JOB #: 13071701-P
Our client is a well-funded Startup with successful products on the market. They develop state-of-the-art consumer and enterprise wireless products that help improve people’s lives and ability to communicate.
Due to new projects and products in the pipeline, they are ramping up their development team! The executive team is made up of seasoned wireless industry experts, and they have fostered an environment that supports creativity, collaboration, and a decent amount of good-natured banter.
They are looking for a talented Software Systems Integration Engineer to integrate, debug and test embedded C/C++ code on custom, multi-core ASIC processors. You won’t only be doing integration, because your time will be split doing 80/20 integration/new design & development. Two new products are planned for the balance of 2013, so you will be kept challenged.
The application is in the wireless space, so prior experience in Cellular (UMTS/HSPA/LTE) and/or WiFi software integration and test would be important. Someone who comes from a cellular company and wants to gain exposure to multiple systems on the market, will be excited to join this company. This position would provide a wide exposure to a 100 of the biggest wireless carriers in the world. You will never be bored and constantly learning new technology.
To apply, send your resume to Kanani Masterson at TriStaff Group – kmasterson at tristaff.com – for confidential review. RTF or Word document preferred. This is a permanent, fulltime position based in San Diego, CA.
- Competitive health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Stock Options.
- 10 paid holidays.
- 3 weeks vacation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years experience in “C” software integration and systems engineering.
- Strong math background to learn DSP algorithms and application to wireless products.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong system engineering background and/or exposure.
- Experience with the lower levels of the wireless protocol stack.
- Capable of understanding signal processing algorithms and their application in wireless environments.
- He/She should have the ability to perform RF related measurements, field test measurement and use this information to debug any integration issues.
- The ideal candidate will also be able to do coding in “C” to adapt software to the underlying hardware.
- Knowledge of LTE and HSPA operation preferred.
- Knowledge of test automation techniques.
- Plusses: C++, RF, and creating BSP’s.
- Degrees in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEY WORDS: Software Engineer, Software Systems Integration, BSP, embedded, wireless, C/C++, wireless, cellular (UMTS/HSPA/LTE), WiFi, ASIC, Algorithm, RF, DSP algorithm,