Tri

Tri Employer Reviews

great workplace
Paramedic on Tri-Health (Current Employee), cincinnatiDecember 9, 2014
Pros: dvfsdfsdf
Cons: sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
awesome work place, good benefits great management hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fun job cleaning hoods over the kitchen stoves and fans on the roof
fire prevention (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, NYDecember 4, 2014
i get pick up by the driver we go to various work stops from mt.vernon new york threw jersey cleaning different types of resteraunts. Learned how to clean the fan on the roof making the kitchen look brand new. MY co- workers are cool everybody get a long as a team getting the job done. management good no problems!
my hardest part of the job was climbing – more... on the ladder to get the fan in different area. On the hot stoves cleaning the hood over it. The most enjoyable part is the kitchen is complete the hoods are shining!!!!!!!!! – less
Great people!
Diesel Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 14, 2014
Remove and install tires, A/C and Air compressor, starters, brake chambers, brake shoes, slack adjusters, valve cover gaskets, pinion seals. Report all my work through Transman program. Work with the current DEF system.
An eye opener to addiction and abuse
Mental Health Counselor Intern (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 25, 2014
Pros: understanding of my school schedule
Cons: not being paid due to being with my graduate program
A head strong experience to the real world of mental health.
productive place to work
Medical /Dental Claims Analyst (Former Employee), San Antonio txOctober 20, 2014
Pros: 1/2 days on friday
very small office - very nice to work at . Family owned and business environment
Great place to work in
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), alexandria, KyOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great attitude
Easy smooth pace to work in.
I did my extern in this job site.
Manager always attentive at how we her employees do our job.
Loved my patients. Job culture made it difficult to get the assistance needed due to "clique" that off-site management was not willing to acknowledge
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee), Ferrum, VAOctober 11, 2014
Pros: competitive salary and benefits
Cons: often no lunch or 10 minutes, poor work culture, no one covers for me when i take vacation.
Such a potentially great place to work...but you must fit into the 'clique' to survive. I learned that it takes too much of my energy to watch my back.

The most enjoyable part of my job...my patients!
Fun Place to work
Manager/ Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee), Apple Valley, CAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great work environment!
Set up patients for treatment, perform modalities, exercises, schedule appointments, work closely with referring Physicians, therapist, and ins companies to receive approvals. worked as a manager in the work place helping to train receptionist, and other physical therapy aides, Started the marketing in the facility, going and marketing physicians to – more... increase business. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with the patients and getting to know them. – less
Lovely work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: open commuication
Cons: no paid holidays
Family owned company, task organized position.
Typical day at work is Administrative duties filing, phones calls, task management. I enjoy the close nit relationship the owners have with their employees.
Found me employment quickly
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Albertville, ALSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: good temp service to work for
Cons: not enough jobs to go around
Good support team, always available to help employees out, concerned for their employees wellfare
My Co-Workers
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Hawaiian Gardens, CAJuly 14, 2014
Being able to work with my team is the best part about working at Tri-City. Everyone is so helpful and kind.
Great teamwork/ Productive
Medical Biller and Coder/ Team lead (Former Employee), Jenkintown, PAMay 21, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: short breaks
I have learned alot on specific billing procedures and forms needed. My co workers were very helpful as well as management. The hardest Part of this job was trying to contact each payor in regards to accounts although I did enjoy the work I did.
Productive fun workplace.
Receptionist/Secretary (Current Employee), Rotterdam, NYApril 26, 2014
Pros: my work hour accomidate my life
Cons: my benefit are not the best
My work hours are very compatible with my life. I learned a lot about Gutters and home improvements that I never knew. my manager is nice and very understanding. My hardest times are when I'm trying to settle a customer complaint. My best times on the job is when I make a customer happy and sell work over the phone.
fun place to work. everyone had a great attitude while working.
Order Selector/Pallet Jack Operator (Former Employee), Warren, MIMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great communication between co workers
Cons: it was only a seasonal job
the best aspect of this job was the team work. everyone helped everyone out. the pay was decent
was a good place to work
Welder (Former Employee), Quincy, ILFebruary 2, 2014
it was a long way to drive everyday but pay was decent for around here I was laid off because they ran out of work
fun atmosphere
Carpet Technician (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJanuary 28, 2014
working at Tri State Floors was fun at times. The manager was very easy going as long as the work was done according to company standards. This job helped me to learn how to get around MD better. I went to places in Md,VA,DC for the first time working at this job. My co-workers were always helpful, very patient with me when it came to waxing the floors – more... since that was my problem area. – less
interesting
Temp (Former Employee), Easton, PAJanuary 12, 2014
Working in a trailer on the construction site. Its has its disadvanteges...
Easy Job
Front Desk (Former Employee), Phenix City, ALJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: no breaks, no lunches.
In my opinion, I like to do stuff when im at work. I find things to do if there is nothing in plain site. This Job is just very slow, and boring. The management is not the best. I work for 12 hours a day with no break, not a lunch or anything. If I couldn't talk my mom into bringing me food, I didn't eat.
front desk associate (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 5, 2014
Assisting customer's showing them how to operate different exersise machines
Job
Swing Manager (Former Employee), Clayton, NCJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: money
Working to hire new employees and train new empolyees.
help dealing with angry customers and making sure they leave with a smile and come back again.

1 2 3 4