Triangle Credit Union Employee Reviews

Great company that cares about employees and the members
current employee (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHOctober 13, 2016
Triangle is a great company to work for. They promote from within and give employees a chance to develop their skills. HR and management takes the time to listen and invest training for the staff. You get the feeling you are part of a large family atmosphere. It is a fun job.
Pros
Promote from within, comprehensive benefits package, annual bonus
Cons
nothing out of the ordinary
Horrible Mgmt & HR Dept
N/A (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHAugust 5, 2016
This company is a mess. Uneducated mirco-managers have ruined the company. VPs & long time managers can make inapproperiate jokes in front of HR and there are no reprecussions. Makes for a very uncomfortable place to work. Managers need to go to courses on Team Building. Everyone works against each other. Pay isnt good yet they expect SALES SALES SALES. Its the kind of place where each morning you wake up and dread going in.
Pros
Yearly bonus
Cons
Micro-management
It is a bad company. Wrong people are being promoted and good people get mistreated and overlooked
BANK TELLER (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHMay 18, 2016
I spend 2 years working for TCU and had a very negative experience. The management was the worst I've ever dealt with. Had no professionalism or anything good to say, only negative feedback.always. The fact that I was leading in the company with sales and provided them money didn't matter to them. They only raised my goals, without compensating at all. (Other credit unions actually pay for your sales and give bonuses. ) HR also wasn't helpful, nor pleasant to deal with. Another words, keep looking, you're worth more than what you'll get from TCU.
Pros
Holidays off, Snow days paid.
Cons
Management plays the favorites game, Bad pay, No payouts for sales, Ignorant HR
LOVE my job
Employee (Current Employee) –  NashuaOctober 16, 2015
Just recently started working here but it's the best choice I've ever made! The company as a whole is so welcoming the only place I've ever worked where you are seen as a person and not just a number. Management is great friendly and knowledgable. I can see triangle being my permanent home for the next 30+ years. Love how involved with the community this company is as well!!
Pros
Welcoming environment positive work place
Cons
None that I can think of
Hardest Part
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHAugust 22, 2015
The hardest part of the job is the hours and lunch breaks. Depending on what branch or what division you are working in you could potentially stay until 8:30 pm. When I was a teller i work at the DW Branch from 10 am to 8 pm with only a 30 minute lunch. It was difficult but it is manageable.
Typical Day at Triangle
Teller (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHDecember 10, 2014
A typical day at work consists of setting up my drawer, helping members with deposits and withdrawals, and promoting our products and services. To set up my drawer I have to log into our system and grab my cash drawer from the vault. After I have my drawer set up i can start helping members. There are many different types of deposits and withdrawals that can be done. Examples of the different types of deposits would be a check deposit, cash deposit or both check and cash deposit. Examples of withdrawals would be to withdraw cash or a check. The checks are called Cashier's Checks also known as Teller Checks or Bank Checks. Another thing we do for members is sell merchandise. Triangle Credit Union offers money orders, stamps, and gift cards for our members. Triangle also has many different products and services. They have car loans, snowmobile loans, personal loans, and home loans (mortgages). At closing time I balance my cash drawer, checks received, and checks disbursed. Then I close out my drawer and out it back in the vault. I then help close down the branch by scanning checks, shredding any confidential information, and locking up all of the many vaults.
productive and efficient ,fun place to work
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHJuly 22, 2014
The managers are all willing to help and don't find it odd if you ask a question because they have your answer.

Its nice to work for a company who genuinely cares for their employees and strive to work with them and make them feel they are indeed part of the picture. Everyone there is part of the picture like all pieces of a puzzle that fit just right.
Pros
location, stress free
Cons
none i can think of at all
Great atmosphere and a wonderful staff to work with.
Teller/Loan Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHDecember 14, 2012
Work was always a joy to go to. The employees and management was wonderful. The members were great and always made it a pleasure to help them with their banking needs. The hardest part was when members were having financial trouble and we could not help them. The most enjoyable part was making the members smile and helping then solve all their account issues.
A company that cares in doing whats right for the right reasons
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHDecember 14, 2012
Triangle Credit Union is a financial institution unlike any other because of the gathering together of a unique quality of people who have an evident blend of integrity and unity of purpose to serve its members to the best of their ability.
Pros
awesome teamwork
Miserable
Teller (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHFebruary 28, 2012
Strict policies, hostile working environment, all management is unapproachable and have bully-like tendencies. It's not a job - it's a pressure cooker. And you are only likely to receive a promotion if you 're friends with management. Abilities play little role in advancement.
Cons
terrible management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triangle Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

Triangle Credit Union Reviews by Location