JOB #: 13020701-SDS
TriStaff Group is a well established Staffing and Executive Search Firm founded in 1971 and we are seeking an experienced, energetic Administrative Assistant to join our corporate administrative team.
As an Administrative Assistant you will work directly with the corporate administrative team, HR Manager, along with the CEO and President. You will be responsible for answering a high volume of calls using a VOIP phone system while assisting incoming candidates, clients and performing general administrative office duties.
- Answering a high volume of phone calls using a VOIP phone system in a professional and courteous manner.
- Greeting incoming clients and candidates and directing them to the appropriate staff member.
- Assisting incoming temporary candidates with applications, completing I9 documents, tax forms and testing.
- Data entry of candidate applications.
- Assisting the HR Manager with general HR administrative duties.
- Daily administrative tasks such as filing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Preparing monthly reports using Excel.
- Contributing to team effort by taking initiative, bettering processes and having a global perspective of your position.
- Distributing outgoing and incoming mail and packages.
- Maintaining the general office areas.
- Perform candidate background checks.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Maintaining the office conference room and monthly calendar.
- Distributing paychecks to candidates on Fridays and assistant candidates with setting up direct deposit.
- General facilities management.
We offer a great environment with a long-tenured staff. We value professionalism and family culture, along with offering:
- Energetic and professional demeanor with a positive, upbeat, “can do” attitude.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word Suite.
- Excellent phone skills, efficiently handling a high volume of calls, answering and directing inquiries.
- Sensitivity with handling private and privileged personal information regarding background checks, Human Resources issues and candidate applications.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks.
- Ability to define your own role, take on responsibilities and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- The ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, with various styles to address different needs and audiences.
- Takes feedback constructively and makes effort to improve skills.
- The ability to work closely with the administrative and human resources team.
- Experience with a VOIP phone system a plus, but not required.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEY WORDS: Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Operator, Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant, Executive Admin, Clerical, Office Administration, Human Resources Assistant, HR Assistant, HR Coordinator.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
For over 35 years, the TriStaff Group has provided superior staffing services to the Southern California market place. TriStaff Professional...