Trident Security Employee Reviews

jobs
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  phoenix azAugust 22, 2015
Enforcing rules, regulation, policies and procedures

• Strong interpersonal communication skills

• Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization in a challenging environment

• To solve customer’s problems in an effective/creative manner in a challenging position in the security industry

• Responding to emergencies that requires my assistance

• Observing and reporting suspicious activities

• Writing detailed reports
The owners and upper management are considerate, professional and still retain the ability to be social and personable.
Shift Supervisor/Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 30, 2015
A dynamic company encouraging professionalism and motivated to provide the very best security conscience and quality personnel in the industry.
Pros
Excellent upper management personnel.
Cons
It lags behind in benefits.
alot of over time and the gave yearly bonuses
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 19, 2015
good place to work,and lots of time to go to school and they gave time off if you need it to take care of family and personal time.
Pros
gifts cards at holiday time
Cons
wish they bring the pay checks to the job site on pay day
Stand in one spot for 8 hours
Office Gaurd (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 23, 2015
keep a 28 story office tower safe. meet many new people. help deliver shipment through the loading dock.
Pros
meet many new people
Cons
boring
Fun place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 13, 2015
Awesome place to work. The staff and Management are very easy to get along with and make my job very enjoyable
No better than other security employers
Security patrol (Former Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaJanuary 7, 2015
One account I worked at had the worst manager I had ever worked with in my whole life by a long shot and management at the main office did not care. Several of my co-workers complained about this guy's verbal abuse and management in the office flat out didn't care. I was making a very decent wage at that account, they ended up moving me from that account to another, lowered my wage by over $3.00 per hour, took away my health benefits, and gave me a complete B.S. reason for doing so. To add insult to injury, I was then not given a single raise for over 4 years after my pay was cut, all the while I kept hearing about how Trident was expanding and getting new accounts all of the time.

Advancement is almost impossible aside from being a supervisor at some small account that is not worth the small increase in pay. No one cares about how good of a job you do and how hard you work, upper management would rather hire someone they met off the street in a coffee shop and make them executive vice president (actually happened) then to give you a real promotion for actually working your rear off.

Two accounts I worked at had the most unprofessional account managers who had their "favorites" who could absolutely get away with anything, including not doing their job at all. My reward for actually doing my job, showing up every day and on time, almost always going above and beyond what was expected of me was to get punished for 6 months because I did not answer my phone to come in on my scheduled night off on one occasion and was never on call by any means. I guess just because you have a
  more... background in law enforcement, that automatically makes you qualified to run a major account, wrong!

If you are lucky enough to get jury summons, good luck paying your bills since Trident will not pay you for missing work to attend jury duty and they refuse to acknowledge on paper that they do not pay for attending. My most recent manager told me that Trident believes it is our duty as Americans to serve jury duty, but they won't pay their employees to attend.

So in a nutshell, I would recommend working someplace else for people who will actually appreciate you for your hard work and high work ethics if you have any.
Pros
40 hours per week, paid time off.
Cons
low pay, bad benefits
Reputable company
Corporate Lead Officer (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 23, 2014
Perform face to face Customer Service duties. Assist walk-in Members, Contractors, Brokers, and visiting Employees. Perform phone customer service duties, such as taking calls and transferring calls. Receive payments from members and brokers for insurance applications. Process all employees, contractors and visitor badges and Parking permits. Facilitate Fire Drills, and Emergency response procedures. Escort deliveries, Patrol building and property, monitor CCTV. Report daily activities, incidents, and track all visitors. Great company, That's all you get.
Security position
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 15, 2014
The company has a rich background and history, they have a rather large amount of employees that work for them in arizona.
compensation
Security IT Admin (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 3, 2014
You are able to advance but they really don't want to pay you what you're worth.
Pros
advancement
Cons
pay rate
Too many managers/supervisors/assistant managers
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 14, 2014
Several changes that have not benefited the company or work environment. Many employees resigned and transfered because of the new procedures. I personally resigned mainly because they were not good with work/personal life balance. Asked for a schedule change but was denied since I was the only person willing to work weekend 12hour shifts from afternoon to morning.
Not a fun place to work
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 15, 2014
Providing security for companies such as Microsoft, Metlife, Lifelock, and Silicon Valley bank.
Quality Company
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 12, 2014
1. decent Managment
2. Advancement is there.
3. Pay is not good at all
4. The Job we contaract is good. Dc ranch Gated commuinity
Pros
good advancement in time
Cons
no pay - and they are not in a hurry to advance you.
Worst Company EVER!!
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 7, 2014
I have been working for this company for years, and let me say this is the worst job I have ever had. Period. I am only employed here so I can finish up my schooling. As a veteran of the US military, I deserve to be treated with respect at this job. Every security guard here deserves to be treated that way. The site managers claim they care, but they are full of themselves. No room for advancement and HR doesn't want to hear from you if you have a problem that needs to get fixed. Management cares so much about their own pockets that they forget that the people who work for them, these hard working people, have families. They are attending school full time and working full time to support their families but do they care? Nahhhhh. Let's make them work 60 hours a week so they can't spend time with their loved ones because they do not know how to hire help! I am not the only one that thinks this. I just have the balls to finally let it out. This company needs to be grateful for the people they have because without us, there is no them. S**t needs to change.

That's all I am going to say about that.
Pros
complete school work
Cons
unappreciated, horrible hours, management doesn't listen
A Great Comapny
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 20, 2014
I had a really great time working here, unfortunately, it's not a job for sensitive people like me. It's more for stronger types, who can handle people when they get unruly. I enjoyed the hours, people and the patrols weren't so bad. The most difficult part of the job was just staying awake most of the time.
Pros
good hours, nice people
Cons
no real health benefits
Just didn't fit
Unarmed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 18, 2014
It was more like being a butler than security they just didn't know what to do with me.
Pros
great hours
Cons
bad managment
very comfortable setting and work environment.
Gated Community security officer. (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 22, 2014
typical day at ok is staying awake overnight shifts.
benefits and days off start after being there for an entire year.
Not much room to grow in security occupations.
co workers are very nice.
hardest part of the job is staying awake.
Pros
cable tv
Cons
work weekends
By far the worst security company I've worked
security guard (Former Employee) –  tempe, ArizonaNovember 15, 2013
This COMPANY is an absolute joke. The management and the human resources people are beyond terrible. They hired me I told them I only work certain hours. So they gave me part time work for 2 weeks. I asked for fulltime. After the 2 weeks I called left several messages with brandy and human resources. They never even bothered to call me back. This place stinks everything about it. Thanks for wasting my time.
Pros
none brutal
Cons
management and human resources
Fine place to work, but no upwards mobility
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 14, 2013
The people I worked with at my site were a good group of people and things ran smoothly. However, there was no realistic upwards mobility and the hours kept me from having any social life.
A good place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 24, 2013
I pretty much perform a patrol of the interior and exterior of the building and the parking garage every hour, and i monitor the main lobby and the courtyard from the security desk for trespssers on the property. Provide customer service to employees for the various buisnesses in the building. I have the best coworkers in the world friendly and willing to help when in need. The most thing that i enjoy about my job is that the challange of not letting anything happend on my watch and making sure that i keep accuate accounts of events that happen good or bad in my SAR and incident reports that i have to right when somethig bad happens i love that challenge. The managment is great they work with me on any issues that i have.
Pros
i bring my own lunch.
Cons
good health care and dental
Best company I've ever worked for.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 14, 2013
A typical day consist of monitoring cameras and enforcing all rules and regulations of the building. I enjoy the customer service this job requires.