Tri Employee Reviews in United States

1st job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MAMay 27, 2016
A family practice. i was always learning something new.worked withthe dr. who were helpful.management was knowledgable. nothing hard about the job & i enjoyed the patients
Battery production line
Machine Operator / Shipping (Former Employee) –  Flemington, NJMay 22, 2016
It was a fast pass place managers on point meetings to keep us up to date pulled items daily and rotated wanted to stay but company closed and relocated to reading pa
Pros
LIKED IT WAS CL;OSE TO THE HOUSE
Cons
NONE
great place to how to wire a house and friendly work place
Helper (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLMay 2, 2016
Its a great place to Improve the basics of wiring houses, putting up lights and most of all great supervisors to learn from and gain more knowledge.
I enjoy working here.
School Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Carbondale, ILApril 25, 2016
This is a very good organization to work for. I have worked here for more than 10 years and will continue. My co-workers are very pleasant and are hard workers.
Productive Busy work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIApril 2, 2016
A typical day at the urgent care can fall one of 2 ways very fast paced or slow and steady either way your are kept busy and on your toes.
Pros
Breakfast and luch daily
Cons
dont offer benifits
Lively work place in the city.
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 29, 2016
Lively work place, there is a lot of people and things going on around you. Customer service and communication is a skill you develop through assisting guess. Co-workers were friendly but poor management.
HVAC Apprentice
HVAC Mechanical Contractor (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OK 74402March 28, 2016
Install duct, and minor repairs. It was a good company to work for, however I was just getting started and want to further my career.
Very prodcutive stable working enviroment
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAFebruary 13, 2016
A typical work day at Tri State is having a group meeting in the morning then getting assigned your job for the day. I've learned how to install, fabricate, and rip out pipes for the city. My co workers are very knowledge about with the job and how to get things done. They really help me out especially if I want to learn more about the job, or need help in a certain aspect of the job. They're isn't a hard part of the job for me honestly. the most enjoyable part of my job is getting to learn something new, and the traveling.
Pros
Traveling
Call center
Marketing Mananger/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNFebruary 4, 2016
Cold calling at its finest. Its tough to be consistent in this dialer. Some days leads are flying out the window and other days its tough to stay awake.
Pros
Great owner
Cons
Moody manager
Great Place to Work
Provisional Officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 4, 2016
I enjoyed working here. I would still be working there but I relocated back to Virginia. I would recommend it to anyone. You have to be able to work a flexible schedule otherwise this is not the place for you only because you are subject to overtime on short notice.
Excellent place to work.
Nuclear Medicine/PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 12, 2016
Perform all aspects of patient care in Hospital based ambulatory setting with regards to diagnostic PET/ CT studies. Very positive work environment and favorable work conditions.
Pros
Great staff.
Cons
only per-diem
Publications Company, Business Reports
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 2, 2016
I supervised a full sales and customer service staff located in Washington DC and New You. This company was formally called BRP (Business Reports Publishing)

I enjoyed this position, my reason for leaving was relocation to California.
Fun Work Place
County Party Rentals Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Park, FLDecember 17, 2015
Fast paced setting. Constant one on one interaction with others. Learned to be better at time management. The best part of this job was seeing how happy customer's were when their event( Birthdays, Weddings, etc.) was all set up.
Boring place to be with no help
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNNovember 18, 2015
Typical day - too many phone calls. COLD CALLS is more like it. I learned to be assertive towards others on the other end of the phone line. Supervisor/leads/etc were not helpful at all, they did what they wanted and didn't care to help when you needed help. They were not encouraging at all, and rushed through training. Does not answer any questions, nor search for an answer when they don't know it. Co-workers here kept to themselves, and weren't very helpful. Most of them took this whole job as a joke. The hardest part of the job was to obtain an actual lead. The most enjoyable part of the job, can't say there was one.
Pros
No pros i can point out
Cons
bad management
work
Helper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Paxton, FLNovember 10, 2015
myself stock shelf, cleaning the store, and I took out the food bag out to to the vehicles. Talked to people that comes into the store.
i learned a lot working at the farm center
N/a
lead (Current Employee) –  Hillview, KYOctober 27, 2015
If you are willing to learn they are willing to teach you, It's a laid back work environment... Management could be better, but everyone has their own opinion about that.
Great boss.
Cashier or Checker Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 14, 2015
It was a good experience working with great people. I learned everything from cash register to stocking shelves to inventory.
the weather is always Dark and 55 degrees
Coal Miner (Former Employee) –  Farmersville, ILOctober 7, 2015
Loved the people I worked with. Mine closed and that was it Loved working there. I wish there was better management because the place would still be operating.
I fell in love with cleaning
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, WAOctober 5, 2015
I got to really learn different way in how clean with different products that get the same results done. I got to train someone for the first time and learned what it takes to keep the place running.
Pros
Free Avon Products
Cons
Heavy Lifting
fun resident
dietary aide (Former Employee) –  Lansing, ILSeptember 29, 2015
Accomplished and energetic dietary assistance with a solid history of achievement in dietary. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include cleaning, laundry and activity.
Responsible dietary assistance proficient in making sure residents and dinning room is cleaning and lining clothes wash for laundry. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence. 10 years in activities and custodian positions.
Highly trained cashier with strong customer service abilities and a successful career in both serving and cooking facilities. Proactive and organized with passionate commitment to customer
Dedicated cashier with 5 years of experience combining and customer service expertise in cashier and cooking. Looking for a position as cashier in a fast growth company.
Pros
trip with resident
Cons
too many cheif and no indian