TrialGraphix Employee Reviews in United States

Interesting place to work
Presentation Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 13, 2015
The people were great to work with but the hours were erratic and long. The work was in interesting and there was an opportunity to be creative. There were too many levels of beaurocracy in disseminating the work which added to the turnaround time.
Pros
Communication
Cons
Limited advancement
Difficult clients, yet very stimulating and rewarding work.
Designer, Consultant, Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles/NYC/Washington, DCMarch 3, 2014
This company focuses on preparing legal teams for trials. There is a lot of stress involved in creating presentations and organizing data, but there can be a high sense of achievement after a successful project.

The management prefers to develop people from within, rarely hiring outside managers, so opportunity for advancement is high.

The job itself can be stressful so the people you work with tend to have a lot of fun whenever possible.
Pros
opportunity for advancement
Cons
stressful, fast-paced environment
Productive and great work place
Administrative Assistant (Inside Sales) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 17, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of handling clerical tasks as the assistant to the sales offices. Coordinating group presentations, maintaining lotus notes database and making sure information was updated. Quickly became a trusted assistant known for “can-do” attitude, flexibility and high-quality work. . I learned leadership skills as well as time management. Co-workers were great and a pleasure to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a team environment,everyone was always helpful. There was nothing hard about the job, some days were just more busy than others.
Company has an excellent attitude towards employees.
Collection Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLSeptember 9, 2013
I oversee the collection and credit process. I learned the technical side of the business. Management has been helpful in my development as an employee and manager. My co-workers have been helpful as well. The most challenging aspect of my job has been to continue reaching our collection goals in spite of challenging economic times. I get to work with an excellent management team and love my travel time of 15 minutes to and from work.
Pros
great working environment, bonuses and short travel time.
Cons
sales team overreaching their authority at times.
Interesting industry and work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 9, 2012
good work life balance for most roles
interesting work
overall smart, hardworking staff ready to support
Pros
free soda (machine), stocked snacks, coffee, generally not micro-managed
Cons
healthcare, leadership
Nice Place
Credit and Collections Manager (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLNovember 8, 2013
Bought out now, very different! They merged and don't know how company will function going forward.
Great bosses
Traveling, Graphic Designer/Info-Designer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 23, 2012
Loved working here but the travel started to be to much for me. But great people.

4.3