JOB #: 13061901-TEM
TriStaff is in search of an experienced and talented Android App Developer to join a small, collaborative team. This person will be involved throughout the entire consulting process, from ideation to creation. The app team is seeking a confident and creative individual that isn’t afraid to put their two cents into the mix.
- Support programming of apps for third party clients.
- Test applications and fix bugs.
- Create required technical documentation.
- Work closely and support our Electrical Engineer and Embedded Software Engineer teams.
- Maintain in-house apps and fix issues that arise.
- Enhance and update our current applications.
- Monitor Android community and customer feedback.
- Medical, Dental
- Term Life & Accident
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Expertise in the Android SDK.
- Experience with version control (i.e. SVN).
- Have published one or more applications in the Android marketplace.
- Competent in Android SDK design patterns and API design.
- iOS or other mobile platform development experience is a major plus.
- Commercial app development experience is a plus.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
KEY WORDS: IT, Games, Game Developer, Android, Android Developer
Indeed - 16 months ago