Trialon Corporation Employee Reviews

So-so job, but not a career
Contract Technician (Former Employee) –  IndianaMay 17, 2015
Trialon is a cheap company with benefits and pay. useful for people to gain experience, part time workers, old folks needing a supplemental income, etc but there is no room for growth, ever.
Great Management and Technical Experience with Pitfalls of Staffing Company
ACTIVE SAFETY PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INFebruary 22, 2015
I actually enjoyed my tenure working for Trialon; but the important thing to keep in mind is that Trialon is a staffing company. At it's core, I worked for Delphi, and my communications with were with them almost exclusively. I was able to rise up the ranks very quickly, taking a coordinator role for a project that involved seven different customers. Managing the resources and staff for that was rewarding, and I learned a lot in my time there. I coordinated driving and data analysis for an active safety program, essentially the radar system that gives warnings in modern vehicles. I extracted requirements from clients, arranged them into test procedures, scheduled the execution of those procedures, then analyzed the results and presented them in either written reports or presentations. My co-workers were great, and I was able to form not only some long term friendships, but great business contacts from six different countries.

The pitfalls came in two different incarnations. First, we experienced a dichotomy of management; as the Delphi manager became less visible, our staffing manager would attempt to interject with his own ideas. The problem became that the ideas often conflicted, and were often made by individuals who couldn't explain what those he governed did. The second issue became that, while our work was generally respected highly from high level Delphi engineers, you realize at times that you are the low man on the proverbial totem pole. I can still honestly say I greatly enjoyed what I did, and learned a lot of management skills.
Pros
flexible schedule, laid back environment
Cons
job security, unclear management
Great work enviroment
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 4, 2014
Company great to work with lots of room for advancement. A great temporary/contract agency
Data Analyst
United States Data Analyst, Test Procedure (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJanuary 31, 2014
I would work every week day from 9 to 5 analyzing data for the development of safety systems in new automobiles. My coworkers and management were great.
In tune
Administrative Assistant/Travel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJanuary 30, 2013
Very organized temp agency that was always willing to find me a challenging position where my skills could be utilized.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trialon Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2