Tribridge Residential Employee Reviews

Was a good company but corporate changed
Property Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 26, 2015
Pros: Residents
Cons: 80% of corporate
when I started, the company was great but then the people at the corporate office changed and it started going down hill. There is no value placed on the onsite employees. There is no recognition for a job well done and most of the onsite employees talk to other properties about how bad upper management is. It's sad.
It was an o.k company. I learned a lot of things from the employees of this company
Service Technician/Groundskeeper (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 24, 2015
I learned a lot of things. At the end of the day it all ended with peaceful results and we were both able to move on. o.k company to work for.
Yearly raises and managment seems to actually care for their employees
Lead Tech (Former Employee), nashvilleMay 20, 2015
I started at the bottom of the maintenance ladder, within a year of hard work i received several promotions and worked my way up to lead tech, i received yearly birthday cards and raises, the company seemed to actually care for and take pride in their employees
Tribridge residential summary
Summerchase at Riverchase Leasing Manager (Current Employee), Hoover, ALApril 5, 2015
Pros: great boss and okay benefits
Cons: low pay
Tribridge Residential spends a lot of time and money in training their employees instead of skipping corners like most corporate companies. However, the pay is low but benefits are good. I enjoy working for my boss here in Alabama but often we feel like the step-child apartment community because Tribridge is based in Atlanta.
Company is failing employees
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: getting a paycheck
Cons: no job security, no room for advancement, not learning anything to benefit your career
TriBridge Residential seemed like a great company to work for with a great company culture, but that is not the case. They say they "value their employees" but that is so far from the truth. The bottom-line is money and that's all TriBridge Residential cares about. There is no job security and guarantee for your job one day to the next. I would not recommend working for this company.
Unstable Company
Leasing Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 29, 2015
Cons: pay is not comparable to other property management companies
When I first started 2 years ago I enjoyed it, but as of now they are under going a lot of transitions. Because of this it has made working there completely chaotic.
Great at first then ...
Community Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaJuly 30, 2014
Pros: they have the frame work to be an awesome company. initial training is fun!
Cons: the management is clicky. boken promises/agreements. dishonesty
I enjoyed my community and many of the people I worked with along the way. Hardest part of the job was finding out doing what you are being told to do is actually leading you to the slaughter.

Having – more... to listen to someone talk about other managers behind their backs. Discovering you are being talked about behind your back to other managers by that same person. One side of me wishes I still worked for the company however the other side is glad I moved on not under that individual.

Broken promises. Say one thing then deny it later. (co-workers had similar experiences). Make you feel like pawn pieces.

I really don't think corporate above the Regional Manager level are aware of the underlying issue(s).

It's a shame because they are losing a lot of talent and potential for the company due to this dishonest politicking. – less
Assiant Property Manager
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2014
Trustworthy Assiant Property Manger with over 5 years in Multi Family. Ambitious and self-motivated Assiant Property Manager with exceptional research and qualitative abilities. Team-oriented.
Enjoys being part of a dynamic team.
Don't get injured or your out of a job!!!
Maintenance tech (Former Employee), St.PetersburgSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: way too much workload for only 2 people with on-call requirements.
The mother company Insperity is great!Tribridge residential is an accident waiting to happen again and again....
The staff was Awesome. We worked each and every day as a team.
Leasing Consultant Full-Time (Former Employee), Cary, NCJuly 2, 2013
I enjoyed the Staff and managment. The most enjoyable part of my Job was the relationship I built with staff and the resident.
No job security clicky management
maintenance (Former Employee), atlNovember 3, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: management is not trustworthy
If ur not in the right click you wont last long. They have very un qualified personnel running their properties. No loyalty to employees. You are only as good as what you can do for them right now. Trust no one they will stab you in the back if it benefits them.
horrible all the way around
maintenance (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: deduction in rent for working but very small
Cons: no organization or communication
While employed at tribridge my paycheck was not right for three to four months and they never did justify it. Company makes alot of deductions on paychecks without employee knowledge till afterwards. If – more... you do try to get a problem with your paycheck worked out with corp. in alanta the head of human resources wont even return phone calls just says they will look into it. I found this to be a distressed property with a horrible management company running it . I feel sorry for the residents who maintain living there. – less
friendly
Clerk/Administrative Support (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2012
productive and friendly environment. good people to work with with lots of growth within the company
Okay. Good company
Grounds/ Maintenance (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 13, 2012
Okay. A very okay company to work for and it is also big incase of moving up or transfer