Triad Retail Media Employee Reviews

Advancement
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2016
I do not have any comments to share that are negative. Triad Retail Media has given me a great foundation and I am thankful for the relationships I have been able to build. There are not advancement opportunities at the company at this time; therefore I would like to explore other options.
Senior Front-End Developer
Senior Front-End Developer (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 8, 2016
The amount of work could be quite variable, in fact I was held to account when I didn't have work even after seeking it out. My interactions with co-workers varied. Those whom I actually work with were always quite good and everyone was pleased with my work. However, I didn't interact socially with co-workers and those whom I didn't work with would constantly complain about how I was not overwhelmed as they were. I would hear their frequent non-work related conversations but they would complain about my surfing the internet.
Pros
Interesting projects
Cons
Office politics
Fast pace
Project Manager -eBay Global Marketing Operations (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 31, 2016
Hard to move up.
Be sure to negotiate a good salary otherwise it will be difficult to get what you truly earn
Good culture
Good coworkers
Alot is expected of you
Pros
Ping pong table, holiday party, employee appreciation days
Cons
Salary, Hard work not recognized as it should be
Fun Place to Work But You are Disposable!
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 15, 2015
I was trained there for nearly a year and was doing quite well as an account manager for the Toys R Us team. I was brought in just before their busiest time of the year so it was a trial by fire. I did a great job and was told so. Never any complaints about my work, came in early, stayed late, and did good work and received commendation from my supervisor.
When my sales lead quit to move out of state, they figured it was better to let me go than it was to hire a new sales lead, and fired me without warning. When I asked the reason why I was told, "reorganization of the company" was the reason.... but it was obvious what the real reason was.
Pros
Constant challenge and never a dull day
Cons
No problems letting go of good employees for financial reasons
Great business concept, good people
Account Director (Former Employee) –  New EnglandMay 11, 2015
I didn't work their for very long, and my entire experience was a good one. I worked remotely from my team, but I felt connected and supported by them every day. I had one of the best bosses I've ever had that never made me feel stupid for asking what may have been seen as a simple question. I had concerns about how certain areas of the business were managed, they seemed over invested into, which impacted the pricing we offered to clients.
Innovative workplace with career advancement opportunites
Senior Vice President, Consumables (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARMarch 7, 2015
Close partnerships with advertisers, agencies and retail teams.
Integrated marketing program focused on maximum ROI
Diverse staff from all backgrounds not just Digital.
Good culture overall
Pros
Quarterly Companywide Outings, Focus on Corporate Giving
Cons
Lack of communication from Sr. Leadership
Poor training and lack of support from management
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 18, 2015
Unfortunately, the training process is not really a process at all. Seasoned team leads are resentfully forced to train new hires. However, they lack the experience and lack the patience to actually train; so brief directions are usually insufficient or open to interpretation allowing for errors.

This can be a great place to learn and grow, if you're lucky enough to be placed around seasoned team members that are patient, empathetic and collaborative.

Management is hands-off and relies on others to manage without checking them or evaluating them by other means.
Pros
Bi-yearly company parties, intelligent peers, standard benefits
Cons
Poor training, extreme workload, unrealistic expectations for new employees
temporary acct. payable clerk
Temp. Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  st. petersburg, flFebruary 17, 2015
Nice experience, helped reorganization of department, good energy. Learned more about working in a marketing firm. Gained further experience in Microsoft Great Plains software.
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
no cons
good place to work
Senior Quality Assurance Lead for Walmart (Former Employee) –  St Petersburgh, FLFebruary 9, 2015
at Triad, I enjoyed the diversity of projects. there was something new everyday, it never got old.

it was an Agile environment. There were many projects in QA simultaneously, all had a very short lifecycle.
Nice Place to work
Statistical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 13, 2014
Good People to work with and Nice Location. Work/Life Balance is good.
Good growth opportunity
Under production management (Former Employee) –  TampaAugust 5, 2014
For the most part a great company. I would have liked to see employees be able to review their managers/executives. Some senior/executive management could use some better people skills vs. sitting in a office all day contributing hardly anything while everyone else does the work.
Working at Triad
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2014
I enjoyed my time working at Triad. It was great working with such large Brands and really expanded my knowledge of the CPG business.
Great place to work, until they get bought
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 17, 2014
This was a fun place to work. It was purchased by Rockbridge in January 2013. Soon after I know of a handfull of people who were let go just before the company moved from Westshore in Tampa to Clearwater. Now there is new accounting software (Great Plains) and Accounting has been brought in house (before it was outsourced). The employees and management are all very nice and the work environment was interesting and fun. It is a fast paced company that does internet marketing for national companies like Walmart, Ebay, Toys R Us, and Sears. Very creative people working there.
Pros
Discounts on affiliated companies of Rockbirdge (Quicken Loans)
Cons
A lot of turnover, especially in IT
Terrible
Creative (Former Employee) –  TampaMay 14, 2013
While the company is growing and big things are happening it seems like it is downhill everywhere else. Employees are miserable. Oh and then there is the awful overbearing management.

Stay Away!
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
everything else, management, cut-throat, too much red tape, no creativity
Exciting, fast-paced advertising agency with a strong focus on content
Director of Content (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 5, 2013
Wonderful work environment with some of the biggest e-commerce website clients in the world like Walmart, Sam's Club, eBay and others.
No work-life balance for creatives
Creative (Former Employee) –  TampaSeptember 24, 2012
Triad offers some attractive positives - smart, talented coworkers, opportunity to expand your skills and work with national brands; however, the complete lack of organization and nonsensical priority-setting makes for a truly chaotic, stressful work-life. This is from a creative perspective. For sales and other departments it might not be the the same.

Everything seems to be an emergency (for jobs involving the creative folks at least). You might stay late every day for projects that never come to fruition. That said, working among other fun, creative people has its merits. I can't say I would recommend this company to a friend or family member, though.
Pros
very ceative environment
Cons
deadlines are sales-driven without thought to the creative team, who end up having to scramble to make things happen while the sales team goes home.