Trialon Corporation Employee Reviews

Stressful
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INApril 12, 2017
Decent money. But no personal life. Sometimes you work 10 he days 7 days a week. If you have a family its not a good job. Managers didn't know what was going on half time. They pick an choose their favorites.
Pros
Good money
Cons
A lot of hrs
Bad management with no opportunity for advancement.
Factory Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INApril 2, 2017
I work on second shift 3:30pm to 11:50pm Monday through Friday. The management is by far the worst i've seen. The supervisors don't work together well at all. With a lack of communication there are days we have hours of downtime because of a lack of parts. The job is fun and its a job anyone can do as long as they are fast with their hands and work well with others. The hardest part of the job would be the lack of communication/ management.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
expensive health insurance, lack of management, no room for advancement
Like family!
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INFebruary 7, 2017
I love my job most days because its like a family. When you have a problem or just need to vent management always steps up to offer help as much as they can.
Pros
Great schedule
Cons
Not too many
Good Company
EH&S Technician (Current Employee) –  West Henrietta, NY 14586December 4, 2016
Trialon has a good support team and placement team. While they are a contract service company most of their positions are long term positions.
Good place to start, but not good for growth
Contract Technician (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, IndianaSeptember 8, 2015
Trialon is a contracting company to Delphi Corporation. If you don't know what that means, then it goes like this: Delphi does most of the work, and they pay Trialon to have their contract employees assist on projects that need more man-power. It was a great gig at first, getting in on some of Delphi's more advanced technical projects, traveling (infrequently) on behalf of Delphi's clients. Very down to earth management at Trialon, and a very good relationship with the host company Delphi. The only downside is that Trialon is seen as a Temp Agency, so don't expect a career with Delphi to follow. A good way to get started with your career, but don't stay too long.
Pros
good work culture, exetremely diverse work sometimes involving travel, decent pay for a starter job
Cons
growth is pretty much 0, hours can be hectic at times
So-so job, but not a career
Contract Technician (Former Employee) –  IndianaMay 17, 2015
Trialon is a cheap company with benefits and pay. useful for people to gain experience, part time workers, old folks needing a supplemental income, etc but there is no room for growth, ever.
Great Management and Technical Experience with Pitfalls of Staffing Company
ACTIVE SAFETY PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INFebruary 22, 2015
I actually enjoyed my tenure working for Trialon; but the important thing to keep in mind is that Trialon is a staffing company. At it's core, I worked for Delphi, and my communications with were with them almost exclusively. I was able to rise up the ranks very quickly, taking a coordinator role for a project that involved seven different customers. Managing the resources and staff for that was rewarding, and I learned a lot in my time there. I coordinated driving and data analysis for an active safety program, essentially the radar system that gives warnings in modern vehicles. I extracted requirements from clients, arranged them into test procedures, scheduled the execution of those procedures, then analyzed the results and presented them in either written reports or presentations. My co-workers were great, and I was able to form not only some long term friendships, but great business contacts from six different countries.

The pitfalls came in two different incarnations. First, we experienced a dichotomy of management; as the Delphi manager became less visible, our staffing manager would attempt to interject with his own ideas. The problem became that the ideas often conflicted, and were often made by individuals who couldn't explain what those he governed did. The second issue became that, while our work was generally respected highly from high level Delphi engineers, you realize at times that you are the low man on the proverbial totem pole. I can still honestly say I greatly enjoyed what I did, and learned a lot of management skills.
Pros
Flexible schedule, laid back environment
Cons
Job security, unclear management
Great work enviroment
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 4, 2014
Company great to work with lots of room for advancement. A great temporary/contract agency
Data Analyst
United States Data Analyst, Test Procedure (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJanuary 31, 2014
I would work every week day from 9 to 5 analyzing data for the development of safety systems in new automobiles. My coworkers and management were great.
In tune
Administrative Assistant/Travel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJanuary 30, 2013
Very organized temp agency that was always willing to find me a challenging position where my skills could be utilized.

Want to know more about Trialon Corporation?

Ask a question