Trident

Trident United States Employee Reviews

Over all a nice company to work.
Receptionist/Medical Billing/Phlebotomist/EKC (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: lab week, and christmas partys.
Cons: pay and raises not very good
The days were very busy. Patients waiting before doors opened.
Learned about insurance and billing.
Management was great.
Co-workers pulled their weight and helped others.
Hardest part of my job was when the first manager left and the new manager took over.
Getting to know my patients and their families. Made it like one big family.
N/A
Housekeeping Assistant (House Keeping) (Current Employee), CanadaDecember 19, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
As indicated in the enclosed resume, I have a proven ability to provide an excellent and consistent service to customers in order to attain the highest level of their satisfaction. I am very skilled in; cleaning and stocking assigned rooms/suites to meet established cleanliness and quality standards, making beds, dusting, vacuuming and washing
Depends on your site
Security Officer (Current Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 29, 2014
Pros: for the most part a easy job.
Cons: too many to list.
Depending on what site you are sent to, experiences could vary. However the people working at the main office wouldn't know their back end from their head, or maybe they just need to pull their heads out of their back ends. If you want to be told one thing then the complete opposite to happen, then this is the right company for you. The good news is you don't have to worry about receiving advancements or pay raises because you won't get them. Overall one of the worst companies I have ever worked for.
Happy to wake up and go to work, Fun and friendly
Admin/Reception (Former Employee), Richardson, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: i got to speak and got to know every customer that called
Cons: no cons
Trident was the warmest company I have ever worked for, the people and the environment. I am deeply sadden that my position was eliminated. When I was hired on I knew immediately that I have found my home my foundation with this company. The employees I miss with all my heart, they were like my family.
Took over from 1st Security under TUPE
Deputy Supervisor & Guard (Former Employee), In sotherbysMay 24, 2014
Pros: unable to plan a social life
Cons: four days and four nights off, then three nights and three nights off
Took over from 1st Security under TUPE, got a pay rise. Preferred 1st Security as mostly got my pay correct. Work was Sunday to Monday and pay was Taken Thursdays. paid fortnightly £400 one fortnight £800 the next as days worked out of sync with payday.

Was made up to be Deputy Supervisor with 35p an hour raise. Job became boring when Supervisor away and shortly after I left. Would have stayed longer if remained just a guard
Nice place to work
A/R Clerk (Former Employee), Sparks, MDApril 30, 2014
Pros: always celebrate someone's birthday
Cons: constant sitting to produce qoutas
Overall the company provides a very good starting positions for young people willing to work hard. Manager assist you when needed.
and really work to build good team sprit.
A leader in The Specialty Metals distribution community
Inside / Outside Sales Account Representative (Current Employee), Olathe, KSMarch 26, 2014
I have been well compensated over the years but the company was private and sold into a larger corporation. I work unsupervised successfully as an Inside sale representative. The Company is great to work for but I now feel removed for the active / exposed areas loosing the opportunity of advancement buried under growing levels of corporate management.
Rather excitting to help make a secure site for all concerned
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 20, 2013
Pros: met several interesting people passing through
Cons: would have perferred the daylight hours ideally
Reported nighty to receive my post assignment which was almost always at a secured portal in difference to a dispatcher post . Worked with at least one other officer monitoring persons and vehicular traffic to ensure no one gained access to the airfield without using access identification badge . Making persons understand that no access without the proper access badge would be allowed . We did enjoy the excitement of helping to secure the airport and people visiting and otherwise .
Supervisors are Horrible and pay is low
Security Officer (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 9, 2012
Cons: supervisor, pay, duties
Constantly under watch all the time never allowed to get raises or more hours
Boutique Real Estate Agency
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 30, 2012
Very good place to start a real estate career, the broker is always available for help and questions, however you do need to fetch your own business.