Triad Retail Media Employee Reviews

poor company with management did not know the job was
Senior IT Help Desk/Desktop Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 29, 2017
Unfortunately, the training process is not really a process at all. Seasoned team leads are resentfully forced to train new hires. However, they lack the experience and lack the patience to actually train; so brief directions are usually insufficient or open to interpretation allowing for errors.

This can be a great place to learn and grow, if you're lucky enough to be placed around seasoned team members that are patient, empathetic and collaborative.

Management is hands-off and relies on others to manage without checking them or evaluating them by other means.
Nice While it Lasted
Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 15, 2017
Only worked there for a little over a month. I was let go because of "company restructure". Apparently they cut ties with a client which got rid of my position.
Fast paced maturing environment
Lead/Manager, Operational Excellence (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 26, 2017
If you like constant change, multi-process approach and this is a great place to get your feet wet in the digital/advertisting world. The organization was recently acquired by a public entity and needs to mature from process perspective.
Pros
People, location, exposure
Cons
Immaturity of organization
Don't join this company
Director (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 17, 2017
Several change in owners prompted severe upper management changes which resulted in a steep decline in morale, leadership and transparency.

Ex CEO (just fired) lacked experience, honesty and direction. The VP of HR was just a Director prior to joining the org., therefore HR and team leaders are a joke.

They just lost eBay in the US, Australia, Walmart in Mexico... therefore the CEO!

This place is no longer good for your resume, pass. Tens of layoffs are resulting in market openings, do not be deceived!
Pros
Nice employee break rooms, good benefits
Cons
Endless work hours, lack of career path, young clueless managers
Great
Account Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 15, 2017
I worked as an intern here. The pay was okay for an Internship. The office promotes a lively collaborative environment. It reminded me of a mini Google office.
Pros
Fun, nice environment aesthetically
Not bad
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 28, 2017
Good entry level job, everything is provided and paid for. No room for advancement unless you brown nose. Lots of politics and drama. Wont teach you much.
Pros
Company parties
Cons
advancement, security
Great place to learn digital media
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJuly 25, 2017
Definitely a place where you can get your feet wet in digital advertising. Agency feel but not full agency lifestyle. Recently made some changes to work life balance which is appreciated across the company.
Fun place, good benefits
Director (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 19, 2017
I've seen the company grow and go through several organizational changes. Throughout my career, I've had a lot of recognition and been given several opportunities to advance. Depending on the team you're on, you may have a good manager or someone who is not qualified to manage people - I've seen both. I love my current role, but do feel as though I'm underpaid for my qualifications. That said, it's a fun place to work that has a lot of employee benefits to off-set the low pay.
Great stepping stone company
Copywriter (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 15, 2017
Triad is a great opportunity to gain experience and hone necessary skills for working in digital media advertising with globally recognized brands and retailers.
It use to be a really great company.
Art Director (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 16, 2017
Triad was great until the founders were bought out by greedy corporate giants. Now the company is run by bean counters with no vision or understanding of the products and services they sell.
Pros
Pays well.
Cons
Advancement isn't based on your work but who you suck up to.
Culture is King
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 9, 2017
Fosters creative and fun environment. High level leadership and growth opportunity. Hours fairly flexible however can bleed over into evenings and weekends in order to get the job done and be successful.
Strong Culture
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 17, 2016
Group of smart people working to build/pull the company in the same direction. Good days spent working with these people. Fast growing company.
Advancement
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2016
I do not have any comments to share that are negative. Triad Retail Media has given me a great foundation and I am thankful for the relationships I have been able to build. There are not advancement opportunities at the company at this time; therefore I would like to explore other options.
Senior Front-End Developer
Senior Front-End Developer (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 8, 2016
The amount of work could be quite variable, in fact I was held to account when I didn't have work even after seeking it out. My interactions with co-workers varied. Those whom I actually work with were always quite good and everyone was pleased with my work. However, I didn't interact socially with co-workers and those whom I didn't work with would constantly complain about how I was not overwhelmed as they were. I would hear their frequent non-work related conversations but they would complain about my surfing the internet.
Pros
Interesting projects
Cons
Office politics
Fast pace
Project Manager -eBay Global Marketing Operations (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 31, 2016
Hard to move up.
Be sure to negotiate a good salary otherwise it will be difficult to get what you truly earn
Good culture
Good coworkers
Alot is expected of you
Pros
Ping pong table, holiday party, employee appreciation days
Cons
Salary, Hard work not recognized as it should be
Fun Place to Work But You are Disposable!
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 15, 2015
I was trained there for nearly a year and was doing quite well as an account manager for the Toys R Us team. I was brought in just before their busiest time of the year so it was a trial by fire. I did a great job and was told so. Never any complaints about my work, came in early, stayed late, and did good work and received commendation from my supervisor.
When my sales lead quit to move out of state, they figured it was better to let me go than it was to hire a new sales lead, and fired me without warning. When I asked the reason why I was told, "reorganization of the company" was the reason.... but it was obvious what the real reason was.
Pros
Constant challenge and never a dull day
Cons
No problems letting go of good employees for financial reasons
Great business concept, good people
Account Director (Former Employee) –  New EnglandMay 11, 2015
I didn't work their for very long, and my entire experience was a good one. I worked remotely from my team, but I felt connected and supported by them every day. I had one of the best bosses I've ever had that never made me feel stupid for asking what may have been seen as a simple question. I had concerns about how certain areas of the business were managed, they seemed over invested into, which impacted the pricing we offered to clients.
Innovative workplace with career advancement opportunites
Senior Vice President, Consumables (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARMarch 7, 2015
Close partnerships with advertisers, agencies and retail teams.
Integrated marketing program focused on maximum ROI
Diverse staff from all backgrounds not just Digital.
Good culture overall
Pros
Quarterly Companywide Outings, Focus on Corporate Giving
Cons
Lack of communication from Sr. Leadership
Poor training and lack of support from management
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 18, 2015

Pros
Bi-yearly company parties, intelligent peers, standard benefits
Cons
Poor training, extreme workload, unrealistic expectations for new employees
temporary acct. payable clerk
Temp. Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  st. petersburg, flFebruary 17, 2015
Nice experience, helped reorganization of department, good energy. Learned more about working in a marketing firm. Gained further experience in Microsoft Great Plains software.
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
no cons