TriVersity Construction is a commercial construction company in the health care, consumer products, public facilities, and industrial markets. We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager position will manage and oversee the activities of multiple construction projects including budget, schedule, and customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be able to
- Estimate, forecast and manage budgets and resources for a variety of multiple projects
- Lead and develop staff at various levels
- Oversee/manage subcontractors and others involved on each project
- Manage all risk elements of a variety of simultaneous projects
- Ensure a safe working environment on all projects
- Participate fully and effectively with conceptual design, development of scope, and the sales/proposal process
This position requires an industry related degree and a minimum of 10 years commensurate. Additionally, the successful candidate will have exceptional problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail, and be able to provide outstanding customer service.
TriVersity is an equal opportunity employer. All employees must pass a drug screen and comprehensive background check. We provide an excellent competitive compensation package with the opportunity for continual professional growth.
Qualified candidates should apply at www.trivc.com. Please no phone calls.
Please, no inquiries or solicitations from recruiters or consultants.