JOB #: 13061701-NCIT
We are currently seeking to hire a VB.NET Developer. This is a Full-Time Direct Permanent position located in the North County area of San Diego. He or she must have a strong VB background with current VB.NET skills to be considered. He or she must have very good experience and know their way around the Microsoft .NET framework, Visual Studio 2012, and that has a very good background with Object Oriented Principles. Sorry NO H1-B candidates at this time.
As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for developing our in-house line of business software applications. Our environment is fast paced so we are seeking someone with 5+ years of professional .NET Web Development (VB.NET).
- Provide custom software .NET web development (VB.NET).
- Stable Company.
- Clients are national.
- Fun working environment.
- 5+ years experience working as a web programmer is required (in a .NET/C#, VB.NET environment).
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering technology solutions in a business environment.
- A visible passion for technology and process improvements.
- Superior communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Strong HTML/JQuery/CSS background.
- Mobile Web Development Experience.
- Knowledge of C#, web services, unit tests, etc.
- Experience with T-SQL, SSRS.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio 2010/2012 and Team Foundation Server 2010/2012.
- 4 Year Degree, Computer Science or Engineering Degree.
Indeed - 14 months ago