Trident Security Employee Reviews

Great company!
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2017
Really enjoy working for Trident Security. There are a lot of different positions and I can easily transfer. Best thing is weekly pay days every Friday. I also like the fact that my manager cares about the site and it's just not another box he has to check.

Great company overall.
Pros
Weekly pay, great management, opportunity for growth
Its alright
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 25, 2016
Trident's pretty good at keeping their stuff together. Unfortunately they too sometimes get bad apples for supervisors. With that in mind, the large majority of Trident are good people.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Terrible Supervisors
Very friendly personnel
Security Gaurd (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 26, 2016
No benefits, Good schedule. Supervisors are very clear on expectations. Good with time off requests.
A typical day at work starts at 4:45 am. and ends at 12:45 pm. with two 10 minute breaks. The job is mostly outside with no supervisor on site.
Pros
weekend off
Cons
no health or retirement benefits
Calm work enviorment
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  downtown phoenixMarch 29, 2016
The job sites I have been at with this company have been a true learning experience. While some sites are really calm there are some that will challenge your customer services. Normal day you will have to greet everyone walking into the building while surveying the cameras as well as secures the building from the homeless in the downtown area witch requires a lot of skill and patience,
Pros
really freindly work eviorments
Cons
pay rates and orginizations lack
Fun workplace
Security (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2016
Learned so much working with this company. Loved the fast pace workplace and great co workers. Everyone was responsible and always willing to help.
Okay gig
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 23, 2016
The job was good was pretty easy and straight forward. Observed my territory and reporting my findings also did hourly patrols.
jobs
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  phoenix azAugust 22, 2015
Enforcing rules, regulation, policies and procedures

• Strong interpersonal communication skills

• Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization in a challenging environment

• To solve customer’s problems in an effective/creative manner in a challenging position in the security industry

• Responding to emergencies that requires my assistance

• Observing and reporting suspicious activities

• Writing detailed reports
The owners and upper management are considerate, professional and still retain the ability to be social and personable.
Shift Supervisor/Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 30, 2015
A dynamic company encouraging professionalism and motivated to provide the very best security conscience and quality personnel in the industry.
Pros
Excellent upper management personnel.
Cons
It lags behind in benefits.
alot of over time and the gave yearly bonuses
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 19, 2015
good place to work,and lots of time to go to school and they gave time off if you need it to take care of family and personal time.
Pros
gifts cards at holiday time
Cons
wish they bring the pay checks to the job site on pay day
Stand in one spot for 8 hours
Office Gaurd (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 23, 2015
keep a 28 story office tower safe. meet many new people. help deliver shipment through the loading dock.
Pros
meet many new people
Cons
boring
Fun place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 13, 2015
Awesome place to work. The staff and Management are very easy to get along with and make my job very enjoyable
No better than other security employers
Security patrol (Former Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaJanuary 7, 2015
One account I worked at had the worst manager I had ever worked with in my whole life by a long shot and management at the main office did not care. Several of my co-workers complained about this guy's verbal abuse and management in the office flat out didn't care. I was making a very decent wage at that account, they ended up moving me from that account to another, lowered my wage by over $3.00 per hour, took away my health benefits, and gave me a complete B.S. reason for doing so. To add insult to injury, I was then not given a single raise for over 4 years after my pay was cut, all the while I kept hearing about how Trident was expanding and getting new accounts all of the time.

Advancement is almost impossible aside from being a supervisor at some small account that is not worth the small increase in pay. No one cares about how good of a job you do and how hard you work, upper management would rather hire someone they met off the street in a coffee shop and make them executive vice president (actually happened) then to give you a real promotion for actually working your rear off.

Two accounts I worked at had the most unprofessional account managers who had their "favorites" who could absolutely get away with anything, including not doing their job at all. My reward for actually doing my job, showing up every day and on time, almost always going above and beyond what was expected of me was to get punished for 6 months because I did not answer my phone to come in on my scheduled night off on one occasion and was never on call by any means. I guess just because you have
  more... a background in law enforcement, that automatically makes you qualified to run a major account, wrong!

If you are lucky enough to get jury summons, good luck paying your bills since Trident will not pay you for missing work to attend jury duty and they refuse to acknowledge on paper that they do not pay for attending. My most recent manager told me that Trident believes it is our duty as Americans to serve jury duty, but they won't pay their employees to attend.

So in a nutshell, I would recommend working someplace else for people who will actually appreciate you for your hard work and high work ethics if you have any.
Pros
40 hours per week, paid time off.
Cons
Low pay, bad benefits
Reputable company
Corporate Lead Officer (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 23, 2014
Perform face to face Customer Service duties. Assist walk-in Members, Contractors, Brokers, and visiting Employees. Perform phone customer service duties, such as taking calls and transferring calls. Receive payments from members and brokers for insurance applications. Process all employees, contractors and visitor badges and Parking permits. Facilitate Fire Drills, and Emergency response procedures. Escort deliveries, Patrol building and property, monitor CCTV. Report daily activities, incidents, and track all visitors. Great company, That's all you get.
Security position
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 15, 2014
The company has a rich background and history, they have a rather large amount of employees that work for them in arizona.
compensation
Security IT Admin (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 3, 2014
You are able to advance but they really don't want to pay you what you're worth.
Pros
advancement
Cons
pay rate
Too many managers/supervisors/assistant managers
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 14, 2014
Several changes that have not benefited the company or work environment. Many employees resigned and transfered because of the new procedures. I personally resigned mainly because they were not good with work/personal life balance. Asked for a schedule change but was denied since I was the only person willing to work weekend 12hour shifts from afternoon to morning.
Not a fun place to work
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 15, 2014
Providing security for companies such as Microsoft, Metlife, Lifelock, and Silicon Valley bank.
Quality Company
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 12, 2014
1. decent Managment
2. Advancement is there.
3. Pay is not good at all
4. The Job we contaract is good. Dc ranch Gated commuinity
Pros
Good Advancement in time
Cons
No pay - and they are not in a hurry to advance you.
Worst Company EVER!!
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 7, 2014
I have been working for this company for years, and let me say this is the worst job I have ever had. Period. I am only employed here so I can finish up my schooling. As a veteran of the US military, I deserve to be treated with respect at this job. Every security guard here deserves to be treated that way. The site managers claim they care, but they are full of themselves. No room for advancement and HR doesn't want to hear from you if you have a problem that needs to get fixed. Management cares so much about their own pockets that they forget that the people who work for them, these hard working people, have families. They are attending school full time and working full time to support their families but do they care? Nahhhhh. Let's make them work 60 hours a week so they can't spend time with their loved ones because they do not know how to hire help! I am not the only one that thinks this. I just have the balls to finally let it out. This company needs to be grateful for the people they have because without us, there is no them. S**t needs to change.

That's all I am going to say about that.
Pros
Complete School Work
Cons
Unappreciated, Horrible Hours, Management Doesn't Listen
A Great Comapny
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 20, 2014
I had a really great time working here, unfortunately, it's not a job for sensitive people like me. It's more for stronger types, who can handle people when they get unruly. I enjoyed the hours, people and the patrols weren't so bad. The most difficult part of the job was just staying awake most of the time.
Pros
Good hours, Nice people
Cons
No real health benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trident Security. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6