JOB #: 13010701-P
Highly Profitable and Exciting Startup Company developing sophisticated SaaS marketing platform catering to a $9 Billion market. Although they are new to the scene, they have already established themselves as the leader in their space. Additionally, the company was founded and funded by successful serial entrepreneurs (who are household names), and they see this space as an untapped market with huge potential. Due to growth and new development, our client is adding 3 new Java positions for intermediate and senior developers to bring in-house, their analytics capability for Big Data Pattern Recognition.
What’s unique about this opportunity: You will work with a small, bright technical team and be able to help shape and drive the complete re-architecture of their product suite. This involves trying out and investigating the latest technology tools from MongoDB to cloud computing to behavioral marketing. You will be able to flex your programming muscles on a wide range of projects, from front-end to back-end. There is also ample opportunity to move into a leadership role as they grow.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Design, develop, deploy, tune and support web SaaS products using OOD.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle in an AGILE environment with Java/J2EE, JBOSS, Hibernate, Spring, and other open source tools.
- Deliver the latest enhancements in weekly sprints
- Take ownership of key pieces of the product architecture
- Enjoy a casual, success-driven work environment.
What’s in it for you?
- This would be attractive to someone who wants to get into analytics to look for patterns and trends to help companies make better decisions.
- You could leverage your Java and SQL background to gain experience with NoSQL, which is the next generation database. Its advantages are being schema free, horizontally scalable, simple API’s, etc. This is a company that believes in working with the latest technology.
- You’ll get to work in the hot area of “ big data” and algorithm implementation.
- Chance to work on a team with very bright engineers who are in the top10%.
- Chance to receive stock options with a highly profitable company.
- Offers to selected candidates include a competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive health & benefits package (medical, dental, life insurance and 401k plan).
- Work / Life balance that offers flexible work hours and working from home on Fridays once you’ve proven yourself.
If you are a smart, quick, and creative Sr. Software Engineer, someone who’s a self-starter, who will dig deep into the system and find various ways to improve it, and who has not only an understanding of how web technologies work today, but where they are going… This is the ideal role for you!!
To Apply - Send your resume to Kanani Masterson – kmasterson at tristaff dot com – for consideration today! (RTF or Word preferred)
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- $90,000 to $140,000
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive Health coverage
- Stock options
- Must have at least 3-8 years of hands-on experience implementing robust enterprise or internet services
- Deep experience designing and building scalable web services
- Must have experience with design patterns and well versed on OOD concepts.
- Most important is finding smart people who can learn new things and work in an agile team environment.
- Experience building data driven, web based applications with focus on database backend.
- Strong background with Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JBOSS, Object Oriented, MySQL, SQL scripts
- Senior Level knowledge of various web technologies.
- Can-do attitude as someone who likes to take ownership and drive projects to conclusion
- Enthusiasm for learning new topics, sharing knowledge with others
- Ability to analyze production data to optimize software and database performance
- Possess drive and passion to see a project from inception to successful completion
- A desire to work in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment and show ability and willingness to proactively interact creatively and achieve results
- BE/BS/BA in technology or related field.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEY WORDS: php, lamp, java, j2ee, web services, soa, saas, lead generation, web developer, search engine, software engineer, software developer, online marketing, JBOSS, Hibernate, Spring
Indeed - 22 months ago