JOB #: 103767- TJ
Will be key RF engineer working with the factory to ensure product yield. Needs solid background in RF board level engineering. Must be capable of going into the lab and debugging manufacturing issues independently. Must understand how to do circuit matching, use test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzer and Network Analyzer.
- Debugging manufacturing issues in the lab independently.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- Opportunity to excel in a late stage start up with a talented team
- Min experience 3 years in hands-on RF engineering.
- solid background in RF board level engineering
- Circuit matching experience
- Experience with Spectrum Analyzer and Network Analyzer
- BSEE as well as Associated degree is acceptable, as long as the hands-on skills are there.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEY WORDS: RF Board, Lab, Debugging, circuit matching, test, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer.