JOB #: 13050601-NCIT
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior iOS Developer. This is a contract to hire position located in the San Diego area. This position will require the person to work onsite, sorry no telecommuting or remote work. All candidates must have 2+ years of professional iOS Development experience to be considered. We are seeking someone that has shipped at least 2 original iPhone or iPad apps to be considered for this position.
The Senior iOS Developer will be responsible for the development of mobile applications. All candidates submitting resumes have have true hands-on professional iOS development experience to be considered. Seeking someone that has created advanced applications for the iOS platforms (iPhone and or iPad).
- Create advanced applications for the iOS platform, iPhone and iPad.
- Object Oriented Design Patterns.
- Provide custom UI and control development.
- Must have shipped at least 2 iPhone/iPad apps.
- Excellent company that is working on latest iPhone/iPad apps for a variety of industries
- Must have 2+ years of professional iPhone/iPad programming experience.
- Must have shipped at last 2 iPhone/iPad apps to be considered.
- Strong Object-C experience (expert level Object-C needed).
- Object Oriented Programming experience is a requirement.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with UI, control development experience.
- 4 Year Degree or related experience.
KEY WORDS: iOS, Mobile, iPhone, iPad, Object Oriented Programming, OOP, OOD, OOA, C#, Android, Objective-C, CoreGraphics, CoreData, UI, .NET, Java.