Triage Staffing Employee Reviews

Laid back environment
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 18, 2012
Pros: laid back dress code
Cons: limited upward mobility possible
Cold-calling, resume searches, interviewing, job sourcing.
Just like car salesmen
employee, travel (Current Employee), variousOctober 19, 2012
Cons: promise high deliver low
They will entice you with things like a "loyalty bonus", "paid time off", etc. but in comparison to other companies their hourly pay is as much as $10 less than most. The amount they estimate you will make weekly is $60-$80 more than what will be on the contract. As long as you don't have a problem with them they are your best friend. As soon as there is an issue they are your best friend with a knife in your back. Make sure you go over your paycheck, reimbursements, stipends, and contract with a fine tooth comb. Have as much of the contract memorized as you can because I guarantee you will need to know it!
Best Staffing Company
Mammography/Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), WyomingJuly 17, 2011
Pros: stand behind their word, excellent benefits, excellent pay, great communication
I worked with Triage Staffing on an assignment for a year and a half. I had been a travel tech for six years at the completion of the assignment and can honestly say; they stood behind their word to assist me in every way possible. I was treated very well and received excellent benefits. My recruiter was always in contact and assisting me with my moves into housing and adjustments during the assignment, given the challenges of the remote location.

I highly recommend Triage Staffing to anyone interested in travel assignments.