JOB #: 14012301-P
Our Client is an established, industry leading Software Company that focuses on mobile applications. Due to new product plans, they are seeking a Senior/Principal iOS Software Engineer to join their iPhone Client Development Team based in San Diego, CA. This Company develops software that is used by millions of people worldwide on a daily basis, to allow secure communications and increased enterprise productivity.
You will get a chance to continue to hone your talents by develop cutting-edge, exceptionally high-quality software and will work with a fun, smart team of talented developers. Their leadership team takes pride in creating a fulfilling atmosphere and has thus has had no attrition in the past 2 years!
The ideal candidate will have current experience developing high performance, high availability applications for iPhones and iPads. As a Senior/Lead iOS Software Engineer, you will have significant influence on their new and existing core products, as well as the re-architecture efforts for both the client and server sides this year.
You will also be able to “flex your creative muscles” by designing exceptional user experience for their products that enhances productivity and communications. This is a rare opportunity to join a small, handpicked team that functions like a startup, but also offers the benefits, industry-leading reputation, funding, and security of a much larger organization.
TO APPLY: Send your resume and apps portfolio to Kanani Masterson at TriStaff – kmasterson at tristaff.com for confidential review. This is a fulltime, locally-based role in San Diego, CA looking to interview and hire immediately.
- Strive to deliver quality software solution using Agile software development cycle.
- Deliver unit tested code and perform integration testing (Objective C Unit Testing).
- Lead and mentor other team members and developers.
- Working with the Product Management team to understand, clarify, and shape requirements, and to translate these into technical requirements.
- Designing and implementing mobile applications for the Android platform.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- $120,000 - $140,000
- Bonus potential
Health Care Benefits — Comprehensive benefits for both employees and their dependents, including domestic partners; choice of PPO and HMO plans through two well-regarded providers. Dental insurance and vision coverage for employees and their spouses, domestic partners, and dependents.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) — Flexible Spending Account options which include Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation savings accounts.
401(k) Retirement Plan — The Company encourages all employees to plan for the future by providing a voluntary 401(k) plan where employees can invest up to the yearly IRS allowable limit.
Time Off Benefits — Employees accrue PTO days each year and receive 10 paid holidays. Sick days are taken on an honor system.
Other: Basic life insurance/AD&D and additional voluntary life insurance; provides short-term disability (STD) and long-term disability (LTD) coverage for full-time employees.
Stock Options — Employees are eligible to receive pre-IPO stock options.
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience with Objective C building iOS native applications.
- Experience writing enterprise-level applications, not just consumer apps is preferred.
- Experience in designing and implementing database schemas (MySQL, SQL).
- Troubleshoot code using debuggers and other tools.
- Able to write scripts for common development tasks (Linux Shell Script, BASH, Perl).
- Personality Traits: Passion for technology, at ease in an exceedingly collaborative. environment (ability to partake in good-natured banter, highly preferred); excellent. verbal and written communication skills and someone who is passionate about quality, supportability, extensibility, and simple design.
- NICE TO HAVE’S (in any of the following areas): cryptography, UX/UI skills, security, protocols, Android or Windows native.
- Successfully built and shipped iPhone applications on iTunes.
- Experience with Agile methodology a plus.
- BS degree or equivalent experience related to Computer Science preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEYWORDS: android, mobile, wireless, iphone, cocoa, objective-c, software engineer, software developer, principal, lead, architect, enterprise, software, security, iOS, mobile engineer, mobile software, cryptography, principal engineer, principle, team lead, lead software engineer, ipad, san diego, pre-ipo, private, fortune 100