Tri

Tri Employee Reviews

mangement
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Bay City, MIMay 28, 2015
office manager needs to be fired office would run a lot better, allows employees to harass others including management not family friendly work environment
Fun workplace. I loved interacting with my patients.
Traveling Nurses Aide (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 19, 2015
A typical day at work would be i would get called daily with different assignments and then go to the homes of residents and perform daily living activities and med passing.
I give it one star.
Property Accountant (Current Employee), Westmont, ILApril 21, 2015
I wouldn't advise anyone to work here. Management is terrible; especially CEO. The company is financially unstable. Compensation is bad.
tile setter
Tile Setter (Former Employee), Madison, OHApril 1, 2015
I would cut tile to size, estimate product quantity and price clean area and lay the tile. hardest part would be being on your knees for hours at a time
Good Company
Cook (Former Employee), Westbury, NYFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: hard to deal with students
Set up prepared and served 200+ students and staff for 3 meals a day. Was very difficult dealing with students who I was teaching as they were on meds, or challenged or former addicts, some just released from prison. It was the first year they decided to teach cooking skills, so fresh out of culinary school I designed and implemented a training curriculum. We also catered parties, receptions and business conferences and prepared and packaged food for Meals on Wheels. It was interesting and difficult.
Great warehouse environment
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Alhambra, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: boss provides free lunch at times
Cons: n/a
- Co workers were really cool and easy to talk to
- Learned how to handle money and stock shipments
- Did a lot of maintanence
Wonderful company to work for.
Repo (Former Employee), Crestwood, ILFebruary 8, 2015
The hardest part of my job was tying to say no to the overtime. I enjoyed working the shift I was given. My coworkers and I worked well together. I always worked 12 hours shifts which I truly enjoyed.
Productive and a good working place
Production Worker (Former Employee), North CarolinaFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: no free lunches, no bonus, no raises
Cons: the insurance is very expensive
Working for this company it is better than nothing at all.It is a job that I enjoy and my team mates are alright, if they would do there part of the work load . The most enjoyable part of the day is that I work sitting down at my desk and I always get my order out on time or before it due .The pay is terrible it 's very hard to make ends meet when you have to pay to have somewhere to live but I manage it threw GOD'S help. What I do on this job is I build elevators cords for Draka I love what I do and I enjoy helping the company in any form or fashion to be very successful in there business. What I learn about this job is that I have to make sure that my work is done correctly because customers depends on me to have the product correctly because there life is very important to me when they get into a elevator.
terrible
Marketing (Former Employee), plymouth, mnJanuary 21, 2015
Terrible work environment, lousy supervisors and not a good work environment. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there.
Great Company
Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 12, 2015
I had very great experience with this company, I learn allot the only bad thing this company sold to another company then sold to another company they bankrupt
easy job
OTR Driver (Former Employee), Earth City, MOJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: drop and hook
Cons: low pay
pickup and deliver light freight throughout midwest, majority car parts. very impersonal company. did not have adequate driver facilities. job was easy because of the drop and hook operation, and automatic trucks. the company also didnt have assigned trucks which made it hard
Was a good place to work fast paced and fun
packager and machine operator (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: it was fun and fast paced
Cons: it was hard to get in to work every day
Go in always at least an hour early if you wanted to work that day. If you got there just before start time you were at the back of the line and seldom were brought in to work but sent home for a wasted day. It was not always a reliable day at work but I learned to be prompt and always early to work, Management were good but you never really got to know them you were rarely with the same person from day to day. Coworkers were the same case you were rarely with the same people day to day. The hardest part of the job was getting on a line that could use you The most enjoyable part of the job was the fast pace fast day go by.
Substitute basis, so each placement is unique
Secretary for Wayne, Holmes & Ashland Counties (Current Employee), Wooster, OHJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: can work around personal schedule
Cons: not full time which is my desire
An enjoyable organization to work for, which allows for diversity in working environments. Enjoy the variation of schools and students one is able to work with.
Fun environment
Oil Technician (Former Employee), Eden, NCJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: loss of hours
Changed the oil in a number of cars. Had alot of fun at work with the co workers
Warehouse work as a temp
Temp Agent for a Temp Agency (Former Employee), Fogelsville, PAJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: guaranteed hours
Cons: on the spot mandatory ot
Be at work and ready 15 minutes before shift. Clock in and be stationed by FedEx managers/supervisors. Thereafter, requests may be made to change roles within the warehouse. Otherwise, continue as I was.

FedEx Management were not to be reasoned with, nor Temp management.

Active, typically pleasant, constantly moving.

The hardest part of the job was when we did not have enough people to compensate for the work given. People would not be allowed to leave unless the work was completed and on-the-spot OT was satisfied.

The most enjoyable part of the job was there was little downtime.
Tri state Hospitalist Review Summary
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioDecember 25, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: no specific end time
Provide preventative and primary care for patients in assigned acute, rehab, and long term care facilities, Collaborated with primary care physicians, nursing staff, and patients’ families to provide patient focused primary care. Proficient in working independently with excellent time management skills.

Hardest part of job- Does not end
The most enjoyable part of job- Patient care and flexibility
great workplace
Paramedic on Tri-Health (Current Employee), cincinnatiDecember 9, 2014
Pros: dvfsdfsdf
Cons: sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
awesome work place, good benefits great management hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fun job cleaning hoods over the kitchen stoves and fans on the roof
fire prevention (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, NYDecember 4, 2014
i get pick up by the driver we go to various work stops from mt.vernon new york threw jersey cleaning different types of resteraunts. Learned how to clean the fan on the roof making the kitchen look brand new. MY co- workers are cool everybody get a long as a team getting the job done. management good no problems!
my hardest part of the job was climbing on the ladder to get the fan in different area. On the hot stoves cleaning the hood over it. The most enjoyable part is the kitchen is complete the hoods are shining!!!!!!!!!
Great people!
Diesel Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 14, 2014
Remove and install tires, A/C and Air compressor, starters, brake chambers, brake shoes, slack adjusters, valve cover gaskets, pinion seals. Report all my work through Transman program. Work with the current DEF system.
An eye opener to addiction and abuse
Mental Health Counselor Intern (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 25, 2014
Pros: understanding of my school schedule
Cons: not being paid due to being with my graduate program
A head strong experience to the real world of mental health.

1 2 3 4