Triage Staffing Employee Reviews

Triage Staffing Rocks
Travel Nurse RN (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 2, 2016
Triage Staffing is a great company to work with.They really work hard to find me the places I want to travel and pay rate. I feel like family instead of just a number. Sarah Price my recruiter is exceptional. She is friendly, always caring about whats happening in my assignment and will try her hardest to see me happy. She really rocks! I love Triage Staffing. They may not be the biggest in size but they have the biggest hearts!
Pros
Biggest Hearts
Poor
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 26, 2016
Traveling in general is the pits. One lab is under staffed while one lab is over staffed. Training is adequate at one lab and non-existent in another. Travelers generally are treated as second tier employees.
Pros
Stipends
Cons
low salary
Hands down the best that i have ever worked for!!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 10, 2016
They are fantastic in every possible way!! They are always available to me 24/7. These guys go the extra mile and truly have been available if ever needed day or night.
Pros
Pay, support, attention to detail, support of its nurses, they shoot straight
Cons
No such thing a enough money so the pay could be raised!!
Very Good Company to work for
Travel Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Southwest Harbor, ME, and Bar Harbor MEJanuary 18, 2016
One of the best companies I have worked for. My account manager Actually cares and I am able to call or text her anytime even after work hours. She has been very accomadating, quick to fix mistakes Over all I am happy.
Pros
Get paid weekly, very accomadating, very helpful
Cons
Only pay you for holiday if you work it, but I feel if you are away from your family for the holidays you should be compensated for it.
This is a great group to work with.
Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 4, 2015
The guys at Triage strive to keep us happy as employees. They also have a very high client satisfaction rating as a result of this.
Pros
Free food
Cons
May get lonely in a foreign place
Excellent company to be employed by.
Travel MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 10, 2015
I have had the pleasure of working with Triage Staffing over the past few years and only have positive things to say about this company.

If you are looking to take a leap and experience the opportunities traveling has in store for you then I suggest starting with Triage Staffing.
Recruiter is good
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  michiganSeptember 16, 2014
Good overall but, remember like most travel companies they have no idea of where they are sending you...
Laid back environment
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 18, 2012
Cold-calling, resume searches, interviewing, job sourcing.
Pros
laid back dress code
Cons
limited upward mobility possible
Just like car salesmen
employee, travel (Current Employee) –  variousOctober 19, 2012
They will entice you with things like a "loyalty bonus", "paid time off", etc. but in comparison to other companies their hourly pay is as much as $10 less than most. The amount they estimate you will make weekly is $60-$80 more than what will be on the contract. As long as you don't have a problem with them they are your best friend. As soon as there is an issue they are your best friend with a knife in your back. Make sure you go over your paycheck, reimbursements, stipends, and contract with a fine tooth comb. Have as much of the contract memorized as you can because I guarantee you will need to know it!
Cons
promise high deliver low
Best Staffing Company
Mammography/Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  WyomingJuly 17, 2011
I worked with Triage Staffing on an assignment for a year and a half. I had been a travel tech for six years at the completion of the assignment and can honestly say; they stood behind their word to assist me in every way possible. I was treated very well and received excellent benefits. My recruiter was always in contact and assisting me with my moves into housing and adjustments during the assignment, given the challenges of the remote location.

I highly recommend Triage Staffing to anyone interested in travel assignments.
Pros
stand behind their word, excellent benefits, excellent pay, great communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triage Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2