scheduled days off to work.
First job in customer service.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJAugust 16, 2016
This company was my first customer position. I really did not enjoy working here. The staff was rude an not caring at all. But overall great experience to have.
Decent workplace.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYAugust 9, 2016
Intake of calls from customers. Dispatching of technicians. Handled shop work as needed. Management could use a class in people skills. Despite any issues the team always worked to the best of their abilities.
Productive work place
Custom Applicator Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Eldorado, ILJuly 20, 2016
This is a good company to work for they are friendly and good people to work with. The only bad thing about this company is that they are a seasonal.
Very productive.
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Highland, ILJuly 18, 2016
The work day starts off with entering payments and checking emails. As the day goes on we do multiple things like take calls, print bills, and faxing. I have learned multiple new skills since i began working here. My co-workers are mostly friendly and helpful.
Supervision Provider
Skilled Coach (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCJuly 8, 2016
I applied for this job after gaining experience working with the Mentally Ill in a Prison and Mental Health Facility. But after start working there I realize that it was quite different from the two. I was responsible for providing supervision to mentally ill students in a classroom setting, while attempting to gain job related training. One of my student was unable to communicate verbally, therefore this was challenging and sometimes overwhelming. I think I would say that I learned patience and perseverance while working with my students and their disabilities. In my opinion I think that management could have being a little more compassionate when it came to the employees, reason being is that at the time of my employment I was raising my granddaughter. Once she had a doctor appointment that I informed them that I would have to arrive at work a couple hours late. Not something that would happen often, nor was I planning on making this a habit but despite that I was terminated for that one incident.Trying to communicate with that one non-verbal student was the hardest, and the most enjoyable was having the opportunity of working with those with special needs. Especially when I would sometimes work in their Housing Units.
Pros
Work Hours
Cons
Being off on the weekends
1st job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MAMay 27, 2016
A family practice. i was always learning something new.worked withthe dr. who were helpful.management was knowledgable. nothing hard about the job & i enjoyed the patients
Outstanding co-workers
Lead Machine Builder and Lead Machinist (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 26, 2016
I had wonderful co-workers here. The company grew very fast, unfortunately, my family relocated to the other side of the state.
Battery production line
Machine Operator / Shipping (Former Employee) –  Flemington, NJMay 22, 2016
It was a fast pass place managers on point meetings to keep us up to date pulled items daily and rotated wanted to stay but company closed and relocated to reading pa
Pros
LIKED IT WAS CL;OSE TO THE HOUSE
Cons
NONE
great place to how to wire a house and friendly work place
Helper (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLMay 2, 2016
Its a great place to Improve the basics of wiring houses, putting up lights and most of all great supervisors to learn from and gain more knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tri. Our community is ready to answer.