JOB #: 103767- TJ
Will be key RF engineer Technician working with the factory to ensure product yield. Needs solid background in RF board level debug. Must be capable of going into the lab and debugging manufacturing issues independently. Must understand how to do circuit matching, use test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzer and Network Analyzer. Must have repair skills.
- Debugging manufacturing issues in the lab independently.
- Opportunity to excel in a late stage start up with a talented team
- Min experience 10 years in hands-on RF engineering technician work.
- solid background in RF board level work.
- Circuit matching experience.
- Experience with Spectrum Analyzer and Network Analyzer.
- Associate’s degree is acceptable, as long as the hands-on skills are there.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEY WORDS: RF Board, Lab, Debugging, circuit matching, test, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer.