Job #: 13062701-P
San Diego based Internet Company developing revolutionary technology that brings together social media, Big Data Personalization, and a scalable enterprise level SaaS platform. They are a well funded startup with a seasoned executive team that can boast many previous tech startup successes under their belts.
Our client is looking for a Senior Web Developer who could eventually move into a CTO role. The ideal candidate will be committed to own, build, and grow their core technology suite. You will be developing systems designed to be scalable, flexible, secure and fault tolerant that have an immediate impact on the company’s bottom line. You will work closely with their leadership team and customers to help shape the long-term technical and business strategy.
Their development challenges are complex and require a highly skilled, talented engineer who loves taking ownership of a product… if this describes you; we want to hear from you!
The offer package includes highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, flexible work schedule, stock options, and a fun & casual atmosphere! They are very actively looking to bring this person onboard, so please send your resume (in Word) to Kanani Masterson (kmasterson at tristaff.com) for confidential review.
- Design and develop the full LAMP/PHP stack, from AWS servers to Front End Development. You will have ownership over the design, implementation, and operation of a performance marketing platform for internet marketers of all sizes.
- Building the next generation of online tools for consumer users and enterprise clients.
- Engineering frontend and backend code for new industry vertical expansion plans.
- Developing mobile-friendly versions of their public site and user accounts.
- API work to support 3rd party web services applications, for high-traffic, scalable applications supporting thousands of concurrent users.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- $85,000 - $115,000
- Stock options
- Performance Bonus
- Casual fun environment.
- Work from home 2 days a week and on “green” Friday’s.
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience writing high-quality, elegant PHP code, with an emphasis on using PHP in an object orientated framework.
- Experience developing high-volume, scalable web-based software in the cloud.
- Experience or interest in working with Scala a plus.
- Experience in developing and implementing custom widgets and web applications.
- Familiarity in utilizing and building API’s and data feeds.
- Experience integrating and tweaking online payment systems.
- Experience developing concise accurate functional specifications / user stories.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple simultaneous tasks.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com