JOB #: 13110801-NCIT
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Mobile Applications Developer. This is a Full-Time Direct position here in San Diego, CA. Sorry this is NOT a contract or corp to corp position. Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 visas. We are seeking someone that has published apps to the App Store, built Android aps that can work on both phones and tablets (strong RESTful API exp).
This position will be responsible to help lead the development of mobile device applications including iPhone, RIM, and Android systems that will help drive the business objectives. The individual will work directly with the web development and user interface teams to lead the development of mobile applications.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain mobile (Android and/or iOS) device applications.
- Adhere to standards concerning system scope and objectives, development and deployment, and documentation and reporting.
- Design, code, test, debug and document mobile and related web applications.
- Experienced with SDLC and development methodologies
- Development and porting mobile applications to new mobile phones.
- Annual Bonus
- Work via Telecommute
- Stable company
- 3+ years of professional Mobile applications development experience, seeking Android and/or iOS Development experience.
- Strong iOS with expert level Objective C, and deep knowledge of iOS SDK, core frameworks.
- Expert level experience with RIM/Android SDK preferred.
- Seeking native Android development experience for Mobile devices and Tablets.
- Must have strong Java and Android SDK expertise.
- 3+ years in Mobile Design Patterns and Web Services Integration experience.
- Experience publishing applications to RIM/Android and someone that has published applications in Google Play.
- 2+ years of experience in a Unix/Linux environment
- 4 Year College Degree or related professional experience.
KEY WORDS: Mobile, Android, iOS, SDK, RIM, Object-C, Cocoa, OOD, Java, J2EE, C++, J2ME, Linux, UNIX, Agile, SCRUM, RESTful, Tablets, and Web Services.
Indeed - 30+ days ago