TRIA Beauty Employee Reviews in United States

Great Place
Sr. Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, CAJune 17, 2016
Tria is a fantastic place to work. They offer the perfect work life balance. Co-workers are fantastic and really want to see you grow within the company.
If you are smart, stay away from this company
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Dublin, CAMay 20, 2014
Incompetent CEO, CMO and back stabbing no personality COO. Products can not sell without huge promotions. Lots of returns as pain does not match the gain with their devices. Tria will always lose money. They tried to go IPO but got massacred in the road show. Investors recognized the uncontrolled spending and weak CFO, CEO and COO.

If you take the job, just know you will not last for too long before you become an outsider or an escape goat.
Pros
cool products
Cons
extremely incompetent ceo, cmo and marketing group
Fun and exciting job!
Retail Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2012
I loved working for TRIA. Being around great people in several different department stores while promoting the TRIA at home laser hair removal system was a lot of fun. I was involved in many aspects of product placement within these stores and loved training the cosmetics department employees on how TRIA operated and the benefits and results it would provide.
Pros
fun job, flexibility in schedule, loved my boss, great pay
Cons
tempoprary
Not a great company
employee (Current Employee) –  Dublin, CAApril 28, 2014
While the company has exciting products and is growing, the company has high turnover due to unhappy employees. They don't treat you well and they have the mentality that everyone is replaceable. Favorites get promoted, others leave. You are overworked and undervalued. Open positions are due to people leaving, not growth on the team. I thought it was going to be a great job and company, but in my experience, it was not. Check out the postings on Glassdoor. Needless to say, I am looking. I do not recommend that anyone looking for a good job works here.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
most everything else
A great place to learn
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Dublin, CAMarch 30, 2014
I was only at Tria Beauty for one summer, but I learned a great deal, not only about Engineering, but about how a successful company operates. I spent a lot of time testing future units, and recording data from field return units, searching for the root cause of the problem. Even thought I was a Mechanical Engineer, I preformed tests with the Electrical group, and learned all about the product'd under-pinnings.
Pros
close-knit work force, very accepting and helpful
Cons
n/a

2.7