JOB #: 13051601-P
TriStaff is partnering with an established, highly profitable “household name” consumer software and hardware company to grow their engineering team in San Diego. Due to high demand and fast-paced new product pipeline, our client is adding a Senior Software Engineer with strong C#.NET and Winforms/WPF Skills. This role will serve as the C# expert on the team, and the “go to person” for any tough technical challenges.
The team is made up of software and hardware engineers, as well as graphic designers for multiple product lines. Their products are multi-platform and also run on mobile devices, so this is an exciting role for someone with a great Windows .NET background to work on a wide variety of projects.
If you are also passionate about music, gaming and thrive in a small, fast-paced environment you will love this job! You will be able to influence software & hardware brand that reaches millions of customers every year, and see your products working in the “real world” on a daily basis.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of C# .NET, WPF applications for consumer use. This means that you will be the C# expert on a small team of very bright engineers.
- Design and write C# / OOD applications to enable real time multi-threading to optimize operating system functions and create easy-to-use GUI interfaces at the consumer level.
- Implementation of I/O and streaming to connect a desktop to USB pr wireless external devices to manage these devices.
- Create specifications, ECNs and perform necessary design change support.
- You will develop C# applications that are cross platform compatible to PC, Android, and iOS.
- Write reports, design documents, proposals and other documents as required
- Perform design verification testing and analysis to determine if designs meet functional and performance specifications.
- Support manufacturing and test groups as needed to ensure good design.
- Analyze data to determine feasibility of new technologies and product designs
- R&D of new technologies, including proof-of-concept projects.
- Perform version control and documentation of firmware and software.
- Participate in internal design reviews to ensure accurate and timely completion of designs and documentation.
- Work efficiently and effectively within a highly integrated team environment including other software and hardware engineers.
To apply, send your resume to Kanani Masterson at TriStaff Group – kmasterson at tristaff dot com – for confidential review. RTF or Word document preferred. This is a permanent, fulltime position based in San Diego, CA.
$100,000 - $125,000
- 16 days of PTO
- Must have minimum of 5 years of C# programming experience, ideally for a consumer software product.
- Significant hands-on recent development experience with .NET 3.0 (or better), WPF, WinForms in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong UI/UX experience for easy to use consumer software. Solid understanding of GUI best practices to enhance the user experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with C# on a PC. Ability to learn cross compatibility to iOS and Android platforms.
- Ability to work successfully in a small team environment with different roles and personalities.
- Real-time, multi-threading experience to allow a system to configure sound and process multiple instructions without taking up too much space yet be transparent to the user.
- Experience developing and releasing production tools for mass production manufacturing. Integration with web services.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with a highly integrated team including software and hardware engineers.
- A real plus would be a background in gaming, music, or graphics.
- Excellent documentation skills; Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be independent and self-motivated, with strong analytic skills and creative thinking
- Valid US Work Authorization Required.
- B.S. or greater in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEY WORDS: Software Engineer, C#, .NET, CLR, GUI, music, sound, consumer, multi-media, streaming, I/O, audio, OOD, desktop, fast paced, start-up, WPF, android, iOS, multithreading, multi-threading, multi-tasking, real time, GUI, mobile, software developer, senior software developer, json, rest, graphics, games, gaming, video games