JOB #: 13080501 - P
TriStaff is partnering with a successful international company in San Diego, which is the leader in their field. Due to growth, they are adding 2 new Sr. Software Engineers to their C#.NET team developing SaaS solutions for satellite-based communication for customers worldwide. Product Development plans include the ability to work with NoSQL databases and additional mobile capability. To ensure quality products, all new hires are thoroughly vetted to attract top software talent in San Diego.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work on the entire product—from the design and architecture of every tier all the way through to implementation. You will not be stuck in any area, but be able to work on the total product.
- You will work on a small team to evolve the product’s capabilities to collect and store data in a large database (both SQL Server 2012 and NoSQL) and display through a web interface in real time to customers around the world.
- You will write APIs to satellite systems that provide real time data collection and communication.
- You will develop web based UIs and client applications to display data, including visual maps.
- You will develop complex databases to store high volume data for rapid retrieval 24/7.
- You will select the best design architecture to meet the needs of the project that supports multi-tasking.
What’s in it for you: This would be attractive to a senior developer who wants autonomy in making design decisions within a company that keeps up with the latest in technology. You will get to work with a team of bright developers under a Director who doesn’t micromanage and believes in promoting from within. You will get to work with a collaborative team without politics. You will never be bored because you will work on more than one project at the same time and see the total picture. This is a chance to work for a company whose vision for future products include mobile delivery and other features to keep them competitive. This means that you will be able to keep up with technology, while working for a stable company in a strong financial position to support on-going R&D.
To apply, send your resume to Kanani Masterson (kmasterson at tristaff.com) at TriStaff Group –– for confidential review. RTF or Word document preferred. This is a permanent, fulltime position based in San Diego, CA.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- $90,000 - $115,000
- Profit sharing that increases with tenure
- Stock options in special cases
- 3 weeks PTO
- Tuition reimbursal
- 401K matching
- Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for self and family
- 5 years experience with relevant C#.NET development for web-delivered systems for multi-browser capability.
- Solid understanding of security concerns such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), SQL Injection, etc.
- Solid understanding and experience with multi-threading and event-driven programming.
- Experience with both server side MS SQL Server and front end UI client interfaces with jQuery and ASP.NET.
- Ability to develop testable software.
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems such as Git or Mercurial.
- Plusses: Experience with ASP.NET MVC, creating Windows Forms/WPF applications, creating Windows and Web Services, using jQuery UI frameworks., NoSQL.
- Ability to travel 5-10% to work with other teams within the organization.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com