Trident Seafoods Corporation Employee Reviews

Excitting with beautiful sceneries.
Processor (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJune 12, 2015
Show up for work with my mind set to accomplish, be productive, and enjoy each day. Learned about the Companies objectives, expectations, and goals. Managements were very approachable, helpful, accommodating, willing to give advice and insights. Love to interact and meet new people of different nationalities.
all the time working
surimi tecnical (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJune 14, 2013
maintenance of machinery, and food processing (surimi),ocean food processing.known people from all over the world, and we exchanged culture of our countries. the heavy work schedule of 16-18 hours of work 7 days a week.along with other people of the world now I have enough friends in other parts of the world and experience this unique work that left me
I enjoyed my job in this company because there is a good work enviroment.
Seafood Processor (Former Employee), Naknek, AKMay 16, 2013
Pros: meal provided in every brake .
Cons: short breaks and a hil that i had to climb every time i went to the brake's room or to my room.
I enjoyed my job in this company because there is a good work enviroment, I had two bosses that teach me to use the computers to get labels for diferent kinds of product such as Roe and Salmon also I work in the boxes area where I learned to do them, stocked .
This was an intresting job,to say the least
Lead Time Keeper (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 6, 2013
Pros: all meals and lodging paid for by company
Cons: your in the middle of the allution islands in winter
I would work from 5am to 11pm at night,I did this for 3 months straight with no time off. My job was to keep track of all the employees in the plant for all 4 shifts[about 350 people].I would have to know where everyone worked and lived on the island,responsible for clocking every shift in & out,noting tardies,absents and sick.I would then have to wright reports for every shift.The hardest part of the job was walking the 200yards to the plant in weather that at times was blowing snow and 70 below zero.The best part of the job was meeting people from all over the world.