Triad Staffing

Triad Staffing Employer Reviews

i like to help people that need help with any thing
Production worker (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 15, 2014
like staking boxs, working at the warehouse doing housekeeping to and office work as will.
Triad staffing is a good company to work for. You have to be constant with the company in order to get steady work.
Laborer/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 7, 2014
Pros: when the work was available i was able to work.
Cons: sometimes it wasn't enough work.
If I was able to work for Triad the work was excellent. I was not one of the regulars, to be kept on a steady ticket.
Rated C+
Laborer (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 30, 2014
Kept as many contracts as possible to keep their staff working yet never seemed to meet the overall demands
Nice place to work.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: light work
Cons: short breaks
I learned alot of new things working at Rage Corporations. Such as how plastic items were made and things of that nature.
working around all the candy anddifferent nuts
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 30, 2014
Pros: relaxed atmosphere
Cons: nothing
working around all the candy anddifferent nuts, staff and management
I enjoyed the work environment
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 5, 2014
Pros: best hours
Cons: its wasn't long term
A typical work day I would just clean Hospital rooms
Management was okay very nice people to work with I enjoyed my time with the company.
They don't contact you readily
Machine operator in a candy factory (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 6, 2014
The Triad office that I was working with seemed very disorganized. They often didn't call you when work was available as promised.
i was a picker for a place triad staffing sent me
temp service (Former Employee), Elyria, OHJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: get hired fast
Cons: they laid me off faster.
okay temp place.. they hired me first day, got me the job first day.. its a normal temp place to work for.
cooked meals for over 25,000 people
Plastic Infection Molding Press Operator (Former Employee), Akron, OHJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: learned how to cook meals in large quanities
Cons: being on my feet for long hours
I would come into the cafeteria and help set up the steam tables for the lunch meal would help pull food items out of the storage area to be cooked. i learned how to cook in large quantities and how to follow recopies for large meals.I got along with my co-workers the hardest part was being on my feet for many hours. the most enjoyable part was we got – more... to eat after we feed the people. – less
fast paste and enjoyed the employees .
Temp (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: working with my hands, lifting
Cons: paper work
We start the day off by being at Triad Staffing by 4;00 a.m. Then had to wait to be called to see if we even made the ticket for the day. The good workers always got sent out before the new people. Then we will car pull to Solon,Ohio where the work site was. We will wait til 6;15 a.m which is the time for everybody to get signed to their work stations. – more... I learned how to work even better as a team. I learned how to make work easier if you set you station up right. And I also learned how to use a fork-left and different machine usage. I liked my co-workers because we all was kind of in the same position life wise.
The hardest part of the job is when the weather gets hot because the factory also gets hot. The most enjoyable part is the holidays and birthdays because we always come together like a family. – less
dependable work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Westerville, OHNovember 9, 2013
Pros: were the best people to work with
Cons: didnt have direct desposit
from the first day of work they all knew my name. The hardest part of the job was it was a temp service but I lasted so long at the jobs when they cut backs it was always easy to get me a new job.
productive, and safe place to work.
Laborer (Former Employee), Lorain,OhOctober 28, 2013
Pros: it was easy
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at work is to clock in and go to my machine and start working.
I learned how to run difference machines and make difference parts for difference things. the co-workers for the most part were good people help me if I didn't know how to do something.
Its okay i guess
OSU cleaning contractor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 24, 2013
Pros: good jobs
Cons: no bus lines
my review of this temp agency is that they never have anything on the bus line.
Fun workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee), Lorain, OHApril 1, 2013
Pros: owner had special lunches when ever we broke the record in sales.
I learned about some of their customers.
The owner was great with his employees.
I loved working with my co-workers.
Worse than typical staffing company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Akron, OHJanuary 11, 2013
Cons: lack employee trust
Didn't trust employees. If you cannot get to the employer office early in the morning, theres no work.
Triad bridges their client's labor need with human capital.
Temporary Employee for Podnar Plastics (Current Employee), Akron, OHJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: the experience and knowledge gained from exposure to myriad manufacturing operations.
Cons: lack of advancement/ pay increases results in this position's utility being a "stepping stone".
Bridging human capital with client need is the nature of the niche that Triad fills. It should be stated that Triad's managers perform admirably in this capacity. There is a sense of community almost like that of family that is cultivated by management among it's labor pool members. Co-workers generally are congenial and lend support to each other throughout – more... the typical blue-collar day, which is essential to fulfilling the labor need of the client.

Lessons abound in a blue-collar day and even more so in a temporary laborer's position. Every client has their own processes and machines. Instructions whirl by as the "temp" must process the information, make the adjustments, and quickly find a way to match the performance of a seasoned operator- this is the hard part. The enjoyable part for me is that I always learn what must equate to at least a text book of knowledge at each client's operation along with meeting some of the best people. – less
ok temp work
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Independence, OHDecember 31, 2012
just an average temp service. bad on job placement, and not consistant in job placement.
ok temp work
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Independence, OHDecember 31, 2012
just an average temp service. not enough job placement, and not consistant.
Since last Summer in the Cleveland office that place has gone down the tubes
Picker/packer (Former Employee), Cleveland, ohioNovember 30, 2012
They lost their main person in the Cleveland office last summer. Since that time the climate at the office is horrible. They do not know how to treat their employees at all. I would never go back there.
Productive and nice place to work
Line Supervisor (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 10, 2012
Cons: lunch and two short breaks per shift
My day consisted of making sure my line was set-up, and that I had all parts required for the job. Confer with supervisor on what needs to be done, fill out all necessary paperwork. Instruct co-workers on duties or procedures of specific job.The hardest part of the job was waiting for parts, the most enjoyable part of the job was when the job was complete.