Triad Employee Reviews

Good company to Work for but I'm wanting much more for my family
Certified electrician, instrument fitter (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 18, 2017
Good company but there benifits aren't to what I need for my family. I would recommend them for electrical apprentice plant work but not a final destination to where one wants to be.
Nice environment great supervision
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, NCFebruary 15, 2017
Nice paying jobs great way to experience a job.i learn hw to quality control.And I learn hw to be a team on a job site.i would loved to work for triad again.
Good company
Elect tech (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 18, 2017
Every day a new challenge
Safety first good work environment
Good management good company
We work 7/12 with a successful turnaround
I work there for 10 weeks
Fun place to work
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 21, 2016
The work environment was a great and fun place to work. It challenged me to go over and beyond to improve myself as a person.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
N/A
pay was great, poeple were not
LAPARR Technician/Assembly Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 23, 2016
most days i was not aware of what i was being tasked to do. sometime i did the same thing over and over to appear busy. became better a drilling for rivets. the management was scarce and when a problem was occurring they were likely the last to find out about it. most of the co-workers were also contractors so many of them were doing their best to make the other look bad so they got fired. all the the actually Boeing employees were seemingly nice at first but later gave bad reviews so we wouldn't steal their thunder. best part of job was lunch. the cafeteria staff were exceptionally nice and the food was always wonderful for a great price. was the shortest professional job i encountered mostly because whoever put the project together did a god awful job at it and either hired too many people so they had to lay people off or you got sent home for making a mistake. other than that the pay was the best part.
Pros
lunch, pay
Cons
management, co-workers, job
while working at Triad ( temp agency)
Packer/Loader (Former Employee) –  1600 st Clair ave Cleveland OhioSeptember 14, 2016
A typical day at Triad was 7 days a week preparing wine goods shipments as the orders came in daily, i also packed correct wine goods that came down the line, make the packing boxes and labels. The hardest part of the day was the paper cuts witch was enjoyable because it gave me and my co-workers something in common.While doing this job i learned to multi task, keep records, as well as communication skills and working independently.
Pros
we had two 15 min brakes and a 30 min lunch brake
Cons
through a temp agency
Focused on creating value for organizations and purpose for employees
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2016
This is a unique company that primarily focuses on Safety consulting, yet connects that with achieving high performance in any function of a company. It is enjoyable to be creative and innovative in approaches to solving problems.
Pros
Flexibility, empowerment and focused on results
Cons
Currently not large enough to offer any benefits.
temp services
operator (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 18, 2016
I enjoyed working through triad and the opportunity to get experience with different companies and the flexible hours.
Pros
work ecperience
Cons
pay too much for rides to and from job sites
Industrial electrical and instrumentation
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TXMarch 25, 2016
well balanced company creating jobs in the industrial industry. I have learned many skills and have met many hardworking people.
solar panels
General Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 15, 2015
Drilled holes in 240 steel frames for the solar energy panels per day,
supervised a team of 5 individuals to ensure quality control and effective production assembled 50 hydraulic pumps for solar energy panels per day
Fun
Warehouse Worker/Pick and Pack (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 30, 2015
It was a nice laid back and a typical day at work. It was cool to work there nice people. Supervisor was cool and understanding. And it was right up the street from my house.
ok
Sub bus driver (Current Employee) –  Cable, OHJuly 23, 2015
Turn over with management quite often
No chance to get fulltime
people don't get along
last minute scheduling to work
poor communication
Pros
summers off
Cons
management
Fun
Helper (Current Employee) –  Athens, ALJuly 20, 2015
Triad as one of the most friendly people you can ever meet. They all about working which I truly enjoy. I have learned a lot just by working here
Great place to work.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Alda, NEJuly 7, 2015
Love working here. Great boss, great co workers, great hours. My boss is very understanding and flexible. would recommend this job to anyone
Triad Systems
Presentation Designer | Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 11, 2015
They could have better benefits. They don't offer any vacation pay for contractors. Not much interaction with my recruiter.
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
No paid vacation
Freelance Review
Programmer, Freelance (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAMay 10, 2015
My typical day starts early, due to my clients being located across the country. I review and respond to any emails that have come in, add tasks to my task-list, and fill out any time estimates required.

Working from home has been a great luxury, cutting down on commute times, as well as working hours being more permeable.
very professional company with room for advancement
Electrician - Daily (Current Employee) –  Plaquemine, LAFebruary 3, 2015
On a typical day i run conduit install boxes pull wire and terminate wires. The management is very professional and there is a lot of room for advancement
Very good company
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Hackberry, laSeptember 8, 2014
A very challenging job. Ran conduit and terminated alot.Mounted alot of instruments.
E&I Technician (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 20, 2014
Great people to work around. gave me a great opportunity to learn various positions in the company.
easy to work for good management
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  pasadena, TXJune 30, 2014
small projects mostly dcs upgrades , analyzer upgrades is pretty much all I do with these guys. I terminate, troubleshoot and do loop checks on a daily basic with the occational bucket work as I am one of therir only employees experienced in high voltage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triad. Our community is ready to answer.