JOB #: 13022101-SDS
TriStaff has partnered with a local banking institution that is looking for an experienced Banking Teller. Under direction of the Call Center VP will be perform full service duties to include Teller, Customer Service, New Accounts and assist with Operations support.
- Under direction of the Call Center VP will be perform full service duties to include Teller, Customer Service, New Accounts and assist with Operations support.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- You will work with a team who are passionate and determined individuals that believe in our vision and making a difference.
- Employees are valued and rewarded for their contributions.
- As part of our strategic growth plans, always looking for qualified, motivated individuals that enjoy working in a professional, innovative, team-oriented culture and vision.
- Jack Henry Software experience preferred, not necessary.
- A minimum of 1-2 years banking experience with emphasis in operations.
- Able to fill in for any position within the Central Operations department.
- The ability to cross sell the Bank’s products and services to existing clients as well as prospects, growing new profitable relationships by referring opportunities to other parts of the company.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good phone etiquette.
- Team player and self-starter.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good analytical and research skills.
- Present professional image and work well in a team.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
Key Words: Bank, Banking, Teller, Customer Service, Operations Assistant