TriVersity Construction is a commercial construction company in the health care, education, consumer products, public facilities and industrial markets. We are currently seeking a Project Development Director.
This position will be responsible for leading project development efforts and will guide and direct preconstruction resources.
The successful candidate will have experience in
- Construction management both from a technical aspect and from a business development perspective
- Strategic networking and sales including, but not limited to research and analysis of competitors and identifying business growth opportunities
- Responding to RFPs/RFQs, and creating, coordinating, and submitting proposals/bids
- Creating and leading presentations to a variety of audiences (e.g., current and potential clients, executive leadership, etc.)
- Preconstruction management including, but not limited to estimating, budgeting, scheduling, and purchasing
- Negotiating and executing construction contracts
This position requires an industry related degree and a minimum of 12-15 years of commensurate experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and construction project management and scheduling software is a must. Additional qualifications include ability to support operations in a project executive role, strong leadership and execution skills, and ability to understand and appropriately use sales reporting processes and tools.
TriVersity is an equal opportunity employer. All employees must pass a drug screen and comprehensive background check. We provide an excellent competitive compensation package with the opportunity for continual professional growth.
Please no phone calls.
Please, no inquiries or solicitations from recruiters or consultants.