TriVersity Construction is a commercial construction company in the health care, education, consumer products, public facilities and industrial markets. We are currently seeking an Accounting Manager. This position will be responsible for working collaboratively with operations, clients, and corporate accounting to provide a full range of high level accounting support and direction. The successful candidate will have experience:
- Managing all operational aspects of accounting (AR, AP, GL, etc.)
- Performing project accounting and administration oversight
- Preparing financial statements and other management reporting on a monthly basis
- Managing corporate budgets
- Driving process improvements for efficiency, including use of information technology
Qualified candidates will provide expertise to establish accounting systems and implement accounting standards and procedures based on contract requirements. Candidates will also supervise accounting functions across the organization.
Additionally, candidates must be able to relate well to people inside and outside of the company and build and maintain effective business relationships. Candidates must have highly developed communication skills and be able to communicate both clearly and succinctly in a variety of situations.
This position requires:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related discipline
- A minimum of five years accounting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- High competency in accounting principles/functions
- Ability to manage projects and people
- Ability to work independently and complete duties/projects with little to no direct supervision
- Construction industry experience
We provide an excellent and comprehensive compensation package with continuous opportunity for personal and professional growth. Inquiries are held and managed in the strictest confidence. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume at www.trivc.com by March 1, 2013.
Please no agency or recruiter submissions or calls.